• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol naw eric *****
and you can doubleshinewavedash - that's hard and I can't do that
real talk though if I could gentlemen in PM as well as I can in melee it'd be over for everybody

skidd get fb or add me
I can only imagine what your status updates would look like

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, yesterday was really fun. Is anybody interested in a smashfest sometime between tomorrow and Thursday? I have a few days off before finals, and I can definitely afford to take a day off of studying to play some smash instead. Blunted Object is interested as well (though he'll be coming later in the day because of work).

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Woah... Smashboards got sold! To a business/owner residing in Washington state no less.

Now does that mean a thing for P8?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yes I know that :p

I meant to suggest that he could "pop in" at P8 :) From what I gathered from seeing Peach videos against him, he doesn't hate Brawl!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I miss being destroyed by your Diddy :(

Get well soon Caiden!

Float cancelling doesn't exist in Brawl.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Speaking of hanging out, we need to do something with Mike before he leaves!

T-block

B2B TST
yo kev i think i found the sushi place you were looking for that one time we ended up at fish on rice

we should go =D

also, i found a korean place where i spent twelve dollars on lunch and had the leftovers as a full dinner

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I want as many people to come as possible but I can't do anything until next weekend due to exams. 6 exams in 6 days :(

If blood clots are a problem, you should think about taking daily low-dose Aspirin. Diet needs to be checked as well as exercising regimen. My best friend's dad had a stroke once and after, he completely turned his life around and though he is healther, the damage from the stroke still lingered so there's weakness among other chronic symptoms.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah I'll be done then! Anybody else interested? I want to go to Bubble Queen even though it's warmer-than-Alberta Winter.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well we need to settle the date and location but everybody's invited. Teriyaki chicken is everywhere - no need to worry.

Top Bottom