• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
let's be fair though dawson holds the title for best ______ in BC for at least 50% of the cast

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I have best Yoshi, best Kirby, best Ike, best DK, and mayyybe best MK. :x 5/37 ain't bad, I guess...

But yeah, Dawson has best probably 2/3 to 3/4 of the cast. Honestly, his secondaries are probably better than some mains in some cases...

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I can testify

also best pikachu and gayest jigglypuff get @ me

accepting mms for the title of best pit

| Big D |

Smash Master
Got my Christmas shopping done was legit.

The Xsmash stream was so fun to watch, makes me want to play the bat.

So let's get some title MMs going, otherwise what's the point in proclaiming anything lol.

I'll MM Kevin for Peach, Landon for Pit, and Jake for Ike.

Also if anyone wants to MM for other stuff I'm down.

Captain L

Smash Champion
yeah but nobody can take pit until arcansi is back

We should have signups for money (or pride) matches for any character that a person thinks they are the best at

`dazrin

Smash Champion
That's a pretty decent laptop, Kevin. i7, 750gb hdd and 8gb of ram is definitely nothing to scoff at. I'd definitely look to pick that up if you have the need and the cash.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Unfortunately half of that post doesn't make sense to me but thanks! I want a new laptop and my kind father wants to make up for my past two birthdays and Christmases with one. :p

It's not even the specifications as much as being able to do a pretty significant price match because you guys know me and saving/coupons. :) My heart almost dropped when I saw such a huge price gap between Future Shop and NCIX though tomorrow is my last chance to do the price match. The plan is to get it for $1026.99.

I have multiple backup price matches so get ready poor, unfortunate sales associate of Future Shop who may not even get commission due to the price match.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I wanna do the Iron Man in a way where it won't be just dittos though. Like we go in a random order or something.
No it's like a crew battle, I keep my stocks, it's not I beat you in one ditto and then move on to the next.

So it will start off with a ditto but someone usually pulls ahead.

| Big D |

Smash Master
eeeeeeeeuuuuugh but left to right top to bottom is so good though. Easy to keep track of, no CP nonsense, and you can compare progress to how everyone else did because it's the same line up. It's legit the best way, so simple. You don't have to worry about a lot of dittos, realistically a really close ironman will have like one person a head by a character, and dittos are good for when it's close, an even MU when things are even.

| Big D |

Smash Master
It makes it take way longer than it should, honestly. I've done the iron man so many times, they take like 2- 3 hours. Having to keep a side tally would just make it so much more painful.

As for CP nonsense, it's really based on player preferential. I'd prefer it to be quick and simple, maybe he doesn't. I like left to right top to bottom because it shows both of your progress right on the screen and you can compare to others. It's also a predetermined order with no bias.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I can guarantee you, no matter what variation you do, there's going to be a MU that someone won't like.

If you don't like the majority of MUs, you shouldn't be doing the iron man.

Asa

Smash Hero
i'm feeling great trevor, thanks for asking :)

fapping in hawaii is strangely more awesome than in texas..

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Fak I'm not best anything ;-;

I'll money match for best pika though, since those are fun .-.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It makes it take way longer than it should, honestly. I've done the iron man so many times, they take like 2- 3 hours. Having to keep a side tally would just make it so much more painful.

As for CP nonsense, it's really based on player preferential. I'd prefer it to be quick and simple, maybe he doesn't. I like left to right top to bottom because it shows both of your progress right on the screen and you can compare to others. It's also a predetermined order with no bias.
I can guarantee you, no matter what variation you do, there's going to be a MU that someone won't like.

If you don't like the majority of MUs, you shouldn't be doing the iron man.
If you don't like super long sets, you shouldn't be doing the iron man

Top Bottom