• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Cut it out you two, both of your players are mad dumb, I'd probably put Pit on my list too if it wasn't for the fact I can ban FD.

(3/4 of my chars are on ur list =/)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Just to correct you. Peach actually has to think twice before throwing stuff at Pit not to mention the chance of actually getting a bomb and Stitch isn't exactly high.

And yes I suppose so. Remember I'm the dumbest person from BC!
1. See, you're doing it again. You're moving to put me in an argument, when you directly and knowingly intend to simply ignore me should I reply in kind, even if I go about it the way you do?

Do you not see what you're doing here?

2. Ok. That seems pretty f***ing disgusting, almost as if you're dehumanizing me.

Cut it out you two, both of your players are mad dumb, I'd probably put Pit on my list too if it wasn't for the fact I can ban FD.
1. Both of our players? If I had any players, they certainly wouldn't be as 'mad dumb' as that was.

2. FD isn't even that bad.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There's a little trick people use in Operations to find the root of a problem. It's called 5 Why.

Now ask yourself "Why?" for the question you just asked and repeat it 4 more times. Maybe then you'll see why people are sick and tired of your posts.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
There's a little trick people use in Operations to find the root of a problem. It's called 5 Why.

Now ask yourself "Why?" for the question you just asked and repeat it 4 more times. Maybe then you'll see why people are sick and tired of your posts.
[COLLAPSE="Thought Process"]It's no fun to stand by what you guys tell me to the point of it being me afraid to post here because I'm not only not going to get my post read, but likely get flamed if anyone does notice it?

Why?

Because they don't like what I'm saying.

Why?

Because I'm not saying something they like

Why?

Because they don't like what I do

Why?

Because we're different

Why?[/COLLAPSE]

After all that, I ended up with...

Because we're human.

I don't understand what you were trying to say, Aleate.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's because I had to go to school >_>

Here, let me show you how it's done:

It's no fun to stand by what you guys tell me to the point of it being me afraid to post here because I'm not only not going to get my post read, but likely get flamed if anyone does notice it?

Why?

Because everybody knows you're going to post some kind of argument and we know by now it's useless to post.

Why?

Because you only argue and always change the topic into one nobody wants to discuss with you.

Why?

Because you lack the EQ and social skills needed to have a casual conversation or are unable to adapt with the group of people you are trying to interact with.

Why?

Possibly because you don't get out enough or think completely logically which is illogical.

I only put four now take the answers and think about how you can improve.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
It's because I had to go to school >_>
okok

[stuff]
Why?

Because you lack the EQ and social skills needed to have a casual conversation or are unable to adapt with the group of people you are trying to interact with.[/QUOTE]

This jump is wrong.

Not that I can talk about it with you, because it would constitute an argument.

^THAT is what I was talking about, Aleate. You just casually missed my point and pressed on me trying to improve when I'm really doing nothing wrong. I'm not going to be able to post here often and that's unfortunate but something I'm going to have to deal with.

But when I can, I want to be able to talk about stuff.

And not be dehumanized, which you casually tossed aside like it didn't matter, thanks.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So much Peach hate in here. This pleases me.
I can't speak for Alberta but how can BC hate Peach when they have next to no MU experience against her... not to mention how scrubby my Peach is.

:phone:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wifi.
Peach is just as much of a ***** online than offline. Probably more annoying online actually.

EDIT: My top 5 most hated

:lucario:
:olimar:
:snake:
:gw:
annnnd I guess :metaknight:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I feel so limited on Wifi and struggle just to land anything I can offline. We should ewPeachditto on Wifi or something :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wifi is nice when you want to play against people you typically can't play against. I find it difficult to play on though.

What makes Peach good on Wifi?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
She gets dair on your shield for free like 100% of the time. Jabs you out of punishes that should happen constantly. She just has tools that make her impossible to punish sometimes... I mean she's already hard to punish lots of the time offline, so online it's like you wanna kill yourself.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hm I feel so limited on Wifi and struggle just to land anything I can offline. We should ewPeachditto on Wifi or something :p

haha I haven't played wifi in a looooong time. I used to play all day everyday basically.
But now I hate it. How about we just play at P7 lol

Jason!

Smash Lord
Typically if you're good in fighting games companies will sponsor you such as Madcatz, Hori, and EG.
But Disssss guy..

Top Bottom