• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm not going to do anything until my exams are over. :(

I finish at 3pm Friday the 14th.

SKidd

Smash Master
I lost my wallet. It MAY be at the venue, and it MAY be in Landon's car, probably not, but you never know.

It's black and has my student ID in it, so if anyone finds it let me know.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Well that was a fun 5 hours. They pushed a blood clot out of my leg, gave me some bandages and a prescription and then sent me on my way. They told I was super lucky and it probably should've been a lot worse

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Well, glad to hear you're fine regardless.

I was rewatching the P:M crew battle from Sunday, and I heard SKidd say "****in', look at Jake's **** face, look how pink his lips are". Just felt like sharing that.

Mike, my exams are on Friday at 7pm, Sunday at 12pm, Monday at 7pm, and Wednesday at 7pm.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
jake you got some pink mother****in lips man

also i found my wallet

was in the dryer
...****

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I wouldn't say it's extremely minor. A blood clot could've resulted in pretty serious brain damage.

And I am guessing that prescription you got is now something you have to take for life.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh wow, that sucks :/. Well at least it's not cause your blood is too thick. I know a few people, my mom and grandma included who have to take coumadin (blood thinner) for the rest of their lives every day. Affects what kind of activities they can do as well.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I left a Dinkie Dino in my pant pocket once and it went through the washer. It stopped working and I was really sad. :(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Exams! Speaking of exams, I did super well on today's <3 I think things are going up but I have 5 more exams to tackle! :(

I will not be in the mood to study Friday night so does anybody wanna meet up and do something? :)

Top Bottom