• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
we're waaaaaaay too old to be scared of crew battles, i mean, if we do come, its cause we like melee, not because we've been incensed by some guy on the internet

if we dont come its cause we're lazy, not so much scared

*shrug*!

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah take some advice Lordydennek I can tell you really want us to come but the way you're asking is a pretty awful approach. Just be straight up with people and say you're hosting a tourney/smashfest and you hope to see us there, or something similar. I guarantee you that it will work better than taunting us

Anyway, to our crew: if you check out his location it's actually pretty good. It's right between us and St. Louis, and it looks like they've already got a decent amount of smashers in the immediate area. The drive looks like 2 hours or so, definitely worth playing the people there imo. If he were to hold tournies I think we should really consider going.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I guess we'll just have to fight 'till we drop

Until we reach the top

And reach the final bell

Massive

Smash Champion
Anyway, to our crew: if you check out his location it's actually pretty good. It's right between us and St. Louis, and it looks like they've already got a decent amount of smashers in the immediate area. The drive looks like 2 hours or so, definitely worth playing the people there imo. If he were to hold tournies I think we should really consider going.
Jace, I think we all know where Columbia is.

Jace08

Smash Lord
my bad lol

I just had no idea they had a melee scene and never thought of them being a good central point between us and St. Louis until now

Oh and dmac I'm in Olathe this weekend and don't need a ride. Arc does though so someone pick im up please as he doesn't have a car

D

Deleted member

jace you failed me, no videos were supposed to go up so then majik would continue to /wrist everyday.

for shame jace, for shame

dmac

Smash Champion
god ****, bunbun owns

so we got a potentially busy month, *******s

next weekend, oct2 there might be a nebraska tourney

the weekend after that, there might be that columbia tourney

i'm going to be gone in minnesota for fall break during the 13-17th

and then the weekend after that is hot dickings, on the 23rd

clear up your schedules and actually practice, mothertruckers

try to post on if you plan on going to any of these

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Jace you need to be more thorough with your YouTube keywords

dmac I'm down for all three tournaments, and I'm sort of thinking about RoM now as well

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Z you better come to Nebraska, we have glory that is still owed to us

BunBun I need friendlies this time <3

Well what the **** did you expect Majik, god ****ing ****it THERE ARE YOUR VIDS ENJOYYYYY

BunBun

Smash Master
Z you better come to Nebraska, we have glory that is still owed to us

BunBun I need friendlies this time <3

Well what the **** did you expect Majik, god ****ing ****it THERE ARE YOUR VIDS ENJOYYYYY
Of course lol. I don't think we've played since like Smym10

Oh yeah, how DID SB become a mod?

I mean, when you have people like Crimson King as admins, I guess it makes sense

dmac

Smash Champion
oh god the 3ds looks ****ing amazing

little expensive tho (300 bucks in japland) but it'll probably be at most 250 here... but oh god first day purchase for me

dmac

Smash Champion
kinda waiting on nebraska to give us more info you impatient flip (testing out racist words chink ****** *** gyp **** beaner **** dink gook guido **** niglet nignog nip spade wetback wop)

only ones filtered are japan mans and black people

Jace08

Smash Lord
kinda waiting on nebraska to give us more info you impatient flip (testing out racist words chink ****** *** gyp **** beaner **** dink gook guido **** niglet nignog nip spade wetback wop)

only ones filtered are japan mans and black people
lol there aren't really any for me and all my white peoples. Honkies?

Uh Honda I don't think I can play tomorrow but I can play Friday night

resTy

Smash Champion
JBM changing his mind is simply the word on the street. It might actually still happen.
He's not responding about it though so I'm assuming it to be a fact. But yeah, just ignore me :')

Top Bottom