• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

breez

Smash Ace
hey you linked it properly this time

dawson if you weren't such an idiot about "trolling" with alts, innocent people wouldn't have been hurt. this is all on you really.
T-block throwing down the T-pain.

Guys, Zero Suit Samus stole my heart. I can't stop drawing ****ty anime and looking at cosplay pictures. watdo

breez

Smash Ace
ZSS is fun, y'all should pick her up.
Dude, she's jawesome.

Correctly represent the situation to the Gottacon Brawl TO without bias.
I appreciate the condescension, it makes me value your opinion more.

What do I say? MK has been proven empirically to not be an issue in BC, and none of the top players seriously advocate a ban. Scrubs still mad though because they are bad. So keeping MK legal might make scrubs slightly more mad than they already are.

If you want better players and more players to attend, make MK legal. If you want to cater to scrubs and hurt attendance (and credibility) then ban MK.

Unbias enough?

| Big D |

Smash Master
Buffered dash > C stick up/down

A dash is buffered, but you don't actually dash.

Similarly you can cancel the the very start of the dash animation with C stick down so you can do it immediately from a walk.

#birdofprey

Kantrip

Kantplay
Walking is definitely great when you have a good ground spacing game with tilts. If you can crawl then that option is obviously better though :awesome:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Walking will forever be the best method of movement. If you play a character who needs to dash, I suggest switching characters as they won't be able to keep up with the 2013 meta game. In fact I'd say it's likely that those characters would suffer a huge drop on the next tier list.

I would know, I'm in the BBR, I know what I am talking about.

I'm big Skidd, take that how you will. I earned the use of this tag.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I appreciate the condescension, it makes me value your opinion more.
See, you're applying emotion (in some form) to the words you read on the screen here.

There are no context clues that tell you I'm acting in a certain way, and my own words would tell you the opposite. So why do you assume I intend to be condescending?

I wrote this as a statement, with little emotion.

What do I say? MK has been proven empirically to not be an issue in BC, and none of the top players seriously advocate a ban. Scrubs still mad though because they are bad. So keeping MK legal might make scrubs slightly more mad than they already are.

If you want better players and more players to attend, make MK legal. If you want to cater to scrubs and hurt attendance (and credibility) then ban MK.

Unbias enough?
I'm to assume you are sarcastic here? I don't see much logic otherwise.

If you aren't being sarcastic, you are being extremely biased and quite ignorant of the points brought up in this discussion.

| Big D |

Smash Master
D in this case would be a noun and Big would be an adjective describing said noun. There is nothing small about this D.

Are you guys even arguing about mk anymore? lol

Captain L

Smash Champion
- teaches us flash stepping and says it's good
- says anyone who dashes is bad

#birdofprey

guys I found the perfect clock for rob

Top Bottom