• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

I don't think anyone wants to play the game with 360 controllers. However, since it looks like we only have one converter for the PS3, you probably should bring it anyways.
i have two Hori EX2 fighting sticks. you can't play fighting games with the 360 comtroller >_> lol

doesn't xbawks use actual usb ports? Instead of like, usb2 or whatever freakish monster sony uses.
yea the 360 has usb ports, they probably run on USB 2.0 because thats the standard now. ps3 might use firewire or something

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
GG's everyone, especially Cups, Z, and whoever the hell I was teaming with that whole time. Cups to make up for your anger towards me let's play DotA :)

Also if you guys find my black winter hat thingy with the furry ball on top, let me know I NEED THAT!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys I found my nametag I got at Event 52

i never throw ANYTHING away!!

Uli

Smash Champion
Yooooooo
for that tourny at FFC this weekend in omaha (located hereee http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222915)

David (Cue) was wondering if you guys wanted to come to a SF4 tourny at 7PM on SATERDAY (if you guys are still interested in coming up ) and then after that he would throw a melee tourny like at 9PM. The SF4 tourny is Free i believe but if there is a good turn out they will have prizes or something. Answer back ASAP pleaseeee :D
probably brawl only on sunday :\

only1Z

Smash Champion
First time I've even heard word of it :(. We have sort of a homecoming this weekend so I think we're going to stay in town. Free Sf4 tourney would be fun though.

Uli

Smash Champion
AH ic, its kewl, i should have posted the thread in here a whiles ago :\
next time fellas :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Would anyone be interested in playing Guilty Gear if I brought it, or would everyone be consumed in SF4?

D

Deleted member

if i knew how to play it i'd join in, but since i'm clueless i'll pass lol

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about investing in a couple of PS2 > GCN converters so we can play some TvC. Before I do that, I'm going to ask, does anyone already have any?

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Ran into a snag trying to reserve the JCCC Regnier Center venue - apparently there's an organization that has already reserved the room on the afternoon of Saturday, May 16. They have the room for like 12:00 in the afternoon to 6, which pretty much destroys any plans of getting much done on Saturday. And Garrett didn't even ask JCCC about the next week -_- so we'll see about May 23-24?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
It's 8pm and I just woke up MWAHAHAHA

My post count hasn't gone up for like a year... dubya tee ef matey

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll bring guilty gear next week, 8-bit said he wanted to play it. it's pretty simple, really, but you have 5 attack buttons instead of 6.
king of fighters xii and blazblue look to be >>>> sf4 though :(

ggs guyz jungle japes madness way too good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
X2 #Reload, the only one on the Xbox other than that ridiculous 4-player one. Don't worry if you aren't good at it/haven't gotten serious about it, I'm terrible at it. I didn't know what a Roman Cancel was until recently >.>

Cups

Smash Ace
why is everyone's post count like 400 less than before they created the social room? does david have like 0 posts now?

darkrain

Smash Ace
Posts made in the social room don't count toward your post count anymore. So any posts you've ever made in this thread are null and void.

**** is 222 good

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Good ****. We need to start getting some videos recorded of everyone. I know for sure of a couple things I need to work on, but I can't get around them because I see what I'm doing wrong. I've always been an amazing computer gamer because of replays, so this is a huge part of my game. Can anyone start recording matches?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah I'd love to get some matches recorded vs. everyone esp. darkrain because he's leaving soon =(

i can bring a VCR, Jace brings a VCR, and I think Pyro brings one too.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
Are there any brawl shenanigans going on in KC this week? I'm outta kirksville for spring break but I'd like to get some practice this week since oshkosh is next weekend....

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
When and where this weekend guys? I should be able to make it as long as it's not friday night. Lemme know plz, I gotta get my (smash) fix.......

(for melee, btw)

Top Bottom