• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Why is only Merry X-mas a thing.

Why aren't people like this all year round.

You should be.

Normally I would fall prey to this, but I don't feel a lot of things that normal people seem to, and the feeling of significance attached to holidays is one of those things.

In theory.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

SKidd

Smash Master

You should be.

Normally I would fall prey to this, but I don't feel a lot of things that normal people seem to, and the feeling of significance attached to holidays is one of those things.

In theory.
you're a mean one

mr. grinch

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Selling very good condition (used 2/3 times) white controller and one new in box. ($30/$45; both $70)
I'm interested, when could I buy one? (These are GC controllers right? o.o)

ANYWAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jason!

Smash Lord
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LSP&defid=1559682

LSP
Likes to suck penis. Usually a girl who is really easy. She enjoys the fun of sucking penis and is willing to engage in the activity.
Boy-"I really want to get Sarah to suck my ****."

Friend-"Don't worry man, she's LSP."

or

Last Second Piss. Just before leaving the house each day, the need to urinate one last time, just to be sure.
Rick: Hurry up! We're gonna be late for the movie - it starts in 3 minutes!!
Ned: Hang on! Just gotta do an LSP!

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
or

Last Second Piss. Just before leaving the house each day, the need to urinate one last time, just to be sure.
Rick: Hurry up! We're gonna be late for the movie - it starts in 3 minutes!!
Ned: Hang on! Just gotta do an LSP!
Don't know why but this made me laugh too hard

SKidd

Smash Master
****in pikachuuuuUuUuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuùuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuUuuUuuuuUUuuuUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuùUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuùuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuùUuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuUUuùù

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Speaking of Lumpy Space Princess, this was my Christmas present to my sister:

She's the biggest fad to hit her school. I love her too :p Her personality can really relate to Peach mains.

Asa

Smash Hero

You should be.

In theory.

Asa

Smash Hero
the line for "questionable content" has been moved to a far off location mike lol

i mean look at skidd

Top Bottom