• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yeah Jace, everyone has. Raith, your going to play Melee for a few days then go back to Yugioh or SSF4. :( Just calling it how I see it man.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm down for some games this week, maybe Thursday (after lunch at India Palace??!!!!)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
As per usual, 50% of the Kotaku comments are trollin' pretty hard.
Laughed so hard at the lack of reading comprehension in the comments. "PURPOSEFULLY REMOVING CONTENT?" do they just not know what a demo is these days?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Will someone be up for hosting games right after that? They probably won't go that late anyway since some people have class on Friday

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Count me as a maybe for lunch, I'm staying up way too late watching Muppet Treasure Island to be able to make Lawrence by noon

Jace08

Smash Lord
I probably won't be in Lawrence until the evening I think, I'm hoping the roads will be better then

jace is your van okay yet?
hm I dunno I can't get it looked at for a little awhile. I think if it's just the battery being too drained so the problem shouldn't be that bad

AustinRC

Smash Lord
xbomber I will **** your world up! $10000 mm. Rite now, I mean if you are as good as you say.

Also in other news, if I had money I would have gone to have Indian lunch with you guys :( maybe next time? Also maybe we could all go out for all you can eat sushi at Tryyaki!? <3333333333

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yeah I don't like the logo, plus it used to be a bar (where JR Giddens got stabbed)

Maybe Saturday before all the Lawrence dudes leave for Massive's, we could go somewhere

Also rpotts, if you can you should drop off my power cord at dmac's!!!!!!!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
z practicing and tech skill all in the same sentence. Jace you should be a comedian. A clean one though like Jeff Foxworthy or Lewis black.

Massive

Smash Champion
Lewis black.
I believe we are witnessing the rare, Serbian double-troll in the wild!
How exciting.

HondaFooMtenbe said:
Community Season 1 > KFC Episode > Party Down 1 & 2 > Community Season 2
Aside from the still pretty awesome but not quite as much Jesus episode, season 2 has been a gleaming beacon of holy shït awesome. The Zombie episode alone is enough to put it on equal footing with the entirety of season 1 (modern warfare withstanding) and it's only halfway finished.

Also, I really didn't expect Theo Huxtable to show up at all.
Awesome.

Also Hondafoo said:
Maybe Saturday before all the Lawrence dudes leave for Massive's, we could go somewhere
Save your cash for pizza and drinks.

Any new people confirmed for this weekend?
JoeMotion? Lux? Fino?

Massive

Smash Champion
Berfday raith eh?
I've got treats left over from new years you're welcome to.
I'm also probably making DELICIOUS BROWNIES, just because I never end up using all the eggs I buy otherwise.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm planning on showing up to this tomorrow. When does it start.
Lawrence usually gets there around 5:30-6:00pm. KC people usually a little earlier. The address is:

1107 NW 64th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64118

Here's my cell in case you need it:

(7eight5) two15-two944
DON'T CALL JACE ANYMORE!!

Top Bottom