• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
It seems like you guys are ignoring kevin and the brawl hate issue .

Why is this?

I think the reason for hate towards brawl is that the melee community tends to be vocal with their feelings towards brawl as a game, and isn't really a reflection on the composition of the PM playerbase.
Why aren't you treating them like you were treating me when I was vocal?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's because the Brawl community in BC is really passive about everything.

It's probably not a cool thing to voice out your concerns nor is it cool to attempt to take responsibility and help out.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
You guys better not greeze this dude ^

Weather is garbage, he's coming from the island, AND he's a foreigner. Hook a dude up with some good times, please.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
By impossible chance that the world ends up dying tomorrow, I'd like you guys to know that I hate you all and I hated our time together and I am displeased to know any of you wonderful people.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
1pm tomorrow. Not sure who's coming but come anyway. I'll be there and so will Leo.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Why aren't you treating them like you were treating me when I was vocal?
I'm not doing anything to them I'm saying why it appears that the PM community is primarily composed of melee players.

Also like Yakal said, the filthy

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I will more than likely not be there tomorrow? Not sure. I have a dentist appointment at 1pm, so yeah- probs not.

edit: Landon/Yakal- are you attending the PM tournament on the 29th? Gimpyfish is probably coming, btw.

`dazrin

Smash Champion

The next Project M tournament, Salty SaturDaze, will be a Demo 2.5 tournament hosted on Saturday, December 29th, 2012.

DO NOT MISS IT! Project M Demo 2.5 has many great balance changes, design tweaks, new content, engine upgrades, and additional aesthetic surprises that really boost the overall feel of the game. Additionally, this will be the FIRST ever Project M Demo 2.5 tournament, so make your way down to stronghold and be a part of the launch of Demo 2.5!

Check out the tournament thread here!
For anyone who didn't already see.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Can you arrive at 1pm non-Asian time? I'll do my best to arrive on time too. :p

Also, how do I beat Pit? Haha.

I tried 3 vs 1 today. Got totally destroyed but the matchup was one Peach against three Meta Knights, team attack off...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha it means I need to go bday gift shopping and maybe get a haircut because I want one :(

wujiayan5

Smash Cadet
Can you arrive at 1pm non-Asian time? I'll do my best to arrive on time too. :p

Also, how do I beat Pit? Haha.

I tried 3 vs 1 today. Got totally destroyed but the matchup was one Peach against three Meta Knights, team attack off...
- -.............you need to tell me early, my wii U and brawl are in the Victoria:(

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Have a hospital appointment @ 10:30 tomorrow, If I go to the venue afterwards could you give me a ride somewhere near my house Kevin?

Are buses still running? Could you drive me to a bus stop.

Top Bottom