• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves (Midwest Circuit: West) Results & Shoutouts

Cook

Smash Master
yo im serious

lain and judge gets 2nd and 3rd here but you guys knocked them back to 5th and 7th
Yeah, it was a combination of Domo and Affinity ****** and MI guys knocking each other out. Lain lost to Judge and Domo, Judge lost to Anther and Affinity.

I wouldn't read TOO much into it since Lain and Judge both had stressful weekends, what with the wreck and all, but they did each lose to a Wichita guy, so I think it shows that there is some talent in MW-W.

And to keep to my word I guess I want your babies in my uterus now. I'll let you know when I think of the best way to do that...

And I'll get that sent pretty soon, Fino.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I got knocked out by a MI guy too, most of the west people i played i actually beat there no offense to anybody...

Anyway my shoutouts are short since i dont recall aot of anything but laying around sick and miserable the entire time.

Judge - Guess im 0-2 to you now... mehhhh I'll get you next time.

Joker - good games 1-2 wasnt bad but i wonder what possessed me to take your snake to japes of all the places that i could pick... awesome snake

Inferno - i think you got my shout out wrong the only interactions i had with you were you asking me who i was... this happened about 7 times and each time you didnt remember me

- Nicole nice playing you again and thats a good Peach you have there just realize i have a char advantage and a ton of Peach experience.

- Kentucky peoples thanks for buying me medicine and hauling me around risking the flu all weekend. much love.

- anther you totally sandbagged me that win wasnt genuine.

- fino You need to stop sinking into patterns. Good olimar though and looking forward to our next games.

- Legan haha we need to play more often your trash talk is top tier

- anyone i missed : sick johns

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
1: Anther: nice job getting first, as usual. it was fun hanging out with you too.
2: Affinity: i had a lot of fun on our set, awesome that you got second.
3: Joker: didn't get to play you, but it's always good to see you and i enjoyed watching your matches and singing to you
4: Domo: didn't get to play you but good job getting 4th, and it was good to see you.
5: Judge: glad we had a sweet journey party, you were lots of fun.
5: ASC: i love you, good job, olimar is stupid though
7: Lain: you are a pretty cool dude to hang out with, so glad you guys could make it. also you left your kaluha at the venue so thanks.
7: Zeton: man you were ****ing insane this tournament, almost beating anther in the first game was awesome, and beating me in doubles twice was not... good job though.
9: Holms: it was nice meeting you, i enjoyed our doubles friendlies
9: Zash: shiek got 9th?!!?!!? crazy. anyway it was good to see you, and i'm glad you did so well at your first big tourny.
9: MOE: you beat me so **** you. just kidding, good ****, i'm glad mn was able to make it down, hopefully we'll see you around.
13: Ripple: you were so funny in your link costume, i'm glad you were able to make it. sorry i beat you on green greens, my thumbs are just too fast.
13: Hilt: good to see you again, i had fun talking to you, i'm glad ky made it to this, you guys are all awesome!
13: Blank: didn't really get to talk to you much this time, but nice job on 13th and nice job finishing that tenderloin.
13: KY: finally got to play you in singles, and it was fun. we'll have to play an actual set some time.
17: NeoMagic: that ness is super good, i had fun in our doubles matches
17: Razor: too bad you weren't playing your best saturday, neither was i, but you guys still did well in doubles and you are still fun to hang out with. our razor challenge was a lot of fun.
17: Thinkaman: i enjoyed seeing you? seriously though, you're always fun to hang out with, and you inspire me to practice my falcon so that i don't feel stupid when we ditto next time.
17: AmazingAmpharos: nice meeting you, and i'm glad we got a couple game and watch dittos in. also, you're sleeping positions are awesome!
17: Mr. Doom: your ike is too good. i had a lot of fun playing it, and i enjoyed watching you beat anther in pools. it's mr. doom, get it right!
17: Jordan: I'm packed and I'm holding,
I'm smiling, she's living, she's golden and
she lives for me, She says she lives for me,
Ovation, She's got her own motivation,
she comes round and she goes down on me,
And I make her smile, It's like a drug for you,
Do ever what you want to do,
Coming over you,
Keep on smiling,
what we go through.
One stop to the rhythm that divides you,
And I speak to you like the chorus to the verse,
Chop another line like a coda with a curse,
And I come on like a freak show takes the stage.
We give them the games we play, she said,
I want something else, to get me through this,
Semi-charmed kind of life,
I want something else,
I'm not listening when you say, Good-bye.

The sky it was gold, it was rose,
I was taking sips of it through my nose,
And I wish I could get back there,
Some place back there,
Smiling in the pictures you would take,
Doing crystal myth,
Will lift you up until you break,
It won't stop,
I won't come down, I keep stock,
With a tick tock rhythm and a bump for the drop,
And then I bumped up. I took the hit I was given,
Then I bumped again,
And then I bumped again.
How do I get back there to,
The place where I fell asleep inside you?
How do I get myself back to,
The place where you said,
I want something else to get me through this,
semi-charmed kind of life,
I want something else,
I'm not listening when you say, good-bye,

I believe in the sand beneath my toes,
The beach gives a feeling,
An earthy feeling,
I believe in the faith that grows,
And the four right chords can make me cry,
When I'm with you I feel like I could die.
And that would be all right,
All right, When the plane came in,
She said she was crashing,
The velvet it rips,
In the city we tripped,
On the urge to feel alive,
But now I'm struggling to survive,
The days you were wearing,
That velvet dress,
You're the priestess,
must confess,
Those little red panties,
They pass the test,
Slide up around the belly,
Face down on the mattress,
One,
Now you hold me,
And we're broken.
Still it's all that I want to do.
Feel myself with a head made of the ground,
I'm scared but I'm not coming down.
And I won't run for my life,
She's got her jaws just locked now in smile
but nothing is all right,
All right, I want something else,
To get me through this,
Semi-charmed kind of life,
I want something else,
I'm not listening when you say,
good-bye.

25: Stealth: sorry we beat you in doubles again... it was good to see you though. had fun talking with you. also, i love your tournament shirt.
25: Fino: nice job beating kit and buttering your own breakfast. it was good seeing you again, next time we'll have to play some.
25: The Real Inferno: thanks for helping run the tournament but don't yell at me again... but if you do not want to see me again, i would understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. nice job in doubles.
25: Futurewrestler: had fun in our luigi and mario money match and had fun playing 64 with you. it had been sooooo long, hopefully we can do that again next time.
25: Legan: good seeing you, it's too bad that crews fell apart because our drunk crew would have destroyed any sober crew.
25: JLO: you're getting better and better, and i'm glad we didn't have to play in brackets this time.
25: Yoshii: good games (well, the second and third were good, the first had some bad sds). hopefully we'll get to play again soon.
33: MetalMusicMan: it was fun hanging out with you, next time we should probably play some games together.
33: Bone: glad texas was able to show up and represent. your game and watch is looking pretty good, hopefully you can get some more experience with him at the next monthly.
33: Crash: glad you sang with us. it was nice seeing you and i had fun luigi dittoing. hopefully we'll get to play some more next time.
33: Kit: you had an off day, we just need to play some dokapon and some excite bots and you'll bounce back. you're too real not to.
33: Level 9 Snake: you are my new favorite person, i'm glad you were in my pool. i'm sorry i had to kick your ***.
33: Nicole: i enjoyed watching you time out matches and drinking with you. always fun. also, looking at spiders is the scariest euphemism ever. i hate spiders.
33: Mduo: had fun talking to you, and i'm glad we finally got to play some. also i nine'd you!
33: Mister Eric: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! your cake was soooo good. hopefully we can get out to an east event sometime so we can hang out again, since you ky people are awesome.
33: Supergamer: glad you joined in the afterbparty with us. it was good seeing you.
33: YES!: it tastes like watermelon? you were too funny drunk. i'm glad you were able to come down and save the mi crews lives.
33: Steeler: glad we got to play a few matches, sorry i wasn't exactly sober when you wanted me to give you g&w help.
33: Peeks: glad you were able to make it. you're always fun to hang out with. hopefully you keep getting better with g&w. it's hard to get experience in a lot of matchups when you're only playing shiek...
33: Clel: our matches were awesome. i'm glad we got to hang out some, you're a pretty cool guy. also, nice job in doubles.
33: Nyus: it was fun hanging out with you. next time we'll have to get some games in.
49: Zyklon: jimmy you need to start doing better, because you are good, and you deserve to do better.
49: Excel: next time lets play some, you seemed like a cool guy.
49: Good Ol' Marty: you'll get better martin. i promise. also i can't believe you got dqed. at least that means you didn't place lower than a level 9 snake, since technically you didn't place.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
oh: a list of songs that people need to have memorized for the next tournament (keep in mind this is a work in progress):

third eye blind - jumper
third eye blind - semi-charmed life
david bowie - young americans
lou bega - mambo number 5
smashmouth - allstar
bon jovi - living on a prayer
celine dion - titanic theme?

there is more, but i can't think of any at the moment. i'll keep this updated. any suggestions?

judge!

Smash Ace
hehe ino me and lain coulda played better but idc i had a bad weekend...i had fun at the tourney =D!!!!

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
good call affinity. also, i'm thinking something by hootie and the blowfish???

and foreigner - cold as ice or juke box hero or both?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Inferno - i think you got my shout out wrong the only interactions i had with you were you asking me who i was... this happened about 7 times and each time you didnt remember me

After the firt time I had to re-ask I kept doing it on purpose to people because it amuses me.

Nicole

Smash Champion
sugar ray - every morning
goo goo dolls - something?
goo goo dolls - either iris or slide - i'm of the opinion that iris is better for singing at smash tournaments cause you can get more into it, and the lyrics are SO meaningful

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wow...I slept longer than I thought... oops!

For a tournament being held out in the middle of nowhere, it was pretty epic. There was so much talent! I just how I didn't embarrassed myself TOO much while drunk...^^;

SHOUTOUTS!!!

Anther: Man, SO CLOSE! You really had to make me pull out all my strength and confidence in myself and fox to take you on like that. I can't wait to rematch you. Hopefully by the next time I'll have counter picking down...man....No Fair kicked my a**!!

Joker: That Snake is sick! I wish we could of had some 1v1s though.

Judge: You're a pretty awsome dude, we need some serious 1v1s next time though ^^;

ASC: Good tournament match, good Olimar, guess I'm gonna need to study that match up a lot closer now. Better be ready for me next time!! ;)

Lain: You are amazing...and hilarious! Thank you for all the support you gave me at this event. I really do appreciate it. :)

Thinkaman: Man I saw your Jiggs in some matches, man that's one mean puff of tuff! I hope to hang out with you some more in future events (let alone have a chance to team up with the W Zeton :3)

Legan: You are so much fun to hang out with and that Link is getting more scarier every time I see it. I want to thank you too for all the support you gave me as well.

Zash: Good match we had in tournament:). That sheik is crazy, but I can't let you get me in that Ftilt lock! Hope to see you again though in future tournaments. :3

StealthRaptor: Dude...all that experience over the fox vs Pikachu matchup we had really paid off! I'm not done yet though! We need to get more fox vs pikachu serious friendlies in the future :3

MetalMusicMan: Zeton - YOU MAKE NO SENSE!! YOU DEFY ALL LOGIC!! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BELIEVE IN GOD!!
Lol I'm just Zeton, I'm wierd like that. :laugh:

Nyus: That was a good tournament match we had. That Luigi was some ****, just needs more experience really, looking forward seeing you at future events!

Tactical: Lol you're pretty cocky, but that's also due to the fact that Lucario is so good! I know I wasn't all there for our MM we had...so how about we have another at the next tournament we are both at? ;)

Hilt: Good matches we had! I don't care though if Olimar has better pikman at lylat...Luigi's Man....vs Olimar....so gay! XD good matches though and thanks for those Olimar tips you gave me!

Fino: ...You know I'm gonna need your help figure out Olimar now...right...be ready for me when I drive up to KC from time to time! ;)

Ripple: Man that DK....SO GOOD! It's a shame I never got to fight it...next time I guess :)

Nicole: Wow, for you just picking Peach up just recently, it is really good! I'll work on practicing my fox Fair for ya too :chuckle:

Excel: Remember man..
"Never give up, trust your instincts." - James Mcloud.
I look forward on seeing how much you've improved the next time we meet. Feel free to message me if you have any questions too!

If I forgot anyone I apologize and please message me if you want one.

Honestly, I would have never got as far as I did without the support of my fellow smash buddies and others. Thank you all for the great experience. I can't wait for the next tournament!!;)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Anther: I wish I could Master Ball your Pikachu and put it on my team...

Affinity: Keep it up.

Joker: Wish I'd played you! Excellent work in both doubles and singles.

Domo: wtf 4th you are slipping!!! lol

Judge: You were so funny at the diner hahaha. Great player, way to wreck my **** in tourney.

ASC: I wish I could make a pillow out of your hair so I could hit you with it.

Lain: You so silly!

Zeton: If this guy is drunk, then it's a party. Very proud of the way you played, you earned your placing.

Holms: Learn how to be good with Kirby and ZSS at the same time plz.

Xisin: I liked our pools matches a lot, I was hoping I'd play you some more. Very good Marth.

Zash: Legit Sheik. We only played like once though. :[ Didn't get our MM off.

MOE: Man I still don't remember you from that website. Also, wish I'd gotten to play you, you did work in bracket.

Ripple: I still don't understand why you wear the hat, it should be mine. Also you in Link's costume was one of the funniest things of this tournament. And I enjoyed our friendlies, I hope to play you in a serious/tourney set sometime. We both forgot about our MM.

Hilt: Good matches, you had me in the MM. Looking forward to our next meeting. I recommend you don't try to play PT, it's just depressing.

Blank: Good Kirby, good stuff in pools.

KY: *****

NeoMagic: Good stuff in pools, I was hoping to play you again before the day was over. Hope MN comes down to KC/Iowa for another MWCW event!

Razor: I'm not sure if I played you or not...probably not.

Thinkaman: I want you to show me how to play Jiggs, at least against Falcos!! I wanted to play you.

AmazingAmpharos: It was cool playing you in friendlies again, it'd been a while. And talking about random stuff during matches while a bunch of drunk smashers splashed us with beer lol.

Mr. Doom: I told you that you'd do well!

Jordan: Your singing hard counters Inferno. And drunk GW is really good!

Stealth: Don't get me started on this homo.

Tactical: I very much appreciate the friendlies and discussion! Definitely hope to see you soon and show you some better trained Pokemon. Tough break with all the Meta Knights. :\

Fino: What kind of a gay last name is "Finocchiaro"??? Also MMMM at Gigabrawl. Get your towel ready because it will go down.

The Real Inferno: scrub

Futurewrestler: I think I only played you a couple times; we should have gotten more games in. We had a MM after all!

Legan: Only the TRUE Hero of Time could break the Master Sword. I can't decide on whether you or KY is a cooler ***** so you should have "Best Smash *****" MM to settle it once and for all. We only played twice. =[

JLO: You barely escaped my PokeWrath for a second tourney set.............lol. Should have gotten some friendlies with ya.

MetalMusicMan: I don't think we've ever played, wtf??

Crash: Good friendlies, inescapable SHORYUKEN on fire weak Ivysaur is GAY haha.

Kit: Your sing makes the matchup with Inferno about 75-25. 80-20 if you sing as loudly as possible.

Level 9 Snake: Wow, I was impressed. Good stuff in pools, tough luck in bracket. Stealth has some pretty gay CGs on Snakes. I didn't get to friendly you though, maybe when I get home?

Nicole: Like Andrew, I wish I could make a pillow out of your hair. Except so I could sleep with it. Also, I don't understand why the Trainers weren't also dry humping each other as well. ;)

Mister Eric: I liked our friendlies even though they were at 6 AM. We should play again when we are awake and fully conscious.

Supergamer: FEEL THE AURA, you say? FEEL MY POKEBALLS.

YES!: lol you are crazy. You were by far the scariest drunk guy there. Maybe you should start playing drunk as an intimidation factor/mindgame?? lol good work in pools.

Steeler: piece of ****

Clel: lol I didn't know that alcohol made it impossible to feel your controller. You definitely shouldn't be down here with me in standings. :\

Nyus: Good games in pools, we should have played more!

Zyklon: Saw some of your stuff in pools, not bad. We didn't talk much though. Probably because of your hat.

Excel: We played so many games lol. Hope to see you again!

Good Ol' Marty: You confused the hell out of me with wanting to get DQ'd but I thought it was hilarious when you quit the match!

Counter Shoutouts

MetalMusicMan said:
Steeler - Who's a little Steeler? You are? Oh yes you are! Yes you are! Oosha boo, steeler, oosha boo! A goo goo goo! A goo? A boo? Oosha boo steeler! ...I have no idea why you make me talk like that.
I make you talk like that because you find me incredibly cute and attractive.

Thinkaman said:
Steeler - Stop maining the best character in the game, you tier-*****.
pot calling the kettle black GTFO SON!

asc said:
Steeler: Man, tough break. I felt sure you were gonna get first. Oh well, nice chilling with you, mang, even if we didn't play at all. I might see you sooner than you think...
listen, you don't have to hide in my backyard, just come on in.

Nicole said:
Steeler - Thanks for playing stupid matches with me until 5am. I think our Pokemon leveled up since they got to hump each other! Our first pools match was epic, not so much the second one though, since you wouldn't let me keep it close. You've gotten so much better since I last saw you. Also, I have a sweet birthday present for you! Nice hat!
i can't believe our pools match OMG lol. wish it had been recorded just because of how amazing that was.

also, my birthday is June 29 and Gigabrawl should be a week before that. Whatever this "sweet birthday present" is, give it to me then. I may record this present if it is worthy of being recorded. So I can enjoy and cherish it forever.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i can't believe our pools match OMG lol. wish it had been recorded just because of how amazing that was.

also, my birthday is June 29 and Gigabrawl should be a week before that. Whatever this "sweet birthday present" is, give it to me then. I may record this present if it is worthy of being recorded. So I can enjoy and cherish it forever.
Your present is too real to be recorded.

I guess you could get a camera. In fact you should. It's so legit. I think Affinity knows what it is, as I revealed it accidentally during the after tournament extravaganza. Anyway, you might be able to get the secret out of him, but then it wouldn't be a surprise! :psycho:

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Awesome tourney Asc even though it was in a middle of no where. The town reminded me some old western film.

shootouts:

Anther - grats on winning 1st. I saw some of your matches on Luigi's Mansion... those were the sickest combos ever. QAC of the the ledge into a nair = 2gud. i was only able to cherish your dollar for like 10 minutes! grrr

Joker - you're getting way too good man! MN did so bad, so at least we knew someone to cheer for. sorry for disappearing after the tourney, we were all really tired and had to prepare for the long drive back. We'll try to make it out to some joker's monthly.

Domo - played you in teams, and you destroyed us.

Judge - good job on placing. i really didn't think you'd remember me from faqs since it was really long ago when we both went there to play. i'm glad to know that wifi is helping is a lot on tourney placements.

ASC - good job hosting the tourney. your olimar is ****.

Lain - cool eavesdropping guy :)

Zeton - i didn't get to play you/ don't even know what you look like, but the other MN people told me that you were beasting them in friendlies with fox.

Xisin - you owned our pools.

Zash - you improved A LOT since the last time we played in Minnesota. i can't even beat you anymore... not even against your falcon...

Ripple - awesome dk and bowser. i'm convinced that dk > ness

Blank - nice talking to you. glad we were able to play multiple friendlies. your snake isn't quite there yet, but it should be soon since you have Joker to help you out.

KY - Epic tourney matches man. After the first 2 matches being extremely close, i'm ashamed that I basically got 3 stocked in our last match. You catch on too fast.

Razor - didn't get to play you at all. let me work on some more characters so we can get a razor challenge going.

Thinkaman - Way to rep the low tiers man. sorry i won't be there with you. awesome friendlies we had.

Surjan - Your diddy is really good. surprised to see that you were the only diddy main at this tourney.

Jordan - Good job in doubles. After playing so many friendlies with you and Kit, I actually thought we could have taken you guys in teams, but i guess not. GGs though and nice singing lol

Stealth - If Anther didn't go, i'd be really amazed at your pikachu. But, nonetheless, your pikachu is still really good.

Tactical - nice tourney matches. both of them extremely close

Futurewrestler - fun friendlies. i like your wide character variety.

Crash - I tried to make it my goal not to get shoryuken by you. i failed miserably. fun tourney matches.

Kit - lol @ singing. good games in teams. i really thought we would have won. but your cp was too good.

Nicole - our pool matches were extremely close. nice peach and diddy.

CTX - you sure picked a great tourney to be your first. your marth is good, but you just need more experience facing good people.

YES! - you ***** our pool. nice game and watch. thanks for driving MI down.

Steeler - you were the first person i friendlied at this tourney. great pokeman trainer.

nyus - great pool matches. i didn't get to face your sonic :(

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
goo goo dolls - something?
Iris...

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
cause sooner or later its over
I just dont want to miss you tonight"

I used to cry to that song when I was like 8. :(

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Copypasta from the original thread.

Ok, I'll try this shoutout thing.

Cook-Thanks for hosting this. This was the funnest tourney I've been too thus far. You're just balls crazy with that Olimar. I had fun with our friendlies and watching you do cartwheels. Sorry I couldn't do the Utilt. I'll practice though, just for you since you gave me one of the coolest tourneys ever.

Rest of MO- We never got to go highjumping. I'm pissed. But it's ok, cuz you're all so awesome. And I'm NOT ****ING JOKING...:laugh:

Marty-It was alot of fun playing you. Your ROB was pretty good. You'll get better. I know it.
FORWARNING TO EVERYONE: DON'T COUNT HIM OUT.

Thinkaman- I am SO happy that there are others willing to rep and wreck with Falcon. Our matches were TOO epic. I'm so glad I got to test my falcon against the best.

Legan- I can't believe the Master Sword broke! **** that! I guess I'll have to wait another day to fight the rl link. Melee next time man.

Judge: I'm glad I got to fight you too. It's actually a good thing I didn't know your status of MK supremacy. I would have choked too hard to do anything, lol. Good to know how I go against the best MK in the Midwest. GGs.

Zeton- Your fox wrecks. I was honestly surprised. Excellent games, I HAVE to play you again sometime.

Iowa: I'm typing this with you guys around, so whatevs. Plus you guys know I love ya. Iowa sticks together :p

Everyone else- I'm having trouble remembering everyone else I played, and I'm pressed for time, but EVERYONE that I played I had a hell of a time. GGs everyone. This was realer than Team Real Team.
I'm not ****ing joking

Zash - Alright, first off, your Shiek is too good and the chain is ********. Second, I hate your ICs. Third, your Falcon is awesome, and we'll have to do more dittos next time.
Zash: WTF, Sheik's in Brawl, too??? Didn't know that... man, GOOD work on 9th. I'm disappointed in you for not showing me Sheik's up-tilt irl, though...
Zash - Your Sheik is so good, I am amazed every time I watch your matches. Thanks for the friendlies, your IC's are dumb, and use aerials against me...no fun. Also, sorry about the high jump, I tried to get ASC to take us there while MI was doing pools, but he said there wouldn't be enough time. Nice hat!
9: Zash - lol I think I might have beaten you if I went ICs last match, but dittos are so gay I just couldn't do it. Your chiek is really good.

Zash: Good **** on getting 9th on your first Circuit Event.

9: Zash: shiek got 9th?!!?!!? crazy. anyway it was good to see you, and i'm glad you did so well at your first big tourny.
Zash: Good match we had in tournament:). That sheik is crazy, but I can't let you get me in that Ftilt lock! Hope to see you again though in future tournaments. :3
Zash: Legit Sheik. We only played like once though. :[ Didn't get our MM off.
Zash - you improved A LOT since the last time we played in Minnesota. i can't even beat you anymore... not even against your falcon...
You all give me teh warm fuzzies and you're all awesome. Thank you :bee:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Anther - I enjoyed the mm we had. Maybe I'll get to lose to you in tournament one day :D

2: Affinity - good **** getting second, man. Next time we're at a tournament together we need to get some
friendlies.

3: Joker - Watching your snake was amazing :D Also the fact that they actually had the joker texture hack was too good.

4: Domo - I've still yet to play you. Maybe I'll take the time to one day :/

5: Judge - First MK that's actually played the matchup the way it's suppose to. Can't say I've ever had that much fun getting utterly wrecked before lol

5: ASC - too ****ing good. way to rep olimar, man. I look forward to seeing you in august if you end up making it to michigan.

7: Lain - Next time we're at a tournament together I want some DDD advice ;D Seems it's time for me to get a solid secondary. And who better could I talk to around here, haha.

7: Zeton - Your game against anther was amazing. Best fox in the country, definitely.

9: Xisin - Sucks that you had to get sick right before this tournament =( Glad you were still able to come with us though.

9: Zash - Homemade Keyblade = ****ing amazing. I'm bringing my buster sword next time ;D

13: Ripple - If anything shouldnt you be cosplaying as DK? Oh, ook already does that :x

13: KY - Never had that much fun facing a pit. We're having another money match next time we're at the same tournament.

17: Thinkaman - Keep reppin jigglypuff, man. Good to see so many low tier mains at this tournament.

17: AmazingAmpharos - Definitely was fun talking to you. You should come to michigan with fino in august :D

17: Jordan - You were EXACTLY the same when drunk and sober XD Come to the east, I need to get my *** kicked by a good GW more often.

25: Stealth - Enjoyed our mm :D We'll try to bring spec with us if you ever come to a MW:E tournament.

25: Fino - sucks that you under performed at this. Looking forward to seeing all in august.

25: The Real Inferno - I dont think you and I even talked saturday xD Think you got me
confused with someone lol

25: Legan - You were so ****ing hilarious xD Enjoyed the games against you as well. Definitely a beast of a link :D

33: Kit - I'm getting wario practice against you next time we meet ;D

33: Level 9 Snake - We have trained you well.

33: Nicole - We only got one game in =( I'll make sure we get more in next time :D

33: YES! - So ****ing hilarious when drunk xD Also, your drawings were amazing =D

33: Steeler - but i... but i WANT to play trainer =( why must he suck so much....

Definitely enjoyed this tournament. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, you're all awesome :D
Good to see I'm not the only one that loves Third Eye Blind ^.^
I expect a full choir next time we're together ;D
We'll definitely have to hang out again sometime =D
I'm not listening when you say, good-byyyyyyyyyyye

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I started working on some of the vids and should have most of them done by this week d(>.0)b
Since I tend to be slow about it T.T

Fino

Smash Master
I had a secret cam going... about 15 or so friendlies between razor, domo, and affinity.... MK DITTOS!!!!!!

They'll probably be up sometime soon. Until then, I got vids of me up, and stealth wants me to personally send all the vids of him to put on his youtube.

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I had a secret cam going... about 15 or so friendlies between razor, domo, and affinity.... MK DITTOS!!!!!!
Oh shi-

I'm gonna look so dumb. I was spamming pivot grabs like crazy those matches lol

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
hell yes, eagle eye cherry!

and how could i forget? total eclipse of the heart! and obviously: don't stop believing.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
ugh those ditto matches are going to make me look foolish because I got pwned hard....

I finally have time to do some shoutouts....

Affinity, Domo, and Judge: All three of you schooled me hardcore in mk dittos. Even though I really don't have any experience with mk dittos other than super scrubby mk's, it was ugly. I was entirely outclassed. All three of you have far more knowledge of the character.... so yeh I will be workin on that, and next time we will see what happens. Thanks for the pointers and friendlies.

Anther: You seriously make metaknight look weak and pikachu broken. Thanks for playin some friendlies and money matches with me. I almost had you on my pipes $1 mm... heh you are a serious player and I hope to get to play you again sometime.

Lain: Sucks about your car man, but I'm glad you made it. You are one of the funniest smashers I have ever met. Thanks for the drunken friendlies, but I'm not sure if you remember them.... I hope that "anonymous person's" controller can be fixed that you may have spiked into the floor. We should play some when you aren't wasted next time I run into you.

Inferno: I'm glad you enjoy the razor challenge, I'll be ready for another one next time I see you.

Xisin: We had some super close matches, I look forward to playing your marth again.

Fino: We had some good matches. I feel bad taking you out of the tournament after you beat up on me in pools. You are a cool dude, and look forward to playing you again as well.

Jordan: You are exactly the same person when you are drunk and sober.... I really enjoy hanging out with you and doing razor challenges. Keep up the singing, it makes tournaments more enjoyable.

Kit: You are LAME for leaving so quickly.... I'll see you in Des Moines on the 6th.

Nicole: To be honest I was kind of disappointed to not receive any kind of gift.... it is always good to see and play you, except I didn't play you.... Peach uptilt FTW with 4 seconds left....

ASC: I never call you that, I don't know what I addressed you just now as that.... let me begin again.... cook! good to see and you hosted a fine tournament if I say so myself. And syrup is gross. And too bad we didn't get to play. Ya know we have never played each other in a tournament match... kind of weird.

RFG/Zyklon/Jimmy: I think you are the sole person who played worse than me in pools. I felt bad for ya buddy. You are also lame for leaving so quickly. See you in Des Moines soon.

Future: I enjoyed our random character matches as well as our pool matches. I want to play you again when I'm not playing the worst I have ever played in my life. Hopefully you and the rest of St. Louis will come to Des Moines on the 6th and I can play you then.

MetalMusicMan: Its too bad I didn't play you but you seem to be a very enjoyable person. I would like some matches next time, and maybe a razor challenge. See the third sentence I wrote to Future.

Legan and Thinkaman: My falcon is not good enough to take you two down. Next time, Next time.... I also would like to play some serious matches against you two since we havent done that before....

Zeton: You are definitely the best fox I have ever played. Not only do you know every in and out of your character you have D.I. supreme.

Yes!: I enjoyed our snake dittos when you were wasted.... we should play when you are sober. Plus you are a champion for helping out your fellow michigan friends.

Minnesota: It was great seeing you guys again, come to Joker's on the 6th.

Neomagic: Save Ness!

RRR: I enjoyed our matches man. You seemed to be a pretty cool guy. Hope to see and play you again. Sorry for being both of your doubles losses and one of your singles losses....

Level 9 Snake: I HUMILIATED YOU! and took you out of the tournament. EAT IT!

Anyone I forgot I apologize. Finals are disintegrating my brain at the moment....

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey can someone post what vids I should be uploading in what order, that should make keeping track of the vids a lot easier on me.

basically like this

1. LSF (x vs. Y)
2. LSF 2 ( v vs. Z)
3. LF (X vs. Z)

but doubles first please
4. GF (X vs. A)

Top Bottom