• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah I would have done it myself but I don't use Facebook anymore.

Wish I could come on Sunday to meet them. I hope there will be some Brawl players there. I actually want to train my Peach right now. :peach:<3

Thanks Jake for letting them know!

T-block

B2B TST
i'm thinking about coming, but it'd be mostly for p:m, and it's not 100% chance i'll be there...

btw jake, do you wanna just buy the controller now? i'll sell it for $25.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'd totally be down if we did it somewhere else tomorrow. Don't think many people aside from Dawson can/will come on Sunday.

Last time I will mention this but for those white controllers, I now have a $5 coupon for an over $60 purchase, and these two coupons for $8 over $88 and $15 over $150.

SKidd

Smash Master
Kevin you probably can't but could you take me Sunday?

I'd give you gas money

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol that video was so hype. Nice editing skills lol.

Also I'm moving out on December 15th. So all the controller parts I promised won't be completed until the end of December >.> That is if you still want them by then =x

Captain L

Smash Champion
Skidd I'll keep in touch with you on Sunday, might end up going anyways in which case I'll pick you up. Expect around 1:30 or so. Also be aware that I have to leave by like 9:00 latest that night. So I'll tell you all 8:30, fully expecting to be convinced to stay till 8:45, and then at 8:45 I'll be like "K last set" which should take me right till 9 (that is my basic strategy when I go to Ben's house).

in other news, combo video needed more puff

I still thoroughly enjoyed it though. Remind me not to shiny ponyta next time though :/

Captain L

Smash Champion
pikachu has the least buff arms in the game and he still CGs fine

maybe yoshi's arms are less buff

ok realtalk I'll bring my 64 tomorrow yakal PEPPER YOUR ANGUS

`dazrin

Smash Champion
when are people gonna be there on sunday?
I will be try to be there as early as noon. I suspect most people will be there around 2pm though.

And Jake, I'll be bringing a brawl setup as well, so no worries. It would be great if others could bring some setups as well, since we're expected 10+ people to be there tomorrow. ^ - ^

Top Bottom