• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Cook

Smash Master
I'm gonna steal EVERYTHING when people are sleeping and shove it all in Razor's van. And then steal THE VAN. And just for ****s and giggles, I'll steal someone else's license plates and put them on the van.

Unless you all let me win. Then your possessions will be spared.
Ok, just know that anytime you beat me that weekend it is because I'm letting you!

MO Fact: MO players are the worst people you will ever meet. All they do is make terrible jokes. At the same time, they are the best players you will ever meet. They may not always win, but they always play the best.

Fino

Smash Master
I vote yes on balloon popping counting for points.... only if you get double the points for popping it w/ a projectile... and you double your total points if that projectile is your opponent ^^;;

~Fino

Cook

Smash Master
I vote yes on balloon popping counting for points.... only if you get double the points for popping it w/ a projectile... and you double your total points if that projectile is your opponent ^^;;

~Fino
Wow, making this intricate. I like. Someone develop a complicated scoring system. GO!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well this is how we play pools here in Texas, not sure what kinda backwards *** rules you guys have.
Uh they didnt do that **** at WHOBO. It's pools, not duck duck goose with smash dood.
Cool beans! Thats like 3 now.

1. Inferno
2. Ky in single & teams
3. Stealth

If i do this right i could actually make some money to give to KY!!!
Fixed

Can we get a rule added?

In the event the timer runs out on Smashville, sudden death will not be played out, stocks will not be taken into a account, and percentage does not matter.
The player who popped the most balloons wins.
Are we seriously having this discussion? *sigh* You guys make me wonder why I'm still part of MW.

Legan!! Link dittos, in remembrance of Arkive. <-<-LP

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Uh they didnt do that **** at WHOBO. It's pools, not duck duck goose with smash dood.

Are we seriously having this discussion? *sigh* You guys make me wonder why I'm still part of MW.
WOW! KY has less sense humor than M2K with a dead mother.

Cook

Smash Master
WHOBO was not very representative of most TX events. I think Bone would know what he's talking about. He IS from TX after all. Not really.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so I just found out chewyy isn't going to this event. would anybody be interested in teaming?

Cook

Smash Master
It's been suggested to me that instead of a 64 man bracket and one round of pools we do a 48 man bracket and two rounds of pools. It would work like this:

"I think we should a 48 man bracket with 2 rounds of pools!
In the first pools, there'll be 8 sets of pools. The top 4 in each pools will advance straight to the bracket. (32 people) and the top 2 in each pool will receive byes in the bracket.

In the next round of people, the remaining people will be split up into 4 pools this time. And again, top 4 in each pool will advance to the bracket. (16 people)"

I personally prefer the 64 man bracket, but I'm not always a tyrant. What do you guys prefer?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the second one sounds cool. stealth i don't really mind if you ditch me for ripple, you'll probably place better lol. teams isn't a big deal to me.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I like both ideas, but im not all about preventing people from participating in the bracket if reasonably possible. So I would say that my vote goes towards the 64 man bracket.

On a completely random note, a revalation has occured to me. I just realized that sometimes I caps my I's like in this post, but in others I do not for seemingly no reason. It cannot be the tired factor because right now I am the most exhausted I have been in weeks. I cant say that I really know who I am anymore.

Cook

Smash Master
The only problem with 48 man is two rounds of pools will take a long time. It would probably mean doing part of, or even all, of the bracket on Sunday.

Top Bottom