• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I can't get over how much I dislike kpop. Just hearing it ruins my day. I get the ironic joke of liking it, but it has gone on long enough. People need to stop spreading this garbage here.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Reminding you guys to let the new players know about Saturday (because I know it didn't happen) .

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I can't get over how much I dislike kpop. Just hearing it ruins my day. I get the ironic joke of liking it, but it has gone on long enough. People need to stop spreading this garbage here.
What about for people where it's not an ironic joke?

I respect your opinion, but this is analogous to a vegetarian asking their friends to not order meat, is it not?

EDIT: Looking back I can't find context. Your post may or may not be related to IRL stuff, and my analogy may be off the mark because of this.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
What about for people where it's not an ironic joke?

I respect your opinion, but this is analogous to a vegetarian asking their friends to not order meat, is it not?

EDIT: Looking back I can't find context. Your post may or may not be related to IRL stuff, and my analogy may be off the mark because of this.
I legitimately find it hard to believe that people actually like the music and not just the plastic Korean barbies that perform it.

T-block

B2B TST
caiden tryin to stir up trouble

i like the music as well

surely someone as intelligent as yourself can understand that different people have different tastes in music?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I will never understand the appeal of dubstep...

I need a good Smashville song please <3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh I'm coming tomorrow then... if just to bore Yakal. :)

Thanks black! In the off chance you're actually in Vancouver, you should meet Jake since he's really good with Yoshi :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If you're actually coming tomorrow, you should play against me. I'm the complete opposite of Peachy. Whether or not I actually pose a challenge is another story :)

Do I bring a setup tomorrow for Brawl or do I get to play Melee all night? :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So apparently the new guy who was posting on FB about coming to a smashfest lives 2 minutes from the venue. =0 He says he'll be there on Sunday. Who else is going for Brawl again?

Hello again Blacktwins!

Bronchitis > Daisy.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh some tasty rumours:

– Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity.

– Namco-Bandai is working with Sakurai to get a fully working demo at E3 for Smash Bros. Sakurai really took to heart the complaints about the single player game and the online game. He is solving this by making the single player very deep this time done by the Tales series people and is planning to have a Network Beta of the game for download the day of Nintendo’s E3 show. This way they can beta test online for about one year before they ship the game.

Guys come play today<3

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Wow a demo within a year for smash4, and then the year after a release? I really hope that's what happens.
This actually seems relatively doable.

Account for the fact that developers give you a best-case scenario when they give early release dates (most of the time) + 2-7 months on final release, demo released according to plan or VERY close to it...

Online demo has a LOT of pros and VERY little cons at this point, so I expect it to work like the SC2 beta where it's basically the game.

Most of the info checks out, Namco-Bandai would appear to have large amounts of people on this, but that's actually amazing.

Given Nintendo's history, expect a solid amount of user feedback from the demo going into the game. Minimum we get like 3-5 polls or something like.

In other words, get hype if the rumors are true.Most of this checks out given a few VERY possible parameters. (Namco-Bandai going more or less all-in with this Sm4sh thing, which they would given the series' success.)

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
If Zelda isn't pretty in the new game I'm gonna be disappointed. Aka please don't use SS Zelda. Or have Toon Zelda if they're gonna do that.
Her and I are doomed, I know.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Kevin: The Smashfest was moved from Saturday to Sunday. I have no idea who these new players you are referring to are, so please take the responsibility to inform them yourself if you feel strongly about them being aware of our fest.

Top Bottom