• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I really wanna play tonight, is anyone hosting PLEASE!?!?!?! SOMEONE HAS TO HOST SOMETHING!!!!!!

rpotts

Smash Lord
Oh yea ma bad, he's going back to KC tonight so I'm down to host. Bring everything that would be necessary cause unlike Massives house, I dont have 5 TVs and cubes. BRING TVS, CUBES WHATEVER

ANYONE IS WELCOME

1505 W 25th St Court, Apt B12, Lawrence KS 66046

913 271 3057

STARTING TIME 6 or 7 PM, but anyones welcome whenever

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Even meee!?!?! *insert puppy dog face* Also anyone from lawrence wanna pick me up? :D If not Jace can get me later on tonight or at least he said so.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting at your place Rpotts. It was fun maybe next time we can get in on some Smash64. Anyway have a nice night!!! :D

CFMV

"The Marf"
I can host smash again sometime for you ****ers. As long as I can get in at least a few games of NBA Jam and Madden 94.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
yo honda can you plz put those vids up for me. I've been all giddy :bluejump: for them for 3 weeks :)
I did a quick scan through the videos and I'm not entirely sure that the matches you want to see got recorded. They could be in there somewhere but it's a great possibility that they're not

btw Hot Dickings might be my last tournament ever. If I need to play as Zelda in order to have fun with this game anymore, then that probably means it's time to move on...

Massive

Smash Champion
I did a quick scan through the videos and I'm not entirely sure that the matches you want to see got recorded. They could be in there somewhere but it's a great possibility that they're not.
Oh man, now Majik is just going to spam the thread even more.
Jeez.

Take a few weeks off Honda, it always helps me out when I get really disillusioned with smash.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Honda, hit me up with a message or something. Massive......... <3 Also lol at Honda givin majik teh blue ballz on the vids lawl.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'mma be going to the animal shelter today I'll probably be back at around 5:30ish. I was wondering if I could hitch a ride from anyone. :D Sorry I know I ask a lot of the Lawrence crew ;_;.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Smash in Saint Joseph on Sunday after the 9ers game! PM me for directions or if you're interested :) I have 5 TVs in my house but only 1 wii and 1 gc...and only 1 smash disc.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I will need a ride... Anyone? Hondafoo? Dmac!? Well I could probably just walk to Dmac's place lol...

AmBa LaNce

Smash Apprentice
Im thinking about coming. Im just getting settled into KS, school, job, and whatnot. Now things are more stable and its time to smash again. Someone hit me up with the address again. I had it saved in my GPS but I don't have that anymore :(

P.S. Massive sorry if robbers ever show up at your crip and swindle your phat lewt.

Top Bottom