• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

THuGz

Smash Lord
I am confused. I don't ever talk bad about my KS homies, just some friendly smack talk. I also do play in a way to get better, all the people who are much better than me I play to get better can atest to that. Also no one has ever accepted these dumb mm's, mostly because i just make them as a joke and don't really expect them to happen.

tl;dr: please don't take me seriously when I act like I'm good, I'm just joking, and I love all my smash brethren

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Stealth, Trent wants you to upload the set between him and me. Game 1 was on Smashville, Sonic vs Ike, and Game 2 was on FD, Sonic vs Ike again.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i was waiting on what kaylo was gonna say about housing at her place, but honestly i dont have a set place currently. i would prefer to house with her if possible

ill upload the vids, sometime >.>

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm now at the point where I'm comfortable with where I've worked my technical stuff in determining if I'm tourney ready. Now I just have to test myself in trail by fire.

Who is going to St Louis and is there room for one or two more?

DeLux

But yeah, if there's only room for one, I'll probably sit StL out and just work more. I got my Med Bills for all the stuff happening and let's just say it wasn't pretty.

So unless my parents comp me (which given the situation, they might), I'm out like $650. Damn those Blood Panels and Psych Evaluations

DeLux

Yeah, sorry
My schedule is hectic. I'm working triple shifts every day for the next 3 days because it's finals week.

But if you want your SD card, we can arrange something Thursday or Friday.

In other news, I'm making the BTEH2 thread when I get off work. I don't have a confirmed date, but I do have confirmation we didnt' do anything dumb so we can use the venue again :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Stealth, did you upload the videos of Trent and me? I'd like to see how bad the first game went for the both of us.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house normal time today 5:30pm-11:00pm directions on first post etc.

Stop with the lowsy johns everyone. Y'all need to PLAY

DeLux

I've gone across the country to play from CA to VA, and people have literally randomly asked me, "Who is Rockstar and is he actually real?"

Not even kidding

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I wish that I had that kind of following but alas I'm stuck in Nebraska and no one cares.

DeLux

To be fair, Rockstar grew his legend from humble beginnings in Kansas.

Top Bottom