• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves (Midwest Circuit: West) Results & Shoutouts

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Thanks for a good tournament everybody leave your shoutouts here. Everyone thanks for having fun. I'll leave my full shoutouts in a bit, but I just want to say thanks to ASC for being on top of things for his first big tournament. Everyone should give him a big congratulations as he deffinitely deserves it.​

Singles Results
1: Anther ($286.20) - Pikachu
2: Affinity ($143.10) - Meta Knight
3: Joker ($47.70) - Snake
4: Domo - Meta Knight
5: Judge - Meta Knight
5: ASC - Olimar
7: Lain - ICs/DDD
7: Zeton - Fox
9: Holms - Kirby
9: Xisin - Marth
9: Zash - Sheik
9: MOE - Meta Knight
13: Ripple - DK
13: Hilt - Olimar
13: Blank - Kirby
13: KY - Pit
17: Deepak - ???
17: NeoMagic - Ness
17: Razor - Meta Knight
17: Thinkaman - Jigglypuff
17: AmazingAmpharos - Game & Watch
17: Surjan - ???
17: Mr. Doom - Ike
17: Jordan - Game & Watch
25: Stealth - Pikachu
25: Tactical - Lucario
25: Fino - Olimar
25: The Real Inferno - DDD/ROB
25: Futurewrestler - ???
25: Legan - Link
25: JLO - Peach?
25: Yoshii - Meta Knight
33: MetalMusicMan - DDD
33: Triple R - Kirby
33: Bone - Game & Watch
33: Crash - Luigi
33: Kit - Wario
33: Level 9 Snake - Snake (LOLWTF AWESOME NOT LAST)
33: Nicole - Peac
33: CTX - Marth
33: Mduo - Meta Knight
33: Mister Eric - ROB
33: Supergamer - Lucario
33: YES! - Game & Watch
33: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer
33: Peeks - Game & Watch
33: Clel - Marth
33: Nyus - Luigi
49: Kudou - ???
49: Zyklon - Meta Knight
49: Excel - Sonic
49: Good Ol' Marty - Pokemon Trainer/ROB
49: Amanze - ???​

Doubles Results
1: Team Bleach (Domo and KY) ($216.00) Meta & Pit
2: Bob Ross and His Happy Trees (Affinity and The Real Inferno) ($108.00) Meta & ROB/DDD
3: Rapid Royale (Clel & Zeton) ($36.00) Meta & Fox
4: Why So Serious (Razor and Joker) Meta & Snake
5: Team Real Team (Kit and Jordan) Wario & G&W
5: LucaX (Triple R and Amanze) Kirby & Pit
7: Team Care Bears (Ripple and Stealth) DK & Pikachu
7: Team We Play the Same Characters as "Team Team We Ain't Datin' Ain't Nothin' ta **** Wit'" But We Place Higher (Fino and Ampharos) Olimar & G&W
9: Bombs, Hoes, and Marshmallows (Legan and Thinkaman) Link & Jiggz (LOLWTF)
9: Team We're Showing a Lot of Chest (ASC and Nicole) Olimar & Peach
9: Sherlock Doom (Mr. Doom and Holms) Ike/Falco & Wolf/ZSS
9: Yoshimi (Deepak and Yoshii) Meta & Meta
13: We <3 ***** (Xisin and Mr. Eric)
13: Charizard Approves of this Team (Neomagic and Moe)
13: Jack Hammer Astroscissors (Zash & Peeks)
13: Cloak and Dagger (Zyklon and CTX)
17: The Backstreet Bros (Martin and JLO)
17: i kno rite (Metalmusicman and Futurewrestler)
17: Rice and Beans (Bone and Blank)
17: The Mothership Connection (Hilt and Crash)​

judge!

Smash Ace
despite the complete hell of a weekend. The ride home was just drama and mi fighting. the tourney itself was well run and the after party was a blast =).

Ty everyone for being so nice to us and helping out etc. to add to our nightmare trip there. the car battery stalled out. me and anther got lost on the way home. lol

ill do shoutouts later

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Lawl shoutouts! If I forgot or didn't mention you, sorry. I wish I could have met and talked to everyone :)

Anther - GAAAAAHHHH! ****! Unbelievable. As per usual, my pants felt confining during your sets.

Affinity - Grats on second, dude. You deserve it. Also lawl Samus vs Ness!

Joker - Your teching is ridiculous. Amazing Snake, man. Also, Samus dittos!!!! Woot!

Domo - I don't think that the lives of those Pizza shop workers will ever be the same after meeting you and Ky, lol. You are always entertaining as usual. Nice job against Lain, dude!

Judge - I didn't really get to see you play, sadly. Hope the arm gets better, your skills at finding Legan's beer are sub-par though, lol. Clearly I am higher tier than you at that.

ASC - Cookie, dude, I hate-love you so much I can't stand it. I just wanna motor-boat your chest hair so bad. Best Olim-tard in the midwest? What? No, that can't be. You're like the best Kahoka-mar though. Lawl jay kay. Good job on fifth man.

Lain - Dude, you crushed so many people's hopes and dreams on Saturday night, lmfao. God I can't get over that ****, so ****ing funny. You're probably one of the most entertaining people evar, by the way. A pleasure playing you again. GET JAB LOCKED BY LEGAN.

Zeton - YOU MAKE NO SENSE!! YOU DEFY ALL LOGIC!! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BELIEVE IN GOD!! Seriously Zeton, if you work on how to counterpick, you are going to be soooo much ****. That first match with you vs Anther on battlefield has got to be one of the best Brawl matches I have EVER seen to date. Freaking amazing, dude. I love you, you crazy hobo you.

Holms - You're pretty much the worst person ever. You knock me out of the tournament, you attack Legan and throw him out of his chair, you break Ripples role-play Link sword, jeeze what a bully. Lol just kidding man, good games :) Beware that I now know of a use for my previously useless Falco... I will be remembering that next time I fight your ZSS :p

Ripple - Dude, really fun friendlies after the tournament. Great Falcon quadritto teams! Also your Bowser / DK vs my Falco / DeDeDe was hilarious, I'm sorry if I pissed you off :\ Your DK is seriously hawt sex though man, it's really awesome.

Hilt - CHEX MIX PARTY MIX!

Blank - I have so many regrets from our matches, lol! I wish I hadn't SD'd against you in teams... I wish I hadn't gone Marth in our third singles match, hind sight is 20/20! Good games though dude your Kirby is really good no doubt about it.

KY - Lol DeDeDe inhale suicide pwns you! GET *****! Good games man, I wish I got to play you more, the 2 friendlies that we did were super fun, I love watching your Pit, dude. Seriously you are really good. Kansas is so much more **** than I ever thought, you guys are all impressive and unique.

Razor - Our pools performance was apparently equally terrible. I feel for you :( We didn't really get to play, sadly; maybe next time. Good times talking though.

Thinkaman - Why am I giving you shout outs, Kyle? This is arguably as ******** as talking to you on the phone while I was standing right in front of you... oh wait, we did that at the tournament. <3 you dude, see you soon :p

AmazingAmpharos - You have the funniest sleeping poses that I've ever seen, man.

Surjan - I'm sad that we didn't get to play any singles, but man I had fun with you and Ripple in Falcon quadrittos! Dude, get 3 stocked in like 30 seconds, seriously :p Man those were hilarious and fun. Good times!

Mr. Doom - Watching you play Doom 2 levels was really a trip down memory lain. Also, LO-WANG and Shadow Warrior FTW!

Jordan - Every night in my dreams, I see you... I feel you... that is how I know you... go on... near... far... your singing skills are sub-par, but you are safe in my heart and... your songs made meeee laugh a ton!

Stealth - I love your tournament shirt. Don't forget, you wear it because you caused someone to explode and shoot into outer space during a match one time. I'll vouch for that. lawl.

Tactical - Metaknight at 84%, Lucario at 170%. Fsmash and Dsmash collide... Metaknight dies .000001 seconds before Lucario dies, Lucario wins. I pretty much hate you. lol, good games dude.

Fino - I heard you cook your own breakfast? Where were my scrambled eggs, dude? Jeeze, overhyped chef skills. :p

The Real Inferno - GET DEDEDE DITTO'D, SON! RRAAAAAAPPPEED!! Good times as always, I am sad that we didn't get to share any air heads extremes at this tournament :(

Futurewrestler - David you are so ****, you are getting so good and I'm legitimately proud of how far along you've come. /yoda voice: "you must learn to control your anger and your hate, only then will you succeed, hrmn!" See you tuesday, sexy-pants.

Legan - Corey... did I ****ing see you doing the dumbo crow dance in a line with Zeton? Dude... for shame... lol. See you tuesday.

MetalMusicMan - 33rd? God, why are you so terrible?

Triple R - I think I played you in friendlies? Your Kirby was pretty **** good if I remember correctly.

Crash - My room mate Seth/Nyus and you seemed to be some sort of Luigi-twin dynamic duo bonding session. Funny stuff.

Kit - I never really got to play you, sadly. :(

Level 9 Snake - Mad skills zomfg!

Nicole - Your peach is a lot better than your G&W from what I could tell. Pretty awesome that you main her now. Man I'm going to make fun of you so bad the next time you come to town :p <3

Steeler - Who's a little Steeler? You are? Oh yes you are! Yes you are! Oosha boo, steeler, oosha boo! A goo goo goo! A goo? A boo? Oosha boo steeler! ...I have no idea why you make me talk like that.

Clel - Beast Marth, dude. Looks like you got bracket-screwed too, haha. Better luck to us next time.

Nyus - GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

Xisin / Mr. Eric - Man, I am ashamed of playing you in teams... me and Future are seriously not that terrible, but you wouldn't know it from our teams matches against you, lol. You guys are both good though.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Shoutouts!

Anther - Thanks for the late friendlies; the only thing stronger than your pikachu-revenge is my pikachu-revenge-revenge!

Affinity - You wrecked this tourney, good job. Good friendlies, we need to do more next time.

Joker - You are consistently one of my favorite smashers at any event. Great friendlies, and I can't wait to see some of your matches on youtube again. Joker puts the tech in tech-skill! Craaazy stuff! BTW, I still give my life not for honor but for you...

Domo - Where were my friendlies man?!? No problem, it was late and most people weren't exactly sober. Next time though, I expect you to wreck me twice as hard.

Judge - I told you that you're an artist of up and down airs. That remains true. Good stuff, glad you guys made it.

ASC - You had some niiice brackets matches, man. I wish we got to play more friendlies, but that's always the way, isn't it?

Lain - What a loser. Who gets fair'd by Mario?

Zeton - As long as you don't get drunk again, we should definitely team some time.

(Effin') Lain for Real - We didn't get to do friendlies! :( You silly kids getting drunk...

Holms - Fantastic stuff. LOL LUIGI'S MANSION! Glad I got to play you some.

Xisin - Great matches. Don't let anyone know my secret though!

Zash - Alright, first off, your Shiek is too good and the chain is ********. Second, I hate your ICs. Third, your Falcon is awesome, and we'll have to do more dittos next time.

MOE - I'm trying to remember who you played as against me in pools, but I'm still too tired to remember! Good stuff.

Ripple - You continue to be awesome. Screw tights, next time I'm getting you a gorilla suit and tie. Your DK scares me, man. We need to talk about the good old days of Pokemon cards some time.

Hilt - Good matches! I love playing agianst Olimar so much!

KY - Why didn't we get to play, son?!? :(

NeoMagic - Nice Ness! Thanks for coming down here, long drive I bet.

Razor - Dang it, I didn't get to play you either... :(

Thinkaman - I hate losers like you who write shoutouts to themselves. Get over yourself and your ******** characters. Also, maybe if you actually tried to sleep some before and during a smash event you wouldn't have to john so much about "being tired", scrub.

AmazingAmpharos - Instead of coming up with a shoutout, all my mind could think of was finding a turtle, stabbing it to death with a key, and mailing the body to you. I might just go do that.

Surjan - Your pro Diddy had encouraged me to practice the matchup. Next time we meet, I promise that you won't be allowed to dash attack, u-smash, or f-smash! :) Your nanners are mine, son!

MISTER Doom - Possibly the most fun I had at the event. You are now one of my favorite people

Jordan - Thanks for being... hil-lar-ri-ous...?

Stealth - You are a super cool dude who is way too good at teams and making me DI the wrong way. I always like talking to you, even if the Rubik's cubes in your bag intimidate me.

Fino - We didn't get to play again, but I enjoyed our matches. Except the Rainbow Cruise one, that was dumb.

The Real Inferno - Thanks for helping make this thing run smoothly, double thanks for the good matches, and triple thanks for the Pokemon stories. Next time... Falcon awaits.

Legan - You are too good, except when you try to play Falcon. BOOOOOOOOO JAAAAAAAANGGLLLLLES!

JLO - Excellent stuff warming me and Legan up in teams. Niiice Peach.

MetalMusicMan - Thanks for going on a quest to make my TV work. I'm sure everyone appreciated the extra setup. Glad you came. thatswhatshesaid

Crash - Hey, it sounds like a Luigi just--("SHORYKEN!")--...yeah, yeah, he just did.

Kit - REALITY CHECK!

Nicole - Your new Peach is so good! Except against me, but that makes it even better in my eyes.

CTX - Good playing you, man.

Mister Eric - Great matches! I am so glad I finally got to meet so many of my Kentucky brethren.

Supergamer - You are a cool dude, and I enjoying playing our ditto-tastic matches. You are too good with Lucas Down-B!

Steeler - Stop maining the best character in the game, you tier-*****.

Nyus - Thanks for talking to me when I was tired and zoned out. No, that's not sarcasm, I really appreciated it. Thanks for coming, hope you had a good time.

Kudou - "What's the matter, scared?" Actually, yes. Your Wolf had me terrified! I tohught Wolf wasn't that amazign of a character, but you single-handedly changed that.

Excel - Man do I hate Sonic. But not you. You're cool.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Shoutouts

Legan - Link is not in the tier list anymore. Legan is. Mr. Doom loved playing against you.

Lain - You really know how to use b-air against my Ike. I hope to play you again sometime.

Anther - As aforementioned, you made me further realize why I hated Ash's Pikachu so much. You're still a pretty cool guy.

Joker - I want to play your Snake again. I'll try to get more friendlies with you the next meet.

Mr. Eric - Your robot is scary. Mr. Doom must do something to unplug it, somehow. ;)

MetalMusicMan - The game's Mr. Doom 2! Get it right! Yeah, I've been on a personal project for quite sometime. Shadow Warrior was a great game for its time, too. :)

Thinkaman - Your jiggs was dancing and bouncing around so much I had to play defensively a bit.

Seriously, I had fun at Kahoka, and if I missed you in these shoutouts, have sympathy for me. I'm still feeling a little brain-dead after the event.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Good to be back home...I need to take a long nap before I do anything else.

Shoutouts later

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
ASC, are you kidding me!? Good stuff man. You have probably improved 10 fold since I've played you in Du Quoin.

Anther

Smash Champion
This was an awesome tourney. The shenanigans at the venue and the energy was just sensual XD.
<3

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
time for the shout outs!

Anther - i am so glad i got to meet you and play you. i learned so much from watching you. i also know exactly how far i have to go to get good at pika.

Affinity - dude good ****. i have never seen you play like that ever. your matches vs judge, domo, and joker were among the most entertaining mk matches i have seen.

Joker - ggs man. you are so much better then when i played you at no koast. your shenanigans on green greens never cease to amaze me.

Lain- ggs, i did far better then i expected. i am glad i got to play you.

Zeton - best fox in the midwest easily, best in the US? maybe? **** son your matches with anther were the most entertaining matches i have seen of you. the way you danced around him, and him around you was like watching you guys dance, and then nearly beating anther in the first match was amazing. if you had won the fox boards would have jizzed their pants. really what you need to work on is CP's, because both of your losses that i saw were greatly influenced by your stage selection.

Holmes- ggs and nice mario.

Ripple - you were an awesome teammate, i just wish i could have done better. i felt almost like i was holding you back at times, but at others we worked really well together. and your DK is so beast.

Hilt - ggs, very good olimar. tell neji i said hi lol

Thinkaman - finally got those pika-jiggs matches in, and it turned out better then i thought they would. your jiggs is so good. you are also fun to talk to, very intellegent.

Xisin - nice marth, though i heard you were sick. next time i would like some friendlies with you at full health :)

Future- vggs future, you have a good mario. i hope you learned that it isnt as easy to gimp pika as you were saying. next time i want to try on your ics ;)

Kit & Jordan- STOP BEATING ME! the last two tourneys i am 0-3 against you guys in teams lol. you guys are so fun to hang out with too.

for anyone else i may have played ggs. i, like most of you was very tired both friday night and saturday, and most of the tourney is a haze in my mind, so if i missed anyone im sorry.

oh duh how could i have forgotton level 9 snake! wtf you are so good at snake. im sorry i had to abuse the 0-78 cg on you all 6 stocks. dont get grabbed next time ;)

Cook

Smash Master
ASC, are you kidding me!? Good stuff man. You have probably improved 10 fold since I've played you in Du Quoin.
I don't think I've ever played or met you before?

Anyway, SHOUTOUTS!

Anther: Glad you guys were able to make it after all. As usual, congrats on first. I was happy that I finally got to play a bunch of friendlies with you, but sad that you gimped the **** out of me. Too good, mang.

Affinity: Dude, like, WTF? SECOND PLACE??? Seriously, hella congrats to you, nice work against Joker, Domo, and Judge (and against me and Jordan; you probably felt lucky to get past us ;)). Sucks that we didn't high jump, but at least we got to share my bed.

Joker: Nice work, man. I think that you finally earned the respect that you and IA deserve; no one is gonna underestimate you again. I should probably have played some friendlies with you, but I'll hit you up at your next monthly. Stop teching everything.

Domo: Pro MK, as usual. Nice work getting first in pools with Marth; shows that it's you who is good, not just your character. I'm really glad I was able to play you in bracket and finally not get completely destroyed. Looking forward to playing you again.

Judge: JOURNEY PARTY! You MI guys were super cool to hang out with, I'm glad that we were able to have an awesome after party. I wish I had played some matches with you. Next time, I guess.

ASC: Meh, good job I guess.

Lain: lrn 2 drive n00b. Can't believe you guys made it after totaling your car, but the tourney wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm happy that I got a few friendlies with you and actually did pretty well (unless you were sandbagging; which I doubt, because I'm a very respected player and everyone knows not to sandbag against me).

Zeton: I think I've finally got Fox figured out, good matches, man. Also, drink more often, it was way too funny!

Holms: You know, I still don't think I've ever played you. I need to do that next time; congrats on 9th, though.

Xisin: If I get swine flu I'm gonna be pissed...

Zash: WTF, Sheik's in Brawl, too??? Didn't know that... man, GOOD work on 9th. I'm disappointed in you for not showing me Sheik's up-tilt irl, though...

MOE: Man, our matches were CLOSE. Good games.

Ripple: Glad you were able to make it after all and rep IL. I know, Olimar is gay :p. Still, good matches, I've been wanting to play you for a while.

Hilt: Olimar three-for-alls! Nice seeing you again, man, always a pleasure. You are pro at rcreating Olimar's smashes irl! Nice job beating Razor, too. But next time don't bring Level 9 Snake with you guys, I can't stand that dude...

Blank: Your tenderloin match was EPIC. Don't think I played you at all, though. Looking forward to the next monthly.

KY: Learn to play a manlier character. I was really hoping I'd get to play you in the tournament, but at least I got some friendlies with you, even if we were both tired as balls. I can tell that you and Domo really care about each other! ;)

NeoMagic: Fun friendlies with you, and I'm really glad MN made it down. Hopefully I'll see you guys again sometime down the road.

Razor: Thanks for being from a small town and not complaining about how ****ty Kahoka is! But really, learn to like syrup as it is quite good. Too bad you didn't do as well as you'd hoped, as I was really hoping you would place high, but everyone has their off days. Tear it up next time.

Thinkaman: Jigglypuff? Sorry you ended up having to play Ampharos so early, me and Inferno were in a hurry with the bracket since the tourney was running behind, so we didn't look at it as closely as we should have. And yes, we will definitely play more next time!

AmazingAmpharos: Nice seeing you again, and nice doing friendlies with you. And yeah, you have very interesting sleeping poses.

Surjan: Nice Diddy, man, I can't handle them nannerz. Glad you and Ripple were able to make it.

Mr. Doom: Man, NICE work 2-0ing Anther in pools. Ike dittos were a good time. I'm gonna work on him some more and give you a better challenge next time!

Jordan: You were ok. Kinda sucked in singles, but I guess you did alright in teams. Your singing was really annoying, though.

Stealth: Good work keeping in touch with Anther and getting them to the tourney when all you had to go on was that they were in a "town full of cows." I want to play you next time.

Tactical: Good job beating Nicole and proving that she isn't very good.

Fino: GO TO MORE TOURNAMENTS! Sorry I had to steal my bed from you twice, but I was tired! At least you got to snuggle up to me afterward. As ******** as they are I want more Olimar dittos next time I see you!

The Real Inferno: Dude, thanks a TON for helping me with the tourney. It's really helpful to have someone who knows what they're doing (and who can yell really loudly). Seriously, though, you almost lost to Nicole?

Futurewrestler: Three eggs ham??? What the ****!? Ice Climbers are gay.

Legan: Man, **** you, I'm pro at Melee and Beer 30 is like ambrosia. I'm playing you next time, I don't think we had any Brawl matches. Oh, and way to BREAK the Master Sword. Much love!

JLO: You need to find a constant doubles partner so you guys can practice together! See you at the next monthly, dude.

Yoshii: Good pools matches, man. Hopefully you and the rest of MN can make it to Joker's again sometime.

MetalMusicMan: Get better, noob. I'm gonna be coming to see you in a couple weeks, so you better get ready! P.S. I'll make sure to wear my doubles shirt.

Bone: You used G&W??? Anyway, I know this tournament probably seemed like a scrubfest compared to what you're used to in TX, but give us a break, we're trying!

Crash: SHORYUKEN! That is all.

Kit: Why did you leeeeeave? You missed fun!

Level 9 Snake: I hate you. You're so cheap, getting Anther to die on Pirate Ship.

Nicole: Good job making me good enough to do well but still not doing well yourself! Don't look over and watch what I'm typing. Nice hat, I guess.

CTX: For only playing for two months I was pretty impressed. I'll have to play you some in Kirksville.

Supergamer: Thanks for donating your laptop for the good of the tournament.

YES!: Way to be a savior and overcome all adversity to get the other MI guys to Kahoka. Also, good work clearing ALL the stairs in a single bound!

Steeler: Man, tough break. I felt sure you were gonna get first. Oh well, nice chilling with you, mang, even if we didn't play at all. I might see you sooner than you think...

Peeks: I know, no high jump mat... maybe we can high jump at Joker's?

Clel: I'm glad that you were able to get plenty of sleep at breakfast ;)! Nice hanging out with you, man, you're so chill.

Nyus: From what I was watching you've gotten better. See you at Metal's (your) place.

Zyklon: You went MK? What a scrub...

Good Ol' Marty: Way to get DQ'd...

All in all this tourney was a blast, especially the after party. I was worried that the whole car wreck thing was gonna create a lot of problems, but everything ended up working out pretty well. Well, Lain is now without a car, but other than that everything worked out pretty well. Thanks, Inferno, for helping me with my first big tourney, and thanks everyone else for being patient and cool. Sorry Kahoka sucks, but at least we had a venue where we could do whatever the **** we wanted and no one cared!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Shoutouts!

-Anther

-Too good! Games with you were fun. Your Pikachu has always amazed me; after playing you I was in awe. I'm seriously looking forward to playing you again :)

-Joker

Awesome Snake dude. Your shenanigans are crazy! Midwest Ally?

-Domo

Dude, you're amazing as ever. I was really surprised when I beat you in a tournament set first time in over a year! Our games really close and intense. GGs man.

Also, thank you for practicing with me and helping me get better at this game for as long as I can remember. I know, for a fact, I would not have been able to do as well as I did if it wasn't for you. I deeply appreciate it man. Thank you.

-Judge

Good games man! It was good to finally meet and play you. Thanks for the Pikachu tips after GFs; I really needed them after getting wrecked by Anther :laugh:

Hanging out with you was a lot of fun as well. You were easily one of the coolest guys there. You're an awesome player; looking forward to playing you again. Come down to Kansas sometime!

-ASC

Way to step it up man! Your Olimar has really improved. Keep it up dude!

Congratz on running this tournament smoothly and successfully. I had an awesome time, as did everyone from Kansas. Props man.

-Lain

One of the funniest guys I've ever met! Those games after the tournament had me dying from laughter :laugh:

I was watching your matches in pools; too ****in good! I wouldn't be surprised if you could to those do those IC's cgs in your sleep. I can't believe we didn't play any friendlies; next time for sure.

-Zeton

You make no sense and make MMM believe in God! :laugh:

Way to rep Kansas man! You matches against Anther were epic! You've really stepped your game. You're easily the best Fox in the country in my book.

-Holms

Good job dude. You continue to show everyone that you're no one to mess with. Keep it up man!

-Ripple

Beast DK! Wish we could've gotten some friendlies in.

Thanks for recording most of the sets towards the end of the tournament. Now everyone can see what the Midwest is made of! :)

-Hilt

Fun games in pools dude. I like your Olimar. We gotta play again sometime.

-KY

Good **** man. You and Domo are still ridiculous good in teams. Keep reppin that #1 Pit.

-Deepak

GGs man! All our games were super close.

-Razor

Fun games in teams! You and Joker make an awesome team. I'm glad we got to play friendlies afterwards. GGs.

-Thinkaman

Awesome Jiggs! How the **** do you keep hitting me with rollout?! :laugh:

-Amazing Ampharos

Fun friendlies. More at Gigabrawl?

-Mr. Doom

I'm very proud of Mr. Doom. I'm sure Mr. Doom is proud of Mr. Doom as well :)

Awesome games against Anther dude! You did awesome for your first OoS tournament. Keep it up dude!

-Jordan

Intense set dude! You're first G&W that's ever nine'd my in a tournament match :laugh:

Your G&W has improved so much. Looking forward to playing you again as well.

-Stealth

Devil Rat!!! Good stuff man, your Pika is still awesome. Thanks for the support during my hard sets :)

-Fino

Good Olimar man. I'm glad we got to play some friendlies. I'll help you more with the MK match-up next time we meet.

-The Real Inferno

Dang dude, we wrecked in teams! I'm glad to have teamed with you.

-Futurewrestler

Fun friendlies on Sunday. We'll have to get some more in at Gigabrawl.

-Legan

Dude! Your Link has really improved! You gave me a hell of a time in pools. Those bomb combos are crazy!

Oh, and the BoJangles dance changed my life :laugh:

-MetalMusicMan

Fun games man. I really like your DDD. Our low tier games were especially hilarious :laugh:

-Triple R

Good Kirby. I'm glad we got to play in pools. We gotta play again sometime.

-Crash

SHORYUKEN!!! lol

You and Po Pimpus from OK should hang out sometime :)

-Kit

Close games in pools dude. I love your Wario!... when its not KO'ing me with Fart at 60% :laugh:

-Level 9 Snake

OMG Too good!!! lol

-Nicole

It was good seeing you again. I wanted to play against your Peach, but completely forgot. Next time for sure.

-Steeler

Our car rides there and back were so ****ing funny! Watching was Speed Grapher with you and Mr. Doom was so entertaining :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pokemon Masta! You been improving a lot lately. Keep it up man!

-Clel

Why wouldn't you die on Luigi's Mansion?! lol

Good **** man. You and Zeton make an awesome team.

-Zyklon

It was good seeing you again; our team games were a lot of fun. Come to Gigabrawl!

FIN!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Did anyone accidentally or intentionally pick up an extra black GC controller with a piece of scotch tape on the front of it? If so, it is mine, and I would like it back!!

Ok shoutouts!
Anther - Thanks for the friendlies on Sunday! Pikachu is too **** cute with a turnip - he tilts his head!

Affinity - Nice job on 2nd, wish I could've gotten some friendlies with you, but next time. Also, is there gonna be lazer tag in KC? I hope so.

Joker - Good **** man, THIRD. I've always known your Snake is a beast, but hopefully you get some more respect from the other regions now! Nice hat!

Domo - Sorry I had to beat you in our clothes match LOL. Always fun hanging out, next time I see you I'll be good enough to play you at friendlies and not get 2 or 3 stocked! (maybe >_< )

Judge - JOURNEY PARTY!! I wish I hadn't missed it, but I was doing very important things. Too bad there was no music, we would've had a sweet dance party, but at least we did cartwheels!

ASC - BEST OLIMAR IN THE MIDWEST!!!! Now people will believe me when I tell them this. Great job at the tourney, and good job picking the right neutral against Zeton ;) Nice hat!

Lain - Looking at a spider has never been so much fun. Also, I want to play your IC's sometime when we're both sober. I think our beer pong team was super legit too, good thing we had Zeton on it as a handicap!

Zeton - Best ****in' Fox I've ever seen. Best drunk I've ever seen too. Do Fox's F-air IRL next time, and I promise we'll take you to breakfast next tournament!

Xisin - I wish I wouldn't have played Peach against you in pools. But you've gotten SO good since I last played you, nice job at the tourney, sucks that you were sick though >_<

Zash - Your Sheik is so good, I am amazed every time I watch your matches. Thanks for the friendlies, your IC's are dumb, and use aerials against me...no fun. Also, sorry about the high jump, I tried to get ASC to take us there while MI was doing pools, but he said there wouldn't be enough time. Nice hat!

Ripple - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY FRIENDLIES??? Nice hat!

Hilt - We played one match, hooray! Teams was fun too, good to see you again!

Blank - Nice job at this tourney, thanks for going Toon Link on me in pools :) Also, I think we had the best pools match, because Jordan and Kit were singing during it.

KY - Don't ever play Peach in a tournament match :p Hanging with Wichita is always too fun, too bad we didn't get to go rollerskating though, haha! Nice hat!

NeoMagic - Sick Ness man, good stuff in pools. Not a bad MK either, keep working on him!

Razor - How did you lose to an Olimar?!?! Jk, I know you'll do better next time, just keep improving! Also, I have a real present for you now, it's pretty great.

Thinkaman - WHO DO I USE AGAINST YOU NOW?!?! Thanks for the friendlies man, your Jiggs is insane as always.

AmazingAmpharos - Thanks for the friendlies even though we were both playing terrible :psycho: Nice job in teams also.

Jordan - Functioning alcoholic FTW. Good job on your drunk money matches. Your songs inspired me. Nice hat!

Stealth - I wish I had Pikachu practice >_< Our pools matches were fun though, and I know how to play against Lucario now I think!

Tactical - Thanks for the 839748273401 friendlies! Our matches were SO CLOSE, they were tons of fun, and I'm glad I managed to run out the timer on that last one, haha. Nice hat!

Fino - Thanks for the sweet team matches, and for ledge camping with Toon Link (who is gay). Also...you counterpicked Fino Cruise on me. I mean, come on. :laugh: Thanks for the friendlies!

The Real Inferno - Sorry I ran out the timer on our first match, lol. Too much camping. And thanks for being able to play every ****ing character and CP-ing Gdubs. I'll get you next time! Nice hat!

Futurewrestler - I will NEVER CP Green Greens against you again ever. Worst level. Also, epic cape shenanigans, and those IC's of yours are getting scary!

Legan - I thought you were kind of a scrub, but I guess you play Link, so maybe you can't help it. You were also kind of a scrub at beer pong. And you broke the master sword. I guess your BBOOOOOWWWW Jangles dance was ok. See you in StL! Nice hat!

JLO - Wish I would've watched some of your matches, but thanks for the pro Peach tips!

MetalMusicMan - Why do we suck? You'll do better next time, I know it. Good to see you again though, hanging out is always fun, and thanks for providing me with drinks and drunk friendlies! See you in STL soon! Nice hat!

Bone - Game and Watch? Psh, if you're from Texas like you say you are, you'd use a REAL character, like Meta Knight. Nice hat!

Crash - SHOYRUKEN!!! Also, nice hat, way to follow the MO trend :) Nice hat!

Kit - I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. I also wish you would've stayed longer, the tourney after party was too fun! Also...eggs 1 meat? Nice hat!

Level 9 Snake - Hey man, I hear you're maining MK now, probably a wise choice. You're ok with Snake I guess, but I heard you lost to Anther. I mean, that guy plays Pikachu, and is kind of a scrub. Sorry we didn't get any friendlies in, maybe next time ;)

Nicole - A terrible player and a stereotype. A girl who plays Peach. Wow. Original. At least you had a nice hat!

CTX - Good job on your first tournament! Keep it up, and come to the next tournament we go to! Also, I like the TV shows on the WB, they represent black culture so well ;)

Supergamer - I should've played you in some friendlies. Next time for sure. Our drunk party was too fun.

YES! - Nice GW and Falco, pools matches were fun, and watching your drunken shenanigans was even more fun! If you were a velociraptor, I bet you'd have claws, hahaha. Nice hat!

Steeler - Thanks for playing stupid matches with me until 5am. I think our Pokemon leveled up since they got to hump each other! Our first pools match was epic, not so much the second one though, since you wouldn't let me keep it close. You've gotten so much better since I last saw you. Also, I have a sweet birthday present for you! Nice hat!

Peeks - Good seeing you again, I wish rollerskating had happened though. We should've gotten some friendlies also, I think I need GW practice. :(

Clel - Thanks for the sweet teams matches on Sunday, and the after party Saturday was hilarious, you are the same drunk as you are sober!

Nyus - See you in STL! And good job landing all those freakin' fire uppercuts, you are getting so much better!

Zyklon - Only ***s use MK. I heard you did really well in pools though, so good job! I also NEVER got to fight your Falco, next time I see you there's no way I'm missing out. Nice hat!

Excel - Fun friendlies, I wish I would've gotten to Sonic ditto you though, maybe next time.

Good Ol' Marty - I heard you got DQ'd. But at least that didn't stop you from singing! Nice hat!

And good job to MI, they did everything they could to make it to this tournament after all kinds of problems. I'm glad I got to meet all you guys, you're all hilarious and awesome!

TP

Smash Master
Future, what's all this I here about Mario? Stop being lazy and practice those alt grabs. Your ICs are terrifying already, you could become great if you focused on them.

Fino

Smash Master
Anther - THRIZZY!!! Too many good games. I finally scored a couple wins on you ;D I'll watch to see what I did and I hope for some epic games next tournament. I know you'll miss my upsmash :$
Affinity - Great job dude. As soon as I got your tips on mk I started playing against them a lot better... we need to play an analyze each other more.... you're one of the few people who I can tell is good at it
Joker - I really wish I could've played you, but I kept missing chances.
Domo - DOOOMOOOO! :D you rock so hard dude. I'd love to play you more. We're 2:2 in friendlies btw ;D
Judge - Favorite words of the night "You're better than Andy G and Blackwaltz" :D:D:D:D Too bad I got tourney fright or w/e and ****ed up (no johns :p) Anyways, GG's...... I'm thinking I'll need to go up there sometime again.
Also... you're a silly drunk XD
ASC - WTF? good job.... I seem to not be able to handle myself in tournament like you :p
Lain - I need to stop MM'ing people to know how they play and then never see them in bracket ;-; I hope you enjoyed my $5 heh.
Zeton - Too freaking good. Sorry I had to sandbag that first match in pools XD. You're fox is too good. Playing you I can enjoy knowing that I won't have to worry about any other fox mains I come against. You're just the best ^^;
Xisin - Marf.... >_> Good games, I enjoyed the part where I won.... but then you figured out some of my anti marf strategy.... looks like I'm back to the drawing boards. Worked for awhile ^^; You're good at reading matches, like it's scary. Next time we needs to MM so I can say I beat everyone from KY ;D
Ripple - We never got our set in ;-; I'm sad
Hilt - Those s'more pop tarts were tasty... but I don't think they helped my camping.... just my tummy :$
Blank - So.... I lost to you, and you didn't even use your main :p I feel worse about how I did now :( Oh welllz
KY - I didn't know you learned to spam... I should've spammed back XD <33 KY
Razor - You hit me at a bad point in bracket... love to play you some more ;D
Thinkaman - LOL thinkaman.... too good. Seriously. You're too awesome IRL and with your G tier mains. I think we learned a little late that the tv lags, but still good games.... I forget how we did... I just remember 2-stocking your jiggs as you tried to tell me the match-up was near even :$
AmazingAmpharos - Ummm.... Feed the turtle combo and key'd usmash combo were ****.... We didn't do too bad in teams, but we could do better ;D
Doom - Even though I C/P'd this directly from results... I will still call you DOOM. Doom has one of the best Ike's I've played... but it Ike still can't handle olimar. I saw you playing other people and ****** though. It's just a bad match-up imo
Stealth - L2P.... what are you doing tying with me when I played like ****?
Tactical - :D Lucario.... *sigh* WHAT A GAY CHARACTER!!! Still... I really wanted you to ban RC on our second MM... just so I can say I got someone to ban RC on an olimar XD GG's
Fino - **** YOU KID.... play better :p
Legan - Your fat *** broke the master sword.... way to go XD otherwise... I wish I could've played you, best link in the midwest ^^;
MetalMusicMan - I think we friendlied.... but I can't remember who you played =-/ GG's still XD
Crash - SHORYUKEN!!! I think mine is better.... but that's debatable... We'll have hilt test it out ;D Good games though, **** your tornado and... and... and... dash attack wtf? You almost had me... but a two pikmin length tether was like "nou" haha... GGs.... next time we play I have a feeling you'll win
Kit - Team real looked so fake.... I was disappointed ;-; But GG's in singles.... I have to show the olimar forums how to beat wario on brinstar :$
Level 9 Snake - Snake - you're so pro.... I want to see you play v ally
Mister Eric - GG's... I think I just know the rob match-up from playing a rob main here in KC. Hilt says once I post the vids on youtube for you to study you'll beat me... so... next time we meet ;D
Steeler - Where was our MMMM? Minion Masters hasn't happened since forever ago :p
Clel - Getting a drink during a CG was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen XD
Zyklon - :$ What are you doing down here....?

Umm.... I forgot a lot of **** since I was half awake the entire time there XD. I'm just as bad as the drunk people when I'm uber tired lol.

~Fino

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
**** my boi Joker got 3rd?!?! REPRESENT SON!!

EDIT: Why the **** was there a LvL9 Snake in here? And who the hell lost to it? They should quit.

Another EDIT: Did Anther win by landslide? I dont even play Brawl but I heard he was easily the kingest Brawler in the Midwest.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Doubles

Singles

Good stuff guys maybe next time I won't get 3 stocked by driving and lack of sleep.

Thinkaman: Jiggs **** is fun

Lain: You're awesome but I'll never ride in your car <3

Judge: You're so much fun when drunk.

Legan: I always love hanging out with you.

Nicole: You're a bad bad influence. <3

Level 9 Snake

Smash Rookie
Jordan - Pretty cool games but please stop singing. It really disturbed me and probably reason why I didn't do so good.

mr. doom - Swinging that two handed sword with one hand I didn't even want to get near you.

mr. eric - Update your R.O.B. using his burner to get around is impractical and waste of fuel(especially on this hard times with the economy). R.O.B needs to be bipedal and be armed with Intercontinental Ballistic missiles. Your laser should also be updated to a free-electron laser.

jlo- Your peach, HOW CAN SHE SLAP

anther- Our match came close, but I gotta thank joker (it was his wii) for teaching me some neat stuff. Lets be serious tho, you got lucky like a ***** on pirate ship with all those bombs aiming at me.

amazing ampharos - I have now grown a hate for turtles.

ky - A kid with wings. Is he a mutant or is he just into costumes?

Thinkaman - aw why was there a big eye ball walking around

If I forgot somebody I apologize. Everyone get ready, next time I will be using MK and serve something fierce.

Teh Future

Smash Master
So I didn't think I was going to do shoutouts because Im realy bad at names and remembering who people are, but this tourney was a lot of fun so Im going to anyways, Im really sorry if I forget anyone because I seriously enjoyed everyone's company who I talked to and played.

1: Anther- Youtube does not do you justice. Pikachu nair is too good.

2: Affinity- awesome meta dude, we need to get more friendlies in next time though, I only god my alt throws down on my last stock third game lol.

3: Joker-your snake is very good, amazing survivability. I think we only played like two friendlies though, more next time.

4: Domo- you three stocked affinitey and still lost the set lol.

5: Judge - I watched you playing wario vs domo and affinity on sunday and I was really impressed, you need to bring him out in brackets.

5: ASC - Awesome placing and awesome tournament, thanks for seting it up, I hope you come to stl soon, I really want to get the olimar matchup down.

7: Lain - I was really excited when I found out you were going to make it, it was nice meeting you. You are hellarious and those friendlies vs mario and legan were probably some of the best parts of the tourney.

7: Zeton - your fox is scary, I hope we meet in brackets next time because we went 1-1 in pools.

9: Zash - lol I think I might have beaten you if I went ICs last match, but dittos are so gay I just couldn't do it. Your chiek is really good.

13: Ripple - awesome DK and good to meet you, hope we get more friendlies in next time. link outfit was funny as hell.

13: KY - You and domo are helarious and the best teammates Ive seen play.

17: NeoMagic - Nice job dude your ness is awesome. Seriously though wtf he is so much better than everyone places him.

17: Razor - Glad you started playing a little bit better after pools ended, we should get more friendlies next time.

17: Thinkaman - lol who uses Jigglypuff. Sucks you kinda got screwed in brackets/ STL will do better next time.

17: AmazingAmpharos - Glad I finally got to play you in some friendlies, hore to see you around.

17: Surjan - diddy right? We had some awesome ICs vs diddy friendlies for like an hour that went back and forth.

17: Mr. Doom - Next time set up 64 on a not laggy TV and Ill ask for a MM.

17: Jordan - Good to meet the rest of Missouri, I dont think we ever played though :/

25: Stealth - Pikachu vs mario was epic, your DI is insane, Pikachu should not live that long. Im gunno gimp your pikachu, its now one of my life goals.

25: Fino - nice matchs in pools, Im so bad against Olimar

25: Legan - Nice job in melee dude, you are so good when your characters isn't completely unviable lol

25: JLO - ahhhhh I hate peach vs ICs. wtf you use olimar too?!?!?! lol I was so pissed off at your character choices but nice matchs, Im going to work on ICs vs Peach so hopefully you cant CP olimar next time.

33: MetalMusicMan - Work on your falco man, that **** vs holms was amazing

33: Kit - lol wario. Nice meeting you, team real team is too good.

33: Level 9 Snake - level 9 luigi >>> everything

33: Nicole - I was really impressed by your peach, keep playing her and you're going to get pretty good.

33: Mister Eric - Nice matchs in brackets, your ROB is pretty good.

33: Steeler - EPIC Pokemon Trainer, your really cool in person, I want to play Mario vs you again.

33: Nyus - Luigi is definitley better than your falco, but I dont see why you think you have to main one character, work on them all.

Awesome tournament, I hope to see everyone I meet there again.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Alrighty, it's shoutout time.

1: Anther- It's always a fun time whenever you're around. Hope to see you at future circuit events.

2: Affinity- You're a pretty cool dude and your MK is beastly.

3: Joker- I've never been hit with the full disjoint of Snake's tilts offline until I played you. BTW sick SF headband. I should've pulled mine out of my backpack and wore it.

4: Domo - If you come to a MWC east circuit event, stop in Louisville get some Indy's. I'm telling you, you will have an orgasm from the chicken.

7: Lain - I never got those IC's tips. Oh well there is always next time.

7: Zeton - I want to thank you for all the Fox stuff you've shown me. I have been the ONLY Fox main at these circuit events and I'm always looking for tips to help me improve and you stepped up and helped me out. Hope to see you in the future, by then I won't suck.

13: Ripple - Just as goofy as always. The Link costume was too good. We should team in the next event.

13: Hilt - I'm gonna get better one of these days Hilt. It's up to you and the higher ups to keep pushing me.

13: KY - Yo Ky, those Pit dittos were pretty fun. You and that goofy a$$ wingdashing.

17: Thinkaman - Next time we meet my Sonic will deflate that puffball.

17: Surjan - Hey Surj, sorry if I came off as a poor sport after our match. I just had a rough day with all my horrible playing and what not.

17: Mr. Doom - Ike's jabs are annoying.

17: Jordan - You're a pretty goofy dude.

25: Stealth - GG's. Next time I'll play better.

25: Fino - The pink slip-ons are pretty stylin. Looking forward to trash-talking you on xat.

25: Legan - OH MY GOD. Your Link is TOO F'N GOOD. Bomb combos ftw. You're also a pretty chill and funny dude. You stomping Mr. Doom out in Melee was fun to watch as well.

33: Crash - Like I said to Hilt, you have gotta keep a fire under my a$$ to make sure I do my best.

33: Level 9 Snake - I placed lower than you...

33: Nicole - GG's. We've gotta get the Sonic dittos in. They are the best dittos ever.

33: Mister Eric -You and Xisin, spreading your sickness everywhere. Happy Beepday!

33: Steeler - GG's. If I had money, we should've teamed.

33: Clel - GG's.

49: Excel - You placed, lower than a CPU. You suck. Quit playing Brawl.

To everyone else thanks and hope to face you guys again...once I'm good enough to win a match.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Amazing tourney everyone, shoutoutssss.

Yes! - Your G&W is too hard. Had fun playing friendlies. Nice Pikachu on your bag too. :bee:

ASC - You slacker of a TO... Kiddin kiddin, grats on 5th place, hostin such a lax tourney, and being a pro lolimar. Thanks for introducing me to Steve's Family Diner too, I won half my matches because of that tenderloin.

Zeton - I didn't get to see you play, but I heard your Fox has gotten beast since the last event we met. Keep it up.

Zash - Dirty IC's dude, stop wasting your time with Shiek. ;) Thanks for giving me clothes to sleep on top of. Too bad you didn't bring two keyblades, you could've transformed and taken 1st place.

NeoMagic - Haven't seen you since what, late January? Was great for you to come, amazing Ness as always.

Surjan - Our Diddy dittos made my eyes water. You're too fast, I got spiked before I could tell what was going on. @_@

Jordan - Your song choice was top tier. Your singing needs more tourney experience though. Bring that stuff to Jokers. :p

Fino - Your Olimar was really scary. Tbh I proly would have gotten ***** had I went Kirby. GGs in our set, it was fun.

Futurewrestler - You play so many chars, bring in roster dittos next time? :laugh:

Legan - Best Linkkkk, bomb combos ***** me. If we MM again you'll probably get your money back, I was just lucky you didn't have the master sword. GGs, you're a cool dude.

MetalMusicMan - Too bad I had to give you a hard time with Kirby, but you had me scared on that BF match. I think Razor invited you to Jokers Monthly? You should come because all awesome people do.

Marty - Amazing doubles bro. Browlin us over with those combros bro. Keep up the wincest bro.

Level 9 Snake - I'll have to Snake ditto you sometime. Do you like tap jump on?

Nicole - Picking up Peach seems to be going well with you. I agree our pools match was the best purely because of the singing.

Steeler - 2gud with PT, been gamesharking those rare candies? /ObligatoryPogeymanReference

Nyus - GGs in pools, made me want to play Sonic again. :)

Xisin - Your Marth ***** me, I had no idea what to do. That spike was just sickkk ggs.

Kudou - You placed lower than a lvl 9 Snake. Quit Brawl and play Brawl+ with me. :laugh:

Joker - Teched Pika Fsmash wtff.

GGs to everyone I missed. Awesome for everyone to show up, especially Michigan showing up in one piece after that whole fiasco. It was good times though.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Blank said:
MetalMusicMan - Too bad I had to give you a hard time with Kirby, but you had me scared on that BF match. I think Razor invited you to Jokers Monthly? You should come because all awesome people do.
Ooh! Thanks, that would be fun. Hopefully I don't have any stupid plans on that weekend. Is STL crew welcome, too?

lain

Smash Master
First off I wanna thank you guys for wanting to come pick up MI and help us all out even though none of you could. It was completely understandable seeing as how it would've been an 8 hour drive just to pick people up. We ended up making it anyways so it all worked out!

Very unfortunate I didn't have any grass. I had to leave it all in a field somewhere in Iowa because we didn't want the cops to search me or anything. I ended up drinking a little beer to try and "take the edge off", and I thought it worked until I had to play at a high level (i.e. vs Domo & Judge). I was not able to play fast or smart, and it really hurt me. Ah well, I learned that I need to get more driving experience before committing to something ridiculous, and that playing sober is not for me but I already knew that :p.

shoutoutss~

Affinity - You were right, it's 3008. You *******. :[

Domo - ****ing amazing time witchu mangz. **** was hype, you're one of my favorite smashers. Can't wait to see ya again at the next tournament, we gotta chill the whole time.

ASC - Amazing tournament. Venue was good, but not in a good place ahahaha. Thanks a lot for all the help and the delaying and stuff like that, I appreciate it like none other. I hope to see you again!

Zeton - is ****ing too good at LIFE. I TOLD you mutha****a, first game would be close with Anther if you stood your main and played your best.

Ripple - :[ You can doz it baby.

KY - You are also one of the coolest people I've met at smash. You're super chill and ****ing funny as hell. Cockaid LOLLLL too good.

The Real Inferno - You are funny. And I'm pretty sure you're actually black.

Futurewrestler - Cool seeing you for the first time mangz, although I didn't know you were there until like Saturday night lol. I'll come out to a tourney some time and show you what high lain can do. ;D

Legan - My black counterpart, **** was too good. Always nice seeing you man, come back to MI please!

MetalMusicMan - XDDD I <3 crushing dreams.

Nicole - I loved looking at that cool spider too. Sucks 'bout your controller :[. I don't really enjoy playing your peach with my IC because dair is just too stupid to deal with =_=;;. See ya at the next tournament girly. Oh, and
Nice hat!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Awesome tourney Cook even if it was in the middle of nowhere >.<

Shoutouts:

Anther: It was nice meeting you plus our matches where really good, I'm looking forward to you coming to other events.

Affinity: GGs man, I wanted to get more friendlies with you the night before but I was really tired T.T

Domo: Explosions and more explosions that match was just too epic.

Cook: I think we only play one match cause the TV started lagging but next time, also tourney was awesome the only bad thing was that there wasn't no skating T.T

Zeton: That Fox is sexy we need to play next time.

Zash: Good **** on getting 9th on your first Circuit Event.

MN: I lost you guys after the tourney I wanted to play some games with you guys, but it was nice seeing you guys again.

Blank: The ride back was way too fun you make this trips enjoyable >.0

Razor: Teams was too good it seems we do a little better at each Circuit.

Thinkaman: Falcon dittos are just too epic we need to do some friendly teams next time.

Mr. Doom: We only play a couple of matches but that Ike is just too good we need to play more games next time.

Jordan: We also didn't got to play this time either.

Stealth: Good games indeed.

Inferno: The texture hacks are too good I was finally able to play as Joker you made my day.

Legan: GGs man the Falcon ditto was awesome plus that Link is too good.

Jlo: You always do better when you get no sleep I should buy a case of what ever to keep you awake.

Metal: Samus is just awesome our matches where too good also it was nice talking to you and such.

Kit and bro: You guys left early it isn't the same without you guys T.T

Level 9 Snake: I trained you well I heard you did good against Anther good ****.

Nicole: Your a blast to hang out with I wanted to play some Pokemon Puzzle with you but when I look back it was gone T.T maybe next time.

CTX: GGs man keep up the work and don't give up on Marth.

Mduo: Hope you had fun on your first big tourney.

Peeks: You did pretty good I just think you're not used to some of the chars o.0

Kudou: You just need to play the game more >.<

Zyklon: You also left early but it was still nice hanging out with you.

Anyone I missed GGs and see you guys at the next event.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
no, level 9 snake was actually a cpu that we entered into the tournament lol
Kentucky payed its entry/venue fee

he sure kicked *** though

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Shoutouts from the COOLEST MOTHER****ER YOU HAVE EVER MET.

1: Anther - You're one of those few people who actually makes me proud to be a part of Midwest Smash instead of completely ashamed. Chilling with you and Ripple and playing for a while was fun. I didnt get enough of your Pikachu though but thanks for the matches. And congrats on winning.

2: Affinity - LOL WTF only second? such a scrub! Learn to play! Also thanks for working so hard in teams. We ***** face.

3: Joker - What in the blue hell are you doing up here? Iowa? Where the **** is that? what have you been eating since No Koast? haha, GGs

4: Domo - ....BULL****

5: Judge - Are you old enough to be intoxicated? I didn't get any games with your Meta. Whats the deal homes? eh? Scared? That's it isnt it?!

5: ASC - What the hell is this? Get back in last where you belong! You did great for your first big tourney. Needed more high jump.

7: Lain - Hey it's my boy. I am the drunken Money Match champion! Get wrecked! Good luck with the Genesis crew man. Really sorry about your trip, you're cursed or something.

7: Zeton - Jeeeeeez. You ***** some face, good work.

9: Holms - Make up your **** mind, Kirby or ZSS?

9: Xisin - I told you Kentucky sucks but you wouldn't listen! This is what happens when you don't listen!.....=D

9: Zash - Sorry I told Zeton what to do against you. But I have to rep my boys.

9: MOE - You beat KY? WTF? total Hax! lol

13: Ripple - LOL you should main Bowser and always counterpick Rainbow Cruise.

13: Hilt - I just want you to know that I asked you fifty times who you are and still can't remember for some reason. Get a scar or a tattoo or something.

13: KY - lol 13th. that's practically as bad as 25....o w8

17: NeoMagic - You should just stick with Ness. He's too cool to be dropped for Meta Knight.

17: Razor - I love Razor challenge. I'm going to do it to everyone from now on.

17: Thinkaman - Had to go and ruin my day didnt you? I'm going to beat you at pokemon next time with 6 bidoof.

17: AmazingAmpharos - Why don't you just admit it and main Game & Watch's turtle instead? You know you want to =P

17: Mr. Doom - MR. DOOM DOES NOT PAY CHILD SUPPORT. MR. DOOM DOES NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.

17: Jordan - Sorry I yelled at you, but you deserved it for wearing that ridiculous hat.

25: Stealth - Hey we outplaced a level 9, go us.

25: Fino - Falcon Dittos for 2 hours? **** yes.

25: The Real Inferno - GOD **** YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

25: Legan - Why are you so god****ed black? I think we only got to play one game and in teams. What was up with that? Glad you loved my stage hack so much.

33: MetalMusicMan - hey I was totally sandbagging you in that ditto I swear! I didnt' even throw a gordo and everyone knows good DDD's throw five every match.

33: Bone - you're coming along well just put a bit more work into your game. Also, talk more, you were creeping me out with how **** quiet you are.

33: Kit - LMAO you tied with a level 9 get wrecked.

33: Level 9 Snake - This is the future of Smash

33: Nicole - Sorry I was so out of it during our games. I was super pissed off and it really showed in the way I was playing. Your peach is better than you G&W but I still say your Diddy was much better than either one. You need to keep those characters for counterpicks instead of only playing one so you can't be counterpick gayed so easily.

33: Supergamer - Thanks for the elp calling matches when I was busy.

33: YES! - I'm totally gonna buy your artwork. Your a man after my heart.

33: Steeler - LOL you won a match by DQ somehow.

33: Clel - WTf are you doing down here? Trade places with Andrew.

EVERYONE WHO TOOK 49th- LMAO A LVL 9 BEAT YOU!

Nicole

Smash Champion
33: Nicole - Sorry I was so out of it during our games. I was super pissed off and it really showed in the way I was playing. Your peach is better than you G&W but I still say your Diddy was much better than either one. You need to keep those characters for counterpicks instead of only playing one so you can't be counterpick gayed so easily.
I'm keeping Diddy around for sure, I'm just not even good enough with him to be using him in tournament yet. Give me a couple months and he'll be decent.

Cook

Smash Master
Found stuff!

I found this stuff when I cleaned out the venue.

--Some sort of Apple connection thing plugged into the wall near where Joker was recording matches.
--A reddish shirt-type thing.

Now for counter-shoutouts!

@Judge: Sucks that you guys had drama on the way back. Guess it's not too surprising considering how stressful the weekend was for you guys; makes people touchy or whatever. Hope you guys didn't regret coming too much.

@Hot Arms: I dunno what to think about you. If you're being sincere then I want your babies inside my uterus right now so I can always have a little bit of you with me. If you're being an ******* then I want to ram my devil's tongue through your eye socket (whatever that means; I know it would suck for you, though!).

@Thinkaman: Thanks for setting things straight in the other Kahoka thread. It was starting to get a bit out of hand, but you took care of things nicely and laid down the facts before I got a chance to.

@Mr. Doom: I was thinking about how you could avoid grabs, too. This may be stupid, but maybe it would work to jump over me, land behind me and then do a turn around jab or grab? It probably wouldn't work, but just a thought. Also, the tip of your dash attack might outrange my grab?

@Tyser: Level 9 Snake WAS a computer. It didn't beat anybody, but it got a bye in loser's bracket, so it placed higher than some people.

@Nicole: Don't worry, I'll show you how to use Diddy. I'm really good with him.

Everyone, I apologize for the lack of skating. Blame losers like Mew2king, Ninjalink, and Hylian who promised to show and then didn't. Also, it closed at 10 PM, otherwise we would have gone Friday night.

Fino

Smash Master
Found stuff!
--Some sort of Apple connection thing plugged into the wall near where Joker was recording matches.
That is most definitely mine. I would love it if you could mail it to me (I'll mail the monies to the return address to pay for shipping).
I had to buy an $80 replacement at bestbuy so I could finish my essays due monday and today. Good think they have a good return policy now ^^;

Mail it to
Collin Finocchiaro
13106 W. 137th Court
Overland Park, Ks 66221
With a slip of the shipping costs. Don't pay for expensive shipping... I can wait
<3 thanks

~Fino

Top Bottom