• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Guess not.

:toonlink:

No but seriously, I think you have a legitimate chance. I just said "lol" because it came out of the blue :p

...Oh, and the fact that you want ddd ftilt trancendant priority. xD

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Oh hey btw theres a really cool looking microphone on sale at london drugs that you should buy.

:phone:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
When do you guys host brawlio nPM tournaments? haven't played smash since last time i went there.

Is the scene bigger?

kinda feel like playing brawlio again.

Merry xmas n happy new year

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Just want to remind everyone that Salty Saturdaze, the very first Project M 2.5 tournament, will be happening tomorrow! Please make your way to stronghold and attend to join in on all the newly updated action!

SilentWolf, Gimpyfish and Bladewise from WA are all coming- let's stop the invaders :p

Top Bottom