• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
Feint, I will have you join doubles yet! Let's meet up friday, I'll give you a crash course . Doubles is exactly like any other game, if you don't ever enter and practice, you'll never get good :p Same situation for singles

Also you're not alone in accepting the generosity of other's, Firefly is paying my entrance fee

Also, basil. I love you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Firefly>Asa>Feint

I think I see where this is going.
Actually I don't.

You're right though. I'll see about Friday, if I could get feedback and support I'd be a lot more confident :D

Asa

Smash Hero
Actually Feint>Asa>Firefly

cuz you main diddy <3

I'm good at doubles so I can give you lots of help :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lol, I meant the money flow xD I should probably use better arrows.
Fairly certain I've got nothing going on next friday, it's a pro-d day at school.

Asa

Smash Hero
K, we'd probably meet at cheeszeman's place

478 knight street

where in van do you live?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm actually in North Delta near the edge of Surrey. I'd get one of my parents to drive haha :awesome:
Depends on if they're up to it.

Asa

Smash Hero
I'm actually in North Delta near the edge of Surrey. I'd get one of my parents to drive haha :awesome:
Depends on if they're up to it.
There is a wolf player by the name of HM_Starfox that lives in surrey.
is there a smashfest today or tomorrow???
skid, you like anime so

look at this ****

the most famous anime in europe and latin america(10 years ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzTp8jzRpg8
SKidd likes shoujo's, not sports animes
in fact, i think most people don't like sports animes

Also you can host a smashfest if you want Deap lol

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
There is a wolf player by the name of HM_Starfox that lives in surrey.

SKidd likes shoujo's, not sports animes
in fact, i think most people don't like sports animes

Also you can host a smashfest if you want Deap lol

i can only invite at least 2 persons

my room is small :(

Captain L

Smash Champion
Ben what's your address?

I'll come, but I can't stay past like 7 or something

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
A note about doubles

The schedule in the OP currently says we will be starting doubles at 1:00, since I will be arriving late. This will not be the case; instead, doubles will be starting at the usual time, and Breez will be taking over hosting responsibilities during that time. There are two main reasons for this:

1. The surprisingly long attendance list means that starting doubles late will be a poor approach to running this event if we want to get everything done.
2. Breez has expressed interest in helping to run tournaments during the Summer, and this is a good way to start. He has been very helpful in the past in helping to get people rounded up to get events started, so I'm sure he'll do a great job. =]

Sorry if I'm not keeping up with this thread as much as I usually am. I'm really busy with school ATM. I'll try to keep the attendance list updated, but this thread is just moving so fast. o.0

:005:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
So like, can anyone give me a ride? I can skytrain to anywhere, it'd be great if someone could pick me up from there.

Top Bottom