• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll make the next one guys

skidd's not very good at the moment deap, so he's not gonna be doing large money matches lol

i will train him...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Asa

Smash Hero
OHHHHHH ****

also jj, you missed denti/polt in doubles

its a sign for you and me

just the two of us <3
also applying to SFU

Kemibe

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm a noob and I'm game for this upcoming tournament. Also, I'll give a go at the poster. What do you want written on it? And an email to send it to would help as well.

Asa

Smash Hero
Hey I'm a noob and I'm game for this upcoming tournament. Also, I'll give a go at the poster. What do you want written on it? And an email to send it to would help as well.
yayyy noobs

you have msn? O:

@ deap lol like **** you're an olimar player. mk da bess

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Great, and welcome to Smashboards. =D I honestly don't have a solid criteria list ready, but this is what I came up with.

I think important details would have to include:

- Date/Time (March 26th, 10:00am - 10:00pm), with the schedule in the OP if there's enough space
- Location (Store name + address)
- Entry fees ($5 venue, $10 each doubles + singles, $5 or less side event)
- Prizes (collected entry fees are split among the highest placers based on attendance)
- "Bring your own controller" should be included somewhere
- Double elimination brackets for all events, plus round robin pools for singles

IDK, there may be some things I'm forgetting. If anybody spots something else that should be added, please tell either me or Kemibe.

Once you have an idea, you can send it to jt_466 (at) hotmail (dot) com, or just PM it to me here.

Sure:)

asa: i'm an olimar player too;)
Awwwwwwwwww yeah

:005:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
There should be like..a double RANDOM partner tourney. Like..we have the teams randomly generated. Would be fun.

Asa

Smash Hero
we did th at at a scrub tournament. twas fun, me and corbin got paired up against jake and some zss lol

Asa

Smash Hero
you just salty you didn't get that 30 dolla gift card to a yoshi plushie specialty store

get money get paid *****es

SKidd

Smash Master
Pft, first of all, she was on the swim team for years.

Second, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Third, you ****in' suck, yo.

Also tans are cool.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
My prediction this tournament:

1. Rob
2. Landon
3. Trevor
4. Jake
5. Skidd
6. Brian
7. Bryan
8. Ben

Based entirely off of the last tournament results (Landon, Jake, Skidd, Brian, Michael), with:

-I've always beat Landon
-Trevor beat Jake last Phoenix
-Brian has a 5-0 record against Bryan in the last 5 tournaments (lol)
-Ben will have drunk johnz

Top Bottom