• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So for this of us not going to StL this weekend, I can host this weekend on Fri or Sat. Not sure which day. But it'll be one of them.

Let's do this, I'm a cashew

THuGz

Smash Lord
Please don't laugh at me for asking this, but how is this pronounced?
In all fairness, "fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu", the correct use of the meme, has 7 f's to make clear that it's not a long u sound. l2use meme's exactly, MJ :troll:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
*a*go*, insert the letters fgt.

Meme is all that stupid **** people say on the internet, like titsorgtfo, roflcopter, afk, etc...

Things you would have to look up on urbandictonary.com usually qualify.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hey Stealth, if you don't want to upload the match between Mr. Doom and I, would you mind sending it to one of us so that we could upload it instead?

DeLux

I'll be hosting at my Apt Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested

DeLux

So yeah Mr. Doom, if you want to play, around 3pm should be fine tomorrow

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I don't think you saw my transparent text. I've been using it for a while, now.

For those of you going to Ogre Smash, good luck and take the entire pot.

DeLux

I saw it.

I was more or less just using you as an excuse to not talk to nobody in particular since pretty much all of KC is going to StL lol

Only lame people talk to nobody in threads

DeLux

Nah you're tripping

I obviously meant the one's that would normally come out to Lawrence to play

that haven't said they'll be chasing paper (Danny), or texted me already (Michael)

For sure bugsexe (I want to say Luke off the top of my head, but not sure), text or PM me when you need directions :)

DeLux

I just PM'd you back lol

Sorry, I was taking a nap and just woke up :)

DeLux

Thanks to everyone that came out today

Fun games for sure :)

DeLux

Yes....Lots of butt ****** from your Ice Climbers.....I just kept thinking "he's gotta mess up some time". And it never did :c
:( Confused

I was tripping EVERYWHERE yesterday though

bugexe

Smash Cadet
Though you gotta admit. My Link is legit. 4 wins in a row just should never happen when playing Link. BTW is there a meeting/gathering tomorrow (Monday)? If so am I cool to come (giggity) as well?

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house today (monday) same time 5:30-11:00pm. Directions to my post are on the first house. Sorry for the late confirmation.

Yes bugexe you can come.

Be warned though, Stealth and I are going to be fairly engrossed in EVE Online due to metapolitical shenanigans going down in that game today.

MJG

Smash Hero
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house today (monday) same time 5:30-11:00pm. Directions to my post are on the first house. Sorry for the late confirmation.

Yes bugexe you can come.

Be warned though, Stealth and I are going to be fairly engrossed in EVE Online due to metapolitical shenanigans going down in that game today.
Lol. Just when I thought I was gonna come today. Oh wellz.

Off to L-Town :D

MJG

Smash Hero

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12755999#post12755999

Based on the payouts in the results, it doesn't look like it would be worth going to this (Especially with how ridiculous gas is now).
That's assuming you place in the top 3. For everyone that isn't expecting to win money, they actually save money by not having to pay the standard $10 entry fees for singles and doubles. Our tournaments are generally seen as smashfests. We've had no problem getting players to travel for them. Just since March we've had players come from Saint Louis, Rolla, Arkansas, Kansas City, and Columbia. Not to mention our scene is split between several cities as well.

bugexe

Smash Cadet

Yes bugexe you can come.

question. when i do come, do i....just knock on the door and assume people know who i am? =P I dunno how to phrase it. it's starting to look more like 8pm though =/

Top Bottom