• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
Guys guys next sat (12th) is the first saturday I've had off in 5ever smashfresht pls

:phone:

Friendly reminder that post 30k is coming

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Well, I can do Friday/Saturday next week, but I have no classes on Thursday and there's no Apex stream to occupy my time, so it would be nice to do something then...

Also, how is Feb. 2nd for the next "monthly"? January is booked solid...

:005:

| Big D |

Smash Master
I can do Friday/Saturday as well, but might only be able to make one of them as I work Sunday and don't know how much school work I'm going to have.

Feb 2nd sounds good to me.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Like I said I can make either Friday, Saturday or maybe both depending on my homework situation. If I have a lot I'll make Saturday and not go Friday.

With that said it sounds like there is a bunch of people wanting to go on Saturday and my bedroom doesn't work too well with more than 4 people. I also want to get a lot of singles in.

Top Bottom