• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
k at one of the monthlies, there was this little kid that came up to me and skidd while we were playing. he's like " Game and Watch is soo gay. All he does is AAERGGHGHHHFF!!"

me and skidd understood he was frustrated at gw's jab, but the way that the kid acted it out, it looked like he was furiously masturbating.

T-block

B2B TST
I will be flying... I think some of Edmonton will be flying as well. We can get two queen beds for 70 per night, so hotels shouldn't be a problem, especially if people are willing to sleep on the floor.

Asa

Smash Hero
tblock would you be interested in teaming for genesis?

unless brian comes~

>________________________>

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Doesn't look like Trevor is going.

I am still considering going. However, it must be worth the trip. Not only am I traveling 6 hours each way, I'm doing it alone (not to mention spending about $70 for travel, then everything else on top of that). I'm only going if it's worth it. I really don't want to go the entire distance and end up in a 5-man tournament... if you know what I mean...

(entire post meant for the monthly coming up)

Asa

Smash Hero
So are you guys carpooling or flight or ????
if by ???? you mean a mother ****ing canoe then yes

if you know what I mean...
might not be worth it this time around then. ppl need to post in this thread lol

I can't believe that is your menu music....
oh, but it is. it grows on you though. first time i found the song i was like

but it was so catchy that i listened to it for 20 hours while studying and stuff

Captain L

Smash Champion
canoeing is great because it's free.

Speaking of free does anyone want a money match

And I have sunglasses.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Doesn't look like Trevor is going.

I am still considering going. However, it must be worth the trip. Not only am I traveling 6 hours each way, I'm doing it alone (not to mention spending about $70 for travel, then everything else on top of that). I'm only going if it's worth it. I really don't want to go the entire distance and end up in a 5-man tournament... if you know what I mean...

(entire post meant for the monthly coming up)
It's your call. I doubt what happened last time will happen again, just because so many of our regulars missed for a variety of reasons, and the majority of the people who have missed last time have said that they'd be here this time. You don't really need to explain what it takes to get here as often as you do though. :x

canoeing is great because it's free.

Speaking of free does anyone want a money match

And I have sunglasses.
Want to do Pikachu vs. Diddy for $1 before doubles registration? =3

I'm just looking for ways to lose money before the tournament even begins. ^.^

:005:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
YO ASA. Okay so, at Genesis, there's apparently no internet, would it be possible to like, bring your internet USB or whatever, to use? It'd be cool to have a livestream + internet imo. And, I can't live without internet for more than a day so, yeah.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You caught him! Now reel it in!

At this point I imagine deap as a mexican guy who walks around only asking "MM?" It's quite humorous actually.

Asa

Smash Hero
You caught him! Now reel it in!

At this point I imagine deap as a mexican guy who walks around only asking "MM?" It's quite humorous actually.

one time he came to a tournament, and instead of the traditional "hello", he greeted me with "MM?"

Asa

Smash Hero
YO ASA. Okay so, at Genesis, there's apparently no internet, would it be possible to like, bring your internet USB or whatever, to use? It'd be cool to have a livestream + internet imo. And, I can't live without internet for more than a day so, yeah.
i just have a wireless router, you need internet for it to work XD

Top Bottom