• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
WiFi Wolf is people who don't main Wolf. Looking forward to nice connection, though.

i'd host smashfests if i had a bigger place :\

btw Bundt, would i be able to pick up my stuff if i'm in the area or something?
size shouldn't be a factor, just have a cap on the number of ppl.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
There's barely enough room for me and a friend, unless people bring TVs or something. My puppy scares people, anyways.

@Bundt Renfrew is pretty easy, maybe i can stop by sat/sun :upsidedown:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Do you have a number I can text/call you at?

It'd make it easier for me so I can contact you before making a commute.

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm, if it's during daytime like 9-3pm (before mom & sis get home), then you guys could come over to my house but I'm guessing most of you guys are still in high school :(

I have two TVs in very near proximity of each other (same room). One place called me back after an interview, so hope I get the job :)

Captain L

Smash Champion
The range of ages is actually pretty diverse. Although I think highschoolers are a minority.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well anybody is free to visit but you know Asian families and games >_>

Got class T/W/Th though, drop by on any other weekday before I get employed =P I'm from Poco too and can pick you up if you're close.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Hm, if it's during daytime like 9-3pm (before mom & sis get home), then you guys could come over to my house but I'm guessing most of you guys are still in high school :(

I have two TVs in very near proximity of each other (same room). One place called me back after an interview, so hope I get the job :)
i'm not in High school, im in international Football school, thats even better than harvard..

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Well anybody is free to visit but you know Asian families and games >_>

Got class T/W/Th though, drop by on any other weekday before I get employed =P I'm from Poco too and can pick you up if you're close.
I would come over to your house and smash, but i'm 14 and IDK how to take bus **** in port coquitlam ;_; ..

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I would come over to your house and smash, but i'm 14 and IDK how to take bus **** in port coquitlam ;_; ..
Haha. It's easier to get to my house than to Home Video I think. Just one bus at Braid but I could always pick you up at Braid.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
<3 Canada Line

It sucks to take the bus from Poco to Richmond especially when I used to do Karaoke and stuff there :(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm, I think if there's going to be a tournament it should be in early June since some people have exams.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Of course, exams does not mean you can't take a day off or anything :D

Btw, got my 2nd job finally :D

Kantrip

Kantplay
Congrats! :)

I will also have finals to study for (lol, who am I kidding... study?!?!?) so I would want a tournament to either be in early June or late June. That's my vote, anywho.

SKidd

Smash Master
Feint, you're going to look back on these posts in the future and think, "Wow, what the **** was I thinking?"

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Studying's no fun. That's why you study Business!

As a former Bio major I highly recommend you stay away from Science :D

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Currently going into my 4th (or 5th?) program out of the science field into accounting. I have a feeling I may go back to the science field by the end of the year though lol.
Hi five! Same here, minus the many program changes and thoughts of going back to Science.

Can't do too much with Science unless you truly excel and get into Pharmy, Med, or a PhD I think.

Top Bottom