• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
well this is my usual route:
99 -> commercial skytrain -> coquitlam skytrain station -> 161 to Coquitlam bus loop -> C38 to the venue

we can meet at coquitlam skytrain station?

Asa

Smash Hero
and uhhhhhh put TBTC on unconfirmed ~~~~~~~~

unfortunately Dmac can't make it : (

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
well this is my usual route:
99 -> commercial skytrain -> coquitlam skytrain station -> 161 to Coquitlam bus loop -> C38 to the venue

we can meet at coquitlam skytrain station?

Hey let's meet at commercial broadway station!

I dunno how to get to the venue.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
@everyone asking for directions: learn to use google maps, seriously, it gives public transit directions and is a skill anyone living in greater vancouver that uses public transit should know how to use

Asa

Smash Hero
Asa, gimme directions on where to go, if i'm skytraining from like, Richmond.
HNG... use google maps lol
No matter what route you take you'll end up at coquitlam central station. We can meet you there, or at a location earlier in your trip.

@everyone asking for directions: learn to use google maps, seriously, it gives public transit directions and is a skill anyone living in greater vancouver that uses public transit should know how to use
Yo Brian I love you <3

I dunno where is that burger store

And what time we are supposed to meet?
It'd be like, 815. How do you not know where A&W is.. How about we meet at the bottom of the escalator of platform 1? And give me a call from your house phone when you leave

Captain L

Smash Champion
*During a money match*

Pikachu uses thunder while standing on the sv platform. The bolt misses pikachu. MK prepares to punish. 2 seconds later pikachu randomly explodes and kills MK.

also I accidentally meowed yesterday

Captain L

Smash Champion
no there were no hacks and we couldn't just cut the match short on purpose cause it was for moneys. Some doubles stuff was recorded though. Lolll at double snakes.

Asa

Smash Hero
Lol landon, that reminds me of when we did doubles, and our secret word for stealing stocks was "meow".

Top Bottom