• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
April 9 is a supposed scheduled biweekly that I'll be doing. April 30 sounds a lot better, imo.

That's just me.

BPx

Smash Lord
Nah, Aura's is this weekend, I knew some people were going to Pound but I thought I heard something about the rest coming to Aura's.

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285340

I'm not going. Fino and Lux are going to pound. Duck and Stealth have to plan ahead so they would have said somthing by now. Rockstar would probably be willing to go if he could get a ride knowing him. Ares and Rick just told us their own status. Chances are that nothing will happen with us because there is no driver. I don't really know much about Scrub since he doesn't post here. That accounts for all of the regulars.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Danny, I'll go to Whobo, and then order a delivery from you :) :) :)

Paid 2 Play

AND Pizza?

LEGIT

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I need a link to this monthly. What's the attendance looking like?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285340

I'd say we will have 12 if we don't have kansas show up, brawl is 5 dollars but we are gonna be doing a lot of tournaments especially if you guys are interested in PM, melee, MVC3, Low Tiers, 64 etc...(idk what we have planned, good question). Not sure how much any of those will cost, but ~5-1 dollars.

**** brawl.

Everyone go buy MvC3. I promise you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. It is sooooooooooo ****ing good.
I haven't played it but I'm sure I will. Hopefully it doesn't kill brawl, but brings more of us together. <3 Capcom. I wish they would make another Rival Schools.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I'm done with him for good. There's no more Ness. This is over. This is done.

As of 2/10/11 it's Mario. And only Mario.

No, i'm not going to Aura's this weekend. I'm going to be doing something on Saturday @ 3 o'clock, so I won't be free at all.

I was curious about Marvel vs Capcom 3. Hmm. Will it be as money competitive as brawl? Because if so, I was gonna buy it

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm done with him for good. There's no more Ness. This is over. This is done.

As of 2/10/11 it's Mario. And only Mario.

No, i'm not going to Aura's this weekend. I'm going to be doing something on Saturday @ 3 o'clock, so I won't be free at all.

I was curious about Marvel vs Capcom 3. Hmm. Will it be as money competitive as brawl? Because if so, I was gonna buy it
More likely there is going more money involved for this game cause of EVO and such.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Maybe better start learning about arcade sticks and get ready on the onslaught of Dante's and Sentinels.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Around 10PM. That's because we started one hour late, and people weren't playing their matches.

At least doubles went by pretty quickly even with every team having to play four other teams.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Lux I told a few new local brawlers about the tourney. You guys don`t know them, but they`re no scrubs. So, an official date would be nice.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
They have to pass the Non-Scrub Test in order to be certified non-scrubs. I will test them should they decide to come to my biweekly.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Stealth has advantage because he's in KC, and Mr. Doom's in Wichita. Dangit. He'll get to the scrubs first!

Nooooooo....

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

'Nuff said. On another note, the crew down in Wichita are calling "Dr. Doom" "Mr. Doom". Whether it's being done on purpose or not, I don't know. >_>

Top Bottom