• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Smash Lord
I probably won't drive out to Leavenworth but I am curious as to when they are starting as well (I will be back in town next week).
I'll be holding this in KCK. I'm not going to make you guys drive all the way out to Leavenworth. As long as you consider I-435 or I-70 driving distance. It should be fine.

I now have a hitbox textures on my Wii :)

that spacing practice
I'm going to have to get this if I can ever get around to hacking my Wii.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What I really want are hurtbox textures. But those aren't ready yet from the lab/workshop afaik

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I wish I could get 3 stocked every other round by Mister Doom like every day, then I wouldn't mid-card out every tournament.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol Rob gets 3 stocked by Doom? You don't deserve to be in my state.

PS: When did social chat give you post count points?
PPS: Doom how is You Clel Zeton Holms and Domo not a scene? You have our entire state plus 1.5 players in your one city.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Doom?

PPS: Doom?
[collapse="We've been through this before, THuGz. I thought you'd remember by now."]
[/collapse]

And that's not a smash scene. We play games other than smash here. That's how we get ready for tourneys, lol
If your smash scene is composed of about 4 people, then you guys are dedicated.
BTW,

THuGz

Smash Lord
Is this why you always seem like you have an angry face when I talk to you at tournaments? Because if not, I'm going to continue until you break :troll:

And yes, our smash scene is our PR. And rarely gamegenie, when he gets a ride. Why do you think I'm so bad, lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We are bad cause our scene started kind of late for brawl and people gotten interest but only Trent started going to OOS tourneys that are farther than Ne/Ia and KS. Most of our people here are mostly melee but are starting to play other fighters like MK9 and MvC3 and such. Our melee scene is 4+ yrs old as well. Another factor is we don't play brawl enough as well so that and we only have 5-6 actual brawl players here is a factor as well. That is some info regarding us Thugz but Tyser can explain stuff about our scene better than I can.

Edit: Need to take this talk somewhere else.

DeLux

Dear Nebraska,

You guys aren't good yet because you spend so much time arguing over who's better than each other. (Except for Rob who does the "Brawl don't lie"). You could take that time you spent arguing and use it to practice :)

Signed,
DeLux
President of the Bad@Brawl Club

DeLux

Oh well in that case, I strip you of your membership to the Bad@Brawl Club

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I wouldn't go that far yet, once he learns to CG-Spike, we'll talk, no offense GameGenie, but you should probably beat me more than you do.

DeLux

Ha, Brawl Don't Lie

Winners Win

Losers don't complete their CGs

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I know how to Cg to spike but I need to practice it more so it becomes muscle memory otherwise I just CG to pummel plus I'm need to experiment with follow ups.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GameGenie, you have NEVER TRIED to do it, once you grab me you finish with D-attack/bacus every time, sure I'm at 70%, but I'm not dead.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if done properly you cannot di to not get hit by the spike. you can di so you dont get sent down offstage but if he is DIing to avoid the spike you are doing it too late

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Is this why you always seem like you have an angry face when I talk to you at tournaments? Because if not, I'm going to continue until you break :troll:

I'm not breaking to the likes of you. Check below pic for reason.

And Nebraska needs to go to Nebraska and argue over there. Maybe we should invade your thread for a change. BBL trolling on your thread.

THuGz

Smash Lord
There is no arguing in Nebraska without Rob. It is all happiness and butterflies, and no one cares about anything and we just play. Then Rob whines. This is the only time I will ever say anything bad about Rob other than when he says mean things to me. You annoy me, kind sir. -.- You cause NE "drama".

Doom, would you mm me 10 games? I would do this against anyone in KS other than MJ or Domo.

Edit: I would do it against MJ because he is a suicide monster.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No, because you didn't call me Mr. Doom, and you didn't get it right. I might reconsider if you call me Mr. Doom and get it right.

DeLux

Do people EVER agree to a 10 game MM? Seems like a huge waste of time.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is no arguing in Nebraska without Rob. It is all happiness and butterflies, and no one cares about anything and we just play. Then Rob whines. This is the only time I will ever say anything bad about Rob other than when he says mean things to me. You annoy me, kind sir. -.- You cause NE "drama".
Via FB-"Tyser Lyfoung: Whoa. I didn't even touch your laptop recently. And the last time I did, I just called Thug a ****** which isn't even wrong. You're just salty for no reason, ******. /no love, no more homo"

lol I just noticed Tyser calls you Thug and not Thugz.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Do people EVER agree to a 10 game MM? Seems like a huge waste of time.
Fino agreed, but I ended up being too pissed off having lost a lot that day to go through with it. Also I think I had no money left. Also when I say 10 game mm I mean I only have to win one in order to win lol.

MJG

Smash Hero
Fino agreed, but I ended up being too pissed off having lost a lot that day to go through with it. Also I think I had no money left. Also when I say 10 game mm I mean I only have to win one in order to win lol.
You talk all this game up yet...you leave ridiculous conditions for your opponents in your MMs.

I wish I was as good as you.

DeLux

There is no honor or glory in challenging someone to a contest of skill where the terms to win or unequal.

Those terms seem like you're asking for a handicap, which means you're only handicapping yourself.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm not good at this game lol. If I won these mm's I wouldn't act like it took skill. It's just a fun way for me to **** talk people while still being worse than them

DeLux

If you're playing these people in a way to help yourself get better, and they are helping you by playing you, why would you speak badly of them after?

Nobody will want to help you then ever =\

Top Bottom