• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
we're gonna need an alternate smash location this weekend because no massive smash + dark/jesi more than likely coming up for labor day weekend, what are our options?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol i thought you knew me well enough by now massive, all of my jokes are bad. anyway i'll have project m there for anyone who wants to play it.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Let's just break into Cherry and have Smash there like nothing ever happened. There may be no electricity and the place may be swarming with dust and asbestos but we've smashed in worst places!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Strong_Bad's Black? I thought he was African American. Well anyway whats the deal this weekend anything going down?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol idk which is more hilarious... the fact he rickrolled you or...
I went from pissed to wanting to *** u . . . im on my Phone right now but weren't there 3 matches?
wait... he wants to **** you?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Ummm, my place in the towers coouuld work. It would be kinda sucky on setups and other things like the whole no booze policy

but it would at least be something if we have nothing else

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i can bring a setup
provided hondabro gives me a ride like last time

dmac

Smash Champion
jace your place sounds terrible but i dont think we have any options, and i think raith quit smash bros after last weekend, so no raith ever again

Jace08

Smash Lord
well Raith didn't quit, he just said he's busy Saturdays (yugioh isn't gonna play itself!)

I'm tryin to get him to still come though if he can shift his schedule around

rpotts

Smash Lord
We could perhaps have games at my apt, but i dunno, I think it's too small for a large(ish crowd). In the main room there's one couch(3-4 seats) one chair. Room for maybe 2-3 setups if we got tight. Then there's my bedroom which also could have one setup, seatin on ma bed. (a lil Smaller place than my old apt

IMMA CHECK WITH MA ROOMMATE TO MAKE SURE HE DOESNT HAVE PLANS TO BE USIN IT PRIOR TO COMMITTING TO 1000DUDEBROS DUDEBROING on SAT

Top Bottom