• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Maybe if they have Black Lotus in them. I don't see MTG decks going over $1500.
The legacy Jund deck that got second at GP boston was worth about $12 000.

However you can buy it for 1000, but there were foil japanese Taigas in it I believe, and japanese Dark Confidant and stuff.

M:TG is expensive. I don't know how expensive YuGiOh is but from what I hear, it could easily be more expensive to keep up with the meta.

I do not know, however.

Yesterday I started taking medication for Aspergers. Couldn't get to sleep until about 2:30 because I took it at 10:30. I hope taking it at 7:30 will allow for better sleeping habits.

If I can even notice any effects of the medication this early, they seem overall positive.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Same here, I've got classes :D

Jake said something about Fenruary 2nd, you know, when The Battle of Stalingrad was finally ended by Dedede.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Is everyone okay with a smashfest this Friday? Friday because Stronk closes at 12 so we'll have more time to playyy

Dawson will be there at 3 and I'll be there at 6

Top Bottom