• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but people need to realize that Why So Serious is going to win teams.

I'm all for the combined MO/IA crew since we are one in spirit anyways.....

Thinkaman add Razor to that Falcon ditto mm.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
If I had to pick from the guys confirmed already to make a crew, I'd have it as:

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
KY
Domo
Clel
Zeton
Mr. DOOM

Actually, I'd send in Mr. Doom first and laugh my *** off as he devoured you all. I'd really prefer 10 man crews though if we had that many people, but Kansas is willing to let some people sit out.

Frozen: It should be known that Thinkaman holds the prestige of being the only person to ever best me in a Falcon Ditto set so far. Bowser Dittos I still remain champ in thankfully.
awww i dont count in wichita? :(

also taking mms. i really want some action at this tourney :)

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, I'm not going to do singles is trash talk. It's crazy.

However, any combination of two given people is NOT REAL ENOUGH.
I'd even call Domo & KY UNREAL.
Why So Serious is as real as Tom Sawyer. (P.S. Joker + Razor = How I got these scars.)
Team We Ain't Dating is straight-up fake.

Seriously, though, we're going to do well.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if its OK with everyone, I would like to record ALL the Quarter/Semi/winner/loser/grand finals matches at this tournament. It may take long but I think its worth it

there would just need to be a "good" tv to gather around

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
sounds good to me.

Guys, I'm not going to do singles is trash talk. It's crazy.

However, any combination of two given people is NOT REAL ENOUGH.
I'd even call Domo & KY UNREAL.
Why So Serious is as real as Tom Sawyer. (P.S. Joker + Razor = How I got these scars.)
Team We Ain't Dating is straight-up fake.

Seriously, though, we're going to do well.
this post is so real i can feel it. no one can even touch us in the realness department. the closest anyone can even get to our level of reality is still only like virtual reality or something. and that team that is closest to our realness is really just kit and me playing different characters.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
We are so real, when people experience us, they feel it is surreal. It's not, they're just not used to that level of reality.
If you've ever done hallucinogenics, we are like the exact opposite of that.

We are so real, we can cut your blood alcohol content in half with a high-five.

Teh Future

Smash Master
hmm and imo only REALLY good marios (like boss) can catch good pikas with gimps. and that isnt really what determines that matchup anyway imo
lol yeah it doesn't really work but that video is awesome. Mario vs Pikachu is really fun to play though.

if its OK with everyone, I would like to record ALL the Quarter/Semi/winner/loser/grand finals matches at this tournament. It may take long but I think its worth it

there would just need to be a "good" tv to gather around
DK vs mario is also fun :)

1$ mm all around with Mario as long as your character isn't gay.

Also do you know if Chewy is coming?

Teh Future

Smash Master
epic mario vs luigi 1$ mm?
Im so bad at this matchup I always try to fireball > grab and if you shield it you somehow slide backwards and it sets up up perfectly for an upB when my grab misses. Plus none of my combos work against you cause you can just nair lol.

But Luigi's not gay. so yeah.

1$ mm all around with mario.

As long as your character isn't gay.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
So Iowa and Missouri should really work out this crew situation. I think that a MO/IA crew combination would be most dominant but I would really feel bad for those who are left out which would be several people.

Kit I have now told your hilarious joke to a group of people.... I'm pretty sure they won't be inviting me to hang out with them again. I think hanging around you guys is a bad influence on me.... people didn't used to hate me....

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So Iowa and Missouri should really work out this crew situation. I think that a MO/IA crew combination would be most dominant but I would really feel bad for those who are left out which would be several people.

Kit I have now told your hilarious joke to a group of people.... I'm pretty sure they won't be inviting me to hang out with them again. I think hanging around you guys is a bad influence on me.... people didn't used to hate me....
I've drawn like two dozen birds now(Birds are safer) and people have made me show the joke to several other groups + teachers. Your presentation is just bad. :p

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I'm confused about states combining for crews.

Somebody want to explain this to me?
Kirksville and St. Louis are like three hours apart. Kirksville and Des Moines are like two hours apart.
Jordan, Jimmy, and I play more often with IA. We're more part of their crew than StL.

I was calling the shots for the rest of MO, though. My bad.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Mario money matches:

vs Brown Payper sack (wario)

vs LouBega (wigi)

vs Stealthraptor (gimpedachu)

64 mm:

mistahdoom (samus)

At least I hope you're using samus lol cause I dont have an n64 anymore :(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Mario money matches:

vs LouBega (wigi)

64 mm:

mistahdoom (samus)

add me to that list, I'll play my luigi

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
future, i'll take you up on your mario offer

i play pokemon trainer

he's definitely not gay, in fact, he doesn't even know what love is. he's only 10 years old. and my pokemon can't be gay because they have no problem breeding with ditto

Nicole

Smash Champion
Mario money matches:

vs LouBega (wigi)

64 mm:

mistahdoom (samus)

Hey Future, add me to the list, I want to $1 MM your Mario with my Peach!

Oh and Ditto's a dirty *****.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Ok, so how many MMM's do I have? Thinkaman for sure, anyone else?
your falcon my ganon. Do you go by zash or something when you play? If so I think I already know who you are and I can find you there :p seriously, manly matches are godly. I want them done asap.

Teh Future

Smash Master
add me to that list, I'll play my luigi
wtf you play ROB and DK, both are supa fun matchups for mario (even though ROB is gay mario has supa combos on him lol) and you're gonna use luigi? :(

future, i'll take you up on your mario offer
consider your pokemon gimped sir.

Hey Future, add me to the list, I want to $1 MM your Mario with my Peach!

Oh and Ditto's a dirty *****.
I thought you were gonna say G&W and I was going to have to internet slap you. But Peach is acceptable.

So much Mario fun!

Cook

Smash Master
As far as the crew business goes, I say we figure it out when we get there. I think 10 people is def too many, though, because it will be hard for other states to get that many people to come. I say somewhere from 6 to 8, because it would be cool if every state that comes could get a crew together.

Top Bottom