• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sounds good
where's my free relatively easier to get prize money

Jace08

Smash Lord
Duck said today that he's ready to reserve the regnier center, so the main thing for us to do now is to settle on a date. The 16th & 17th sounds good to me. What do the rest of you think?

Jace08

Smash Lord
If you're asking about the next JCCC tourney at the *beginning* of the summer, Markis, it's gonna be all melee.

Fixed. Wasn't thinking while I typed, good catch stealth.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i thought the jccc tourney in may was the melee one and the one in june was the brawl one. are we thinking about holding another jccc melee tourney at the end of the summer? O.o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what the **** is this **** also im on a boat

strong bad thinks that phatgamer1 should put Cherry Smash's information in the first post.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about taking a trip up to Kansas soon I have some old friends I want to visit but as well I would like to get in some smash (MELEE ONLY) I was just wondering if maybe I could stay with one of yall maybe have a get together or something. Maybe some good practice before a tourny for you guys or maybe if yall have a tourny while I'm there I could go, either way is fine with me. Just hit me back and I'll get some dates together I'm pretty good at Melee, not a scrub. So yeah just hit me up thanks and have a wonderful day!

-Arc-

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Its close to Wichita, It'll be myself and a friend coming to just chill. The dates are flexible I'm going to ask off work I was thinking in maybe like two months? We can pm and talk about it then though the friend of mine that is coming dosent play smash just me. ;_; but I'll be willing to play A LOT like two days or so if maybe you could get a group of people to just chill and play. I give really good advice hahaha anyway well yeah just hit me back! <3 <3

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah we usually get together on saturdays around 5pm and end up stayin there till somtimes 5am in kansas city, mo. i think its about 1.5-2 hours from Wichita? anyways just hit us up again closer to when you're comin down and we can give you more details

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
yeah we usually get together on saturdays around 5pm and end up stayin there till somtimes 5am in kansas city, mo. i think its about 1.5-2 hours from Wichita? anyways just hit us up again closer to when you're comin down and we can give you more details
Adding to what dmac said:

SHOW ME YOUR CORN NUTS!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Alright thanks a lot dmac, also if you just wanna chat or what not my AIM is Gamewiz199 xD alright thanks again have a great day!

@adhd I have a lot of nuts....

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I don't think anyone wants to play the game with 360 controllers. However, since it looks like we only have one converter for the PS3, you probably should bring it anyways.

only1Z

Smash Champion
doesn't xbawks use actual usb ports? Instead of like, usb2 or whatever freakish monster sony uses.

Top Bottom