• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

breez

Smash Ace
Walking will forever be the best method of movement. If you play a character who needs to dash, I suggest switching characters as they won't be able to keep up with the 2013 meta game. In fact I'd say it's likely that those characters would suffer a huge drop on the next tier list.

I would know, I'm in the BBR, I know what I am talking about.

I'm big Skidd, take that how you will. I earned the use of this tag.
I'm pretty sure this qualifies you as a sex offender. Congratulations.

See, you're applying emotion (in some form) to the words you read on the screen here.

There are no context clues that tell you I'm acting in a certain way, and my own words would tell you the opposite. So why do you assume I intend to be condescending?

I wrote this as a statement, with little emotion.

I'm to assume you are sarcastic here? I don't see much logic otherwise.

If you aren't being sarcastic, you are being extremely biased and quite ignorant of the points brought up in this discussion.
Tongue-in-cheek.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Btw I feel I should mention that I only said do well >.>

But then Jake was like "that **** won't work on me"

and I was all like "challenge accepted"

#birdofprey

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
kk accept

commence running over dragons
defeating frieza
handstand push ups
banging bulma
shouting contest
and of course, finishing 50 course meals
ect.

leggo

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh **** Yakal going in.

I'm not sure how a dkc2 mm would be done. Do side-by-side speedruns, race to game completion? XD

Top Bottom