• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Hey now, that is my secret technique you are talking about. I actually mindgamed you to jump and then mindgamed you to not think that you got mindgamed and then mindgamed myself to make sure to do it again.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I hereby make the following challenges:

Nicole: Clothes Match: I won't use Meta Knight, you do whatever. :p

Thinkaman: Falcon Ditto. Remaaaaaaaaatch baby.

Peeks: 5 Dollar MM, Neutral Stages, Best 3/5

MOTHER****ING CREW BATTLES: Kansas vs whatever scrubs the rest of you can put together.

Looking to do Random Dittos. Any takers?

Teh Future

Smash Master
From Stl:

-MetalMusicMan (gay)
-Legan (Toon link)
-Nyus (weeegi)
-Unevenpavement (pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachu)
-Radium (balloon)
-Future(?/everyone)
-Thinkaman(?/wiggly)

Almost the whole crew :)

Im still not sure if I can go but I will almost probably be there. Also I dont know about thinkaman but he almost always goes to regional events so I listed him.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I shall take your monays. Wanna team mm too?
Team Real Team NEVER turns down a team money match.
We also beg for a lot of them.
Anyway, team money match. You, me, Jordan, and ???

ALSO: I will go on a limb and do my first singles (non-Razor) money match. Offered to you, KY!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
this is going to be niiiiiiiiiiice

TAKE YOUR RECORDING EQUIPMENT EVERYONE AND ANYONE, LET'S GET THIS **** ON TAPE

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Fo sho, I will hopefully have a cammera by then which would be sweet just so I can guarantee all my matches get recorded.

And KY, I changed my ways and would be fine for 10$. I forgot I like spending money and this is kind of spending and possibly making, so yeah...

Cook

Smash Master
missouri is more than five people
Yeah, but if we go outside of Kirksville that means we'll have to pick and choose. Don't wanna hurt people's feelings... but on the other hand I do wanna get together the ultimate MO crew and see if we can do better against KS! Or maybe we should pool with IA and pick the top 8 people for a crew and try to take them on!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If I had to pick from the guys confirmed already to make a crew, I'd have it as:

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
KY
Domo
Clel
Zeton
Mr. DOOM

Actually, I'd send in Mr. Doom first and laugh my *** off as he devoured you all. I'd really prefer 10 man crews though if we had that many people, but Kansas is willing to let some people sit out.

Frozen: It should be known that Thinkaman holds the prestige of being the only person to ever best me in a Falcon Ditto set so far. Bowser Dittos I still remain champ in thankfully.

Cook

Smash Master
If I had to pick from the guys confirmed already to make a crew, I'd have it as:

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
KY
Domo
Clel
Zeton
Mr. DOOM

Actually, I'd send in Mr. Doom first and laugh my *** off as he devoured you all. I'd really prefer 10 man crews though if we had that many people, but Kansas is willing to let some people sit out.

Frozen: It should be known that Thinkaman holds the prestige of being the only person to ever best me in a Falcon Ditto set so far. Bowser Dittos I still remain champ in thankfully.
Pssh, those scrubs? We can probably get a ten man crew, though if it's just MO I dunno how good it would be (sorry MO peeps). If we teamed with IA, though, I think we could get a pretty good 10 person crew. Not having Arkive and 8bit anymore hurts, though.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I heard something about Falcon dittooooooooos... Money match! Money match! Money match!

Also, I declare myself captain of the Anti-Kansas crew. If Iowa and Missouri are game, we will destroy.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Kansas vs Kentucky, sonz

we'll only have like seven people though =(

(lol @ inferno not putting fino in the crew)

Cook

Smash Master
I heard something about Falcon dittooooooooos... Money match! Money match! Money match!

Also, I declare myself captain of the Anti-Kansas crew. If Iowa and Missouri are game, we will destroy.
Rally around the captain! I've already started thinking about who our crew should be and what matchups we want to do...

Teh Future

Smash Master
asc just do a couple of sets with everyone who want to join crews. That way you get the best players and people who have to sit out are sitting out for a reason.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Na mang IA always sticks with MO and in a way we have been a crew since way back, so don't worry we gotz your back >.0

Also I'm up for some C.Falcon MM and can probably do a ditto MM Inferno

By the way I'll be bringing my DVD recorder so I will be recording most of the matches there XP

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
does this combined Iowa/Missouri crew include a certain player named razor?

And my falcon will be holding the ditto title belt after Kahoka.

EDIT: At this point we should just do a $1 entry falcon ditto tournament. Or make it a Ganondorf/Falcon only tournament. Then my dream for that tournament will become a reality.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll sit out for crews if it's getting this serious (especially if MO and IA team up). You guys better win though.

I am ALL FOR this $1 Falcon tournament, I don't know if you guys know or not, but Falcon is actually my best character and I could win any tournament with him, I just don't use him, it's an unfair advantage...I KNOW HOW TO FALCON KICK!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
My goodness. I can't let you down now, guys. Mr. Doom will have Missouri for dinner on May 1st, I guess. And perhaps Iowa for dessert.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That was my first tournament, Legan. Steeler has given me many rare candies and rage candy bars since. I want a rematch. :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
KY
Domo
Clel
Zeton
Mr. DOOM
I approve of this team. If we had to have 10 person crews, I'd add Holms and Stealth.

Want me to take 11 stocks again? :)

Legan

Smash Lord
I'll sit out for crews if it's getting this serious (especially if MO and IA team up). You guys better win though.
I think thats lame, I think Iowa should form their own crew and MO should have theirs. We could just do multiple crew battles.

I dont know if anyone from St. Louis has ever met IA before and im sure they're cool as ****, I just think MO as a whole should be able to show that weve got talent. You should discuss these types of things with your STATE not your city before considering a merger.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
IA and MO battle it out for the right to challenge KS?

legan do you have a pardner for doubles??

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Over 9000 LULZ!

Also, NeoMagic.........I'm dissappointed in you. You've gone over and joined the rest of Minnesota's dark side. Not only your main symbol, but your avatar as well? So very very sad :(
lol, to be a good meta, you gotta act/look like a good meta.

AND HEY! Don't leave us outta crews! I say we do a crews bracket to determine the best STATE.

Top Bottom