• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok first of all, i do not have a doubles partner for this tourney soooo......if anyone wants to team with the worst peach player in the nation you should let me know, unless you plan on using metaknight because i will probably K.O. you and win the match myself.

also 64 man bracket pleeeeeease cook.

also again ganon ditto MM's i'll take anyones money

also x3 i am also in favor of balloon popping.

oh and if anyone wants to MM a peach let me know.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Andrew I think we should just wait and see what attendence is like. There will probably be a much easier solution to pools than running double pools. I handled a pretty large turnout for NO KOAST with one round of pools so this should be a breeze.

Ripple: **** that sucks! You and Chewy are such a great team, I love playing against you and was looking forward to doing it again. There are lots of good players though who probably still don't have partners, I'm sure somebody will offer.

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
I'd prefer the 64-man bracket, as I'd like to get home on Sunday at a reasonable time for school on Monday. Add Harbinger to the Kentucky crew.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
How late does this plan on going on Sunday as of right now? I really need to leave at the latest by like noon on Sunday....

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
andrew, i will probably steal a setup for this. i will at least bring a tv.

also, you should let people know we need more setups. in big font or whatever.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Have we decided on how many people will be in crews?

If so, when will crews be done?

In what fashion will they be done in? Battle or Bracket?

Cook

Smash Master
LOL andrew.... I saw the name "ace156" and thought it was you.... and was like.... wtf are you doing a meatknight?

no meat... we use carrots :p

~Fino
**** Metaknight. That's all I have to say about that.

Have we decided on how many people will be in crews?

If so, when will crews be done?

In what fashion will they be done in? Battle or Bracket?
Dunno! Really, we'll just have to figure it out when we see who all actually comes. The size of the crews will be determined by how many people from each state come, and whether we do a bracket depends on how many crews we get. Either way I would say the best time to do crews would be Sunday, but it could possibly be Friday night.

We need setups in big font!

Cook

Smash Master
sigh, such a scrub andrew
ORLY!?

WELL, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to beat you now and then it is you who will be the shrub! You see, you may be like better than me or something because you've got like bombs and stuff and sometimes you can do the comboes with them, but not every time and I can just throw pikmin and then I'll win even if I'm not as good because my character is better. But even then you shouldn't be losing, so that means I'm better! You're not even that good anyway, you hardly ever use the spin attack and lots of times your bombs don't even HIT me. So YOU are the scrub and you will probably lose if I play you. Get HYPE!

Teh Future

Smash Master
WELL, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to beat you now and then it is you who will be the shrub! You see, you may be like better than me or something because you've got like bombs and stuff and sometimes you can do the comboes with them, but not every time and I can just throw pikmin and then I'll win even if I'm not as good because my character is better. But even then you shouldn't be losing, so that means I'm better! You're not even that good anyway, you hardly ever use the spin attack and lots of times your bombs don't even HIT me. So YOU are the scrub and you will probably lose if I play you. Get HYPE!
That is a perfect description of what it feels like to play Legan :o

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ahem.

The following message is to inform you that Kansas is much better than all of the states attending tis event. So much so that in fact you probably shouldn't even come and save everyone the gas by just forwarding your etry fees via paypal to the recipients (i.e. the winners AKA Kansas smashers). This is the most logical of solutions and will leave all of our weekends open to do other things.

Cook

Smash Master
Ahem.

The following message is to inform you that Kansas is much better than all of the states attending tis event. So much so that in fact you probably shouldn't even come and save everyone the gas by just forwarding your etry fees via paypal to the recipients (i.e. the winners AKA Kansas smashers). This is the most logical of solutions and will leave all of our weekends open to do other things.
You do make a very good point, as it really is just pointless to waste our weekend when we already KNOW who is going to win, but I disagree with your assertion that it will only be Kansas players winning money. I think that there are some very good players from other states who could get top three, and so we might as well play it out and see what happens!

P.S. You suck and Kansas is trash and I hate all of you irl!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm the best trash talker of you all. Don't get started trash talking again. I'll whoop all your a$$es.

I mean, I won't beat you at the game or anything.

I'll just beat you at trash talking.

YOU GUYS ARE TRASH!!!

(by you guys I mean all of you guys. any girls on this thread are cool, smart, and probably really hot)

also, who else hates Iowa? I hate those people. They are terrible people. I am calling them out. And trash talking them.

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, I'm the best trash talker of you all. Don't get started trash talking again. I'll whoop all your a$$es.

I mean, I won't beat you at the game or anything.

I'll just beat you at trash talking.

YOU GUYS ARE TRASH!!!

(by you guys I mean all of you guys. any girls on this thread are cool, smart, and probably really hot)

also, who else hates Iowa? I hate those people. They are terrible people. I am calling them out. And trash talking them.
I hate IA, but not as much as I hate KS.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
iowa is a terrible state because they made arkivezero quit brawl...and they did it by LOSING to him. who does that?? oh wait, iowa does.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom here is the best Ike player going to Kahoka, and he will kill everyone at 2% damage. :razz:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Ahem.

I prefer to use the subtle art of poetry for trash talking.

"Why KS isn't the best state, and facts why other states coming to this are better" by me

Kansas thinks that they are going to dominate
But they need to sit back and reevaluate
Iowa has corn, Kansas has wheat
corn is the product I would rather eat!
Wisconsin has cheese, they are coming I hear
cheese is better than wheat, but not better than beer
Minnesota has beer, their baseball team is the Brewers
and Illinois is famous for its journalistic interviewers
Chicago Sun baby, that paper's so legit!
What does Kansas have, Wichita Times? Ain't ****.
I don't know much about Kentucky, but they had Henry Clay
that guy wrote the Missouri Compromise, he's totally not gay!
Speaking of Missouri, we've got a facking silver arch that's great
Kansas is going to lose, because they are the worst state.

the end

Cook

Smash Master
I prefer to use the subtle art of poetry for trash talking.

"Why KS isn't the best state, and facts why other states coming to this are better" by me

Kansas thinks that they are going to dominate
But they need to sit back and reevaluate
Iowa has corn, Kansas has wheat
corn is the product I would rather eat!
Wisconsin has cheese, they are coming I hear
cheese is better than wheat, but not better than beer
Minnesota has beer, their baseball team is the Brewers
and Illinois is famous for its journalistic interviewers
Chicago Sun baby, that paper's so legit!
What does Kansas have, Wichita Times? Ain't ****.
I don't know much about Kentucky, but they had Henry Clay
that guy wrote the Missouri Compromise, he's totally not gay!
Speaking of Missouri, we've got a facking silver arch that's great
Kansas is going to lose, because they are the worst state.

the end

And there it is.

Edit: On second thought, that poem is terrible. I'm sorry I endorsed it.

Top Bottom