• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Ben fell asleep a while ago I guess, I've been trying to get him to answer me about tomorrow for the last few hours :p If he is awake early enough I will convince him to bring his set up and trollers. If that is the case, he will also probably require a couch. Will have ben-related-details in morning.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
ok now i'm confused

I was talking about how often I go out of my way to have a greenteamotcha latte every morning LOL

Now if you're talkin' about the filthy

then that's another story

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
aaaaand in classic fashion, i gotta drop out. things just became freshly complicated this morning and i must now spend my hoped-to-be day of fun as a day of fixing problems. yakal thanks for the offer, but we will have to postpone our green tea and smash date for another time. this is stupid :(

Asa

Smash Hero
Guys

I'm in love with a stripper
She's got her apple-bottomed jeans
She's moving like a cyclone
She whispered in my ear
Something that I might like to hear

Wait till you see my dik

:phone:

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
so while today did not go as i had hoped, i did however get a copy of melee, a white jappy *** controller, and a fresh refurbed black troller for 50 bucks.

wow i didnt realize that was a bad word :X censorship is racist.

Asa

Smash Hero
traffic lets play wifi tomorrow

i'll teach you how to be a fgt aka good at brawl

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
I've not actually played Brawl since the september monthly, its been all P:M. I have a few more days of work left before we move, but we will get a chance to play soon!

T-block

B2B TST
hey you linked it properly this time

dawson if you weren't such an idiot about "trolling" with alts, innocent people wouldn't have been hurt. this is all on you really.

Top Bottom