• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Nicole

Smash Champion
I say we do a crews bracket to determine the best STATE.
Haha, I like this! It would take forever though, but I guess we'll have time to squeeze it in somewhere over THREE DAYS.

Legan, who is going to be on your ideal MO crew? I was under the impression that MO doesn't have enough people all on it's own, and that's why we're teaming with IA.

Legan

Smash Lord
Kit
Jordan
Nicole
Andrew
Thinkaman
MetalMusicMan
Legan
Amazing Ampharos

Thats 8, if we were to bump up the number than I would be down for a collab but I think it should only be done as a last resort. Thats MO's finest right there though. If Kirksville joins with IA than that pretty much screws St. Louis over.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
****. I may have to sit out of this tournament... apparently the bachelor party for the wedding in which I am the best man is going to be on the 2nd... ****ing god **** it. I'm trying to find a way around it but I don't think I will be able to ... god ****ing **** it.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Kit
Jordan
Nicole
Andrew
Thinkaman
MetalMusicMan
Legan
Amazing Ampharos

Thats 8, if we were to bump up the number than I would be down for a collab but I think it should only be done as a last resort. Thats MO's finest right there though. If Kirksville joins with IA than that pretty much screws St. Louis over.
THREE GAME AND WATCHES!!!!

This crew will dominate all other states because we have THREE GAME AND WATCHES!!! And a Link and a Jigglypuff!!! :psycho:

I love this crew already. Legan is a genius.

Also
****. I may have to sit out of this tournament... apparently the bachelor party for the wedding in which I am the best man is going to be on the 2nd... ****ing god **** it. I'm trying to find a way around it but I don't think I will be able to ... god ****ing **** it.
Weddings suck, and that sucks....I doubt you can get around it though...weddings are such a pain, I'm the maid of honor in one pretty soon myself, so I hear ya.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
MO = the Show Me State

surely you could have fit some kind of Show Me Your Moves pun into that right? >.>

Actually I can't think of one either lol

Nicole

Smash Champion
I hereby make the following challenges:

Nicole: Clothes Match: I won't use Meta Knight, you do whatever. :p
Good thing I read 3 pages back to find this!!

I accept, but I'm going to be wearing alot of shirts! I'd also prefer you not use Snake as opposed to not using Meta Knight...**** Snake.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, Kirksville is SO much closer to Des Moines than St. Louis geographically and emotionally.
It's like 70 miles closer, and considering we walk there, that saves us like a day.
Columbia isn't, though, so you can have Nicole and Andrew.

I'm speaking for Jordan, but I think Team Real Team would hop on the IA crew.
Hell, WI thought TRT was a MO/IA team.

Crews is about who you play with, not geography (ignore my previous statements about KC).

EDIT: Everyone's forgotten about Jimmy.

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, Kirksville is SO much closer to Des Moines than St. Louis geographically and emotionally.
It's like 70 miles closer, and considering we walk there, that saves us like a day.
Columbia isn't, though, so you can have Nicole and Andrew.

I'm speaking for Jordan, but I think Team Real Team would hop on the IA crew.
Hell, WI thought TRT was a MO/IA team.

Crews is about who you play with, not geography (ignore my previous statements about KC).

EDIT: Everyone's forgotten about Jimmy.
But I'm from Kirksville?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Jimmy should def be on the MO crew. He can have my spot, since I will be perfectly content to sit back and watch.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Here are the picks from Andrew and me in a MissourIowa team:

8:
Joker
Razor
Zash
Blank
Kit
Jordan
Andrew
Thinkaman

10:
Legan
Jimmy

Quik17

Smash Ace
If Ook and Norm come, we'll have enough peeps for an Illinois crew, and then things will get SERIOUS!!!!!! :)

Cook

Smash Master
Jimmy should def be on the MO crew. He can have my spot, since I will be perfectly content to sit back and watch.
...are you sure you HAD a spot? :p

Here are the picks from Andrew and me in a MissourIowa team:

8:
Joker
Razor
Zash
Blank
Kit
Jordan
Andrew
Thinkaman

10:
Legan
Jimmy
But we haven't even consulted with our team captain yet!

Teh Future

Smash Master
I only do SSB64 Money Matches. ;)
I take that challenge.

Kit
Jordan
Nicole
Andrew
Thinkaman
MetalMusicMan
Legan
Amazing Ampharos

Thats MO's finest right there though.
Madam, Im going to have to disagree.

Should still do sets to determine crews....... That way unknown scrubs that are good at the game can still fight for their friends.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be teaming with OOk again hopefully, we'll show the true meaning of Ape ****.

I'll be taking any nuber and amount of $MM.

hey Legan, should I come dressed up in my link outfit? we could have an epic link ditto

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
rippleeeeeeeeeeeeeee let's MM :) i had too much fun playing your dk at mwcc, let's do it again!

low tier tourney should be fun. feel free to challenge me to a MM too, particularly low tier ones. ;D

i'll show you the true power of being friends with your pokemon and loving them, LIKE A TRUE POKEMON MASTER DOES.

Together, forever no matter how long

From now, until the end of time

We'll be together, and you can be sure

That forever and a day

That's how long we'll stay

Together and forever more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni90pzFjvoA

this song also doubles as nicole and i's love song. sometimes i call nicole misty on accident. she has orange hair too!!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
Well I meant my CF vs anyone else's CF, ganon, etc. So if you don't mind playing my CF, then I will definitely play a whopper jr match.
oh. Its all fine by me. Manly matches are 2gud. I cant believe someone else does them :laugh:

Legan

Smash Lord
hey Legan, should I come dressed up in my link outfit? we could have an epic link ditto
Yes, and yes. You're movin in on my territory and I dislike this though.

I guess Kirksville now officially represent the entire state of MO and call all the shots.

(Which is completely bogus btw)

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
guys, luigi is the manliest character. i'll play any manly matches involving him.

I guess Kirksville now officially represent the entire state of MO and call all the shots.
no one is calling shots duuude. just kit, really.

i think we should do a crew with all of mo.

Scythe

Smash Master
Especially teams. Quik and I didn't get a chance to face you guys at WI.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Low-tier tourney, Falcon-only tourney...

I don't know which to support! They're both like free money!

FALCON DITTO MM LIST:
1. Inferno
2. FrozenFire
3. Joker

Who else? Kirksville? Ripple? MurdaMoe has a Falcon icon next to his name! Wichita, Iowa, IL and KY, everybody show me your moves!

I might also consider non-Falcon MMs, though I usually don't do those. Low-tier MMs I'd definitely agree to, XD.

As far as teams go, I still dunno what I'm doing. I promised Zeton at NO KOAST I'd team with him at least once sometime, so I dunno what's up. If Zeton's free, we can do Steeler/Legan and Think/Zeton... A double blast of Wichilouis.

...that was possible the weirdest sentence I've ever said.

Top Bottom