• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
didn't know you followed nhl robert
Stalking me in the 64 forums? :p

Anyways, 90% of the time, I wear a Montréal Canadiens hoodie at the tournament. I'm a pretty big habs fan. :p

Though here's a... "puzzle(?)" for you guys. Should I start cheering for St. Louis? My entire name's basically already engraved in their team...

SKidd

Smash Master
Should I wear my only Mario shirt to this tourney?

I wore it to the last one.

I would wear the homemade Mario hat as well, but it's kinda small for me now.

=(

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Though here's a... "puzzle(?)" for you guys. Should I start cheering for St. Louis? My entire name's basically already engraved in their team...
do itttttttt

Should I wear my only Mario shirt to this tourney?

I wore it to the last one.

I would wear the homemade Mario hat as well, but it's kinda small for me now.

=(

should i wear my kirby toque to the next tourney i come to?
xP

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
not sure if that's sarcasm or not.

If you are seriously interested in going to Genesis, let me know. Gonna try and help organize BC's participation and help with figuring out how to get people down there. Drop me a message on my profile or private message so I don't miss any posts. Also tell me what mode of transportation you're prefering. Flight, carpool, train, etc.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
not sure if that's sarcasm or not.

If you are seriously interested in going to Genesis, let me know. Gonna try and help organize BC's participation and help with figuring out how to get people down there. Drop me a message on my profile or private message so I don't miss any posts. Also tell me what mode of transportation you're prefering. Flight, carpool, train, etc.
I really wanna go, but you'd have to speak to my parents, lol.

Captain L

Smash Champion
20 people at this tournament for sure.

Sure Crisis, I'll take a money match, but are you sure you want to do Falco Pikachu?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Falco vs Pikachu isn't that bad if you don't get grabbed. However... ;)

Anyways, I'd like to go to Genesis if possible... partly just to actually play smash 64 in person with a controller against the other best smash 64 players :p

(I worded that terribly, but I'm too lazy to fix it lol)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's false because if falco doesn't want to get grabbed, he's gonna have to be above pikachu the majority of the time on platforms. Even without the cg, the match-up is pretty bad, and the fact that pika has one forces falco to be in a bad position for a long time.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I might go to Genesis..if I get good grades. What do you think the people going to Genesis will go by? Car, transit, flight?

Captain L

Smash Champion
I will be driving there in my car that belongs to me which I can drive.

Just kidding gas is expensive.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I still claim my statement to be true. I never say Falco avoids grabs, I simply say Falco doesn't get grabbed. In a typical 1v1 Pikachu vs Falco game, where Pika doesn't grab Falco, "Falco vs Pikachu isn't that bad".

Wording ftw :p

If I feel like it, I may drive also to Genesis... but that depends on if I feel like it at the time...

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I still claim my statement to be true. I never say Falco avoids grabs, I simply say Falco doesn't get grabbed. In a typical 1v1 Pikachu vs Falco game, where Pika doesn't grab Falco, "Falco vs Pikachu isn't that bad".

Wording ftw :p

If I feel like it, I may drive also to Genesis... but that depends on if I feel like it at the time...
Isn't that drive from BC to like Antiock 14 hours or something?

Asa

Smash Hero
i'm going to genesis fo sho

i'll be paddling there on a mother ****ing canoe

Top Bottom