• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I took that into account, as according to the results, you used da bess in the tournament I based my results off of. Trevor, being a MK player, should know what to avoid, meaning your character changing tricks will not work on him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my caaaaaause...

I am interested in attending, never been to any sort of smash event.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yay, a Diddy Kong! ^.^ Glad to hear you're interested. Getting into the tournament scene can be intimidating at first, but once you get into it, it's well worth it. =]

@ Robert: Yeah, I've still got my spammable projectile. It's called the B button. B|

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
awww I'm too late to make the "nado is a projectile" joke.

pikachuuuuuuuuuu

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
My prediction this tournament:

1. Rob
2. Landon
3. Trevor
4. Jake
5. Skidd
6. Brian
7. Bryan
8. Ben

Based entirely off of the last tournament results (Landon, Jake, Skidd, Brian, Michael), with:

-I've always beat Landon
-Trevor beat Jake last Phoenix
-Brian has a 5-0 record against Bryan in the last 5 tournaments (lol)
-Ben will have drunk johnz
you forgot something..

i'm attending this time :)

Kemibe

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I can't stand tediously filtering through old messages any longer to find my reply, if there was one, so could you just email me the details about what is wanted on that poster, thanks. Also, some details on where exactly this place is would be cool too. Thanks.

Asa

Smash Hero
if you want to find your reply, you could search your posts and see any immediate posts following that

not to sound mean, but.. c'mon. google maps >.> there's even a link to google maps in the OP lol

it's in port coquitlam, across the street from a liquor store, shares space with a self-defense studio.

Asa

Smash Hero
he wanted to find his reply lol

but your reply:

you want to have this information:
BC Brawl Monthlies
Date and Times:
Address:
Fees:
Phone number of the T.O.
Phone number of Home Video

: )

Crisis

Smash Ace
I think the bc scene would be pretty big if everyone that was ever part of it or had interest showed up consistently :bee:

also $1 mm anyone? Captain L? we didnt do it at Phoenix. I wanna try falco pikachu.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I think the bc scene would be pretty big if everyone that was ever part of it or had interest showed up consistently :bee:
Yeah, it would. I often wonder whether there's something I should be doing better to keep more players coming back more than once, or whether it's something that can't really be helped...

Edit: MK dittos are the best ditto in the game.

I wonder if my pro-MK posts are part of the problem...?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yeah, it would. I often wonder whether there's something I should be doing better to keep more players coming back more than once, or whether it's something that can't really be helped...

You can always get people to help pay travel costs. Had you done that, attendance would have increased by over 33% last tournament.

Asa

Smash Hero
If that were to happen, we'd have to all agree to never get married
LOL

also $1 mm anyone? Captain L? we didnt do it at Phoenix. I wanna try falco pikachu.
word. once i win that pillsbury bakeoff i'll be at all the monthlies. you may not like falco pikachu >.>

k, jj. i brought ****ing cinnamon rolls and ****. it's most definitely not how the tournaments are being run lol.

I am dissapoint.
oh hey look at me i'm 10 years old and i can't spell disappoint

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
LOL

word. once i win that pillsbury bakeoff i'll be at all the monthlies. you may not like falco pikachu >.>

k, jj. i brought ****ing cinnamon rolls and ****. it's most definitely not how the tournaments are being run lol.

i'm 10 years old

i'm disappoint

Top Bottom