• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
seven eight five seven six zero two nine four two

that's my number if you need another number

me honda jace andy z? I think that's the lawrence car

jace bring my charger

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah whadda ya mean Raith?

Seemed like a fun night to me, drunk z and his story topped it all off pretty well >< but hardly anyone payed honda for pizza what the heeeeeck

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
Thanks Massive for hosting. And ggs to everybody I had a chance of playing (hope I can remember everyone): Massive, Phatgamer, Honda, Pyro, Fresh, Aaron, zman?, rpots, Ocman, N64, and Jace.

Rpots we need to get that 64 Fox ditto next time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
GGs everyone as always, it was lots of fun! :) Fresh had a good time too, thank you for teaming with him Osiman. Glad to hear most people enjoyed Project M. Next time though please remember that if something cool happens you can just press Z after the match to save the replay and I can upload it later =P
i didn't notice anyone raging on you besides my teams partner?
I lost.

only1Z

Smash Champion
What does it mean to be...serious. If I was raging at all I apologize. i'm not good at either game now :p

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yes Rei, everyone needs to try and get better. Also Z your as good as you want to be at both games, otherwise you'd practice more/ take it more seriously. Z gets some alcohol in him and goes crazy "from what I'm told."

dmac

Smash Champion
I love how raith the thief comes once every four months and just reminds me how much of an *** he is

I don't even why he chooses to ignore people constantly asking and getting together for games (in b4 I don't check thee boards, just reinforcing his idiocy and complete lack of respect
to any if us)

I don't even know where he gets off on coming with ideas her didn't know jack **** about. **** off you ****ing ****.

in b4 his stupid *** trolling and umad. I'm really not surprised.that everyone hes brought over calls him a ***

I did have fun getting my *** beat in ssf4 though

Jace08

Smash Lord
damnnn you guys don't train melee at all anymore. Next week we should go serious mode pl0x?
this from the guy who I couldn't get to play even one singles match :mad: not like you were alone in that though. Good stuff in playing doubles but try and arrive a little earlier so I can start the brackets earlier before people get sleepy. Not putting all the blame on you, the delay on singles was also because people wouldn't play their matches

anyway I don't expect a lot from everyone, just a little more willingness to play singles please. For doubles we're good

edit: ^come on dmaaaac no need for name-calling here

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
I love how raith the thief comes once every four months and just reminds me how much of an *** he is

I don't even why he chooses to ignore people constantly asking and getting together for games (in b4 I don't check thee boards, just reinforcing his idiocy and complete lack of respect
to any if us)

I don't even know where he gets off on coming with ideas her didn't know jack **** about. **** off you ****ing ****.

in b4 his stupid *** trolling and umad. I'm really not surprised.that everyone hes brought over calls him a ***

I did have fun getting my *** beat in ssf4 though
Yo dude calm down. I was just disappointed that it seemed like everyone I played wasn't trying, or was a little intoxicated - that's all. I already know you hate me from how you completely disrespect me and called me terrible at a game I'm beating your *** at. You don't have to rage at me man... I'm not trying to hurt your pride or anything.

And as for training on the weekdays, I can't drive to Lawrence just for a couple hours of games. I'm sorry! And Jace sorry for not playing matches, I just don't like to play games in the basement while everyone is upstairs. I dunno why.

On the side: Everyone that I've brought over that calls me a *** is a gamer that I can beat their *** in at almost any game they play. Gamers rage, it's a known fact and if I can **** you up in your own game then of course you're going to be mad. You would never see any of my real friends disrespect me like that. Rob talks **** on me because I stole the girl he was trying to get with for like a year, and Wohlgey talks **** on me because he's a god damn *** hole and believe it or not, he was the one that stole that vodka or whatever it was and I'm tired of defending his chronic lying ***.

dmac

Smash Champion
I'm not raging, this is not news, if anyone doesn't feel the same they haven't been paying attention. you being a **** has absolutely nothing with you and video games. I'm long past the point of needing to have some crazy sense of some arbitrary pride

you just want to piss people off and take advantage of them (ie taking the gin, knowing he took it and remaining silent was exactly the same thing).

alsiposts were made directly starting what was going to happen this weekend with alcohol and the main focus of this massive smash, if you did not notice, refer to my earlier comment about not reading the boards. if you expected something contrary to that, i don't know what to say

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
How am I a ****? I don't understand. I was a complete gentleman last night, do I have to throw a ****ing rose?

And the only one I pissed off was you, to my knowledge at least. Oh and Z when I used Ultra 1 with Rufus. <3 Haha

Massive

Smash Champion
Chill dudes.
We just need to start singles before 1am if anyone wants us to actually play.
That means Jace needs to start DQing dudes or starting doubles sooner.

But yeah, last week was not supposed to be TRAINING MODE.
We can do that next week though, if so desired.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I think doubles should always start at 8:00pm at the latest, and if some dudes aren't present by then, don't include them. They'll be there for singles, which is more important for training mode anyway

I was and am always down for singles but sometimes they start too damn late, Jace!

Jace08

Smash Lord
you know it's hard enough for me to dq dudes honda, how could I dq someone when it's their birthday?

in the future though I'll try and be more strict, but me dqin everybody can easily lead to bad times. Plus I'm pretty sure if I threaten to dq people it would just make everyone care even less than we already do

dmac drop the hate please

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooooo, any smashers want to look at apartments with me in Lawrence? I think I'm gonna end up staying here after all and I'll need another place to live though and am needing some roommates. Preferably smashers!!!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Sooooo, any smashers want to look at apartments with me in Lawrence? I think I'm gonna end up staying here after all and I'll need another place to live though and am needing some roommates. Preferably smashers!!!
Move in with dmac and his buff surgeon roommate

Jace you gotta keep the tourneys running though, even if it means dq-ing people. Some of us need as much tourney-like experience as we can get

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd have liked it to be training mode last night due to Pound 5 coming up and my inability to attend Massive Smash frequently. I just casually asked my brother if he wanted to go and he was like "Sure." He was annoyed that there was an inch of snow on his car by the time Honda and I finished up getting 3rd, which is in part due to Raith showing up latish. That part I don't mind, and I understand that it was because it was Raith's birthday & he is Raith's teams partnarrr so it'd suck on two counts for Jace to DQ him in a friendly basement tourney.

But I wasn't there for the thievery of the Birthday Gin so I don't quite know the extent of dmac's rage is, but dmac definitely doesn't rage at nothing.

I hope to attend another smashfest before Pound 5 if I can.

dmac

Smash Champion
you didn't make me mad at all during the night, in fact i had a lot of fun in ssf4, i dont know how you even got that i was mad, it was totally legit and even made positive comments when you did awesome stuff and scoffed at z's negativity towards getting ultra'd

complaining that WE didn't satisfy YOUR needs at a place you don't even come to anymore and i got tired of it. you get there super late, play melee for what 30 minutes max, dont ask anyone for matches( i asked to play you), leave as soon as jace sits down after we play 4 matches, and then what? go play ssf4 for the rest of the night? then you wait till you get home and you come on the boards and say annoying ****? i probably could have said it in a better way, but you suck worse online than fino did when he trolled here

Massive

Smash Champion
how could I dq someone when it's their birthday?

in the future though I'll try and be more strict, but me dqin everybody can easily lead to bad times. Plus I'm pretty sure if I threaten to dq people it would just make everyone care even less than we already do
I have an idea.

Next time we set up bracket put in a few dummy/wild-card slots for people who haven't showed/are stalling.
In the same line of thought, if somebody gets pooped on really hard and wants a second chance, we can drop them in the wild-card slot if there's no latecomers.

Friendly tournaments should be awesome, we're not playing PRIMAL RAGE.

Top Bottom