• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yeah, just start calling me Tex. Also I wont be going to Massive smash this weekend I'm going to visit Rachel's family in El Dorado. Happy smashings to everyone <3!

rpotts

Smash Lord
Have fun at Massive's tonight. Happy Birthday dmac and pryo(2/1 day(s) late I know) but this is the first time i've got on the internet since we got here. Jace you better drink for dmacs bday/my bday/pyros. It's all we want for our birthdays. Thanks jace, I knew you'd understand.

btw- i've already made way more money in 2 poker tourneys than any of you have made at melee tourneys. (darkrain may be the exception, I dunno) LOL

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yo so i noticed arc, honda, and jace were interested in coming up is anyone else?

Let me know some melee players from Dms want to make it too.

Whatever works best for you guys oct 2nd or 3rd

Please let me know.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
You should host tonight!!!!!! Get some **** going, OH DUDE I left my SSF4 game at your place I hope you still have it. I left it there about a week ago.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
COMO SMASHFEST ON THE 9TH NOW INCLUDES CREW BATTLES AND AN OPTIONAL TOURNY (STILL MELEE ONLY TOURNY AND CREW WISE)
WHO IS THE BEST CREW IN MO? *or surrounding states*
**** JUST GOT REAL
PWNED.

Top Bottom