• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well Crisis and Raninf plan to use Marth in tourney. I'm guessing breez is going to use Diddy if MK is banned. The rest I saw in tourney!

| Big D |

Smash Master
I can guarantee the only people we'll see using Diddy on a regular basis is Jake and Trevor.

Out of all the new guys who used Marth I'd think only DMT and Neebee were legit Marths.

Everyone else was just trying them out. Irisz's Falco is way better.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Good thing I add to the diversity~

The male character to female character usage ratio is like 999999999:1

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Thursday, April 12th
-StarWaffle
-Maybe Cookieless
-Maybe SinisterB
-Maybe ~Firefly~
-Maybe Captain L

Friday, April 13th
-StarWaffle
-Maybe Cookieless
-Maybe Aleate
-Maybe ~Firefly~

Looks like Thursday so far. People should really confirm whether or not they can come D=

Also the TV i went to go get today was taken, I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Copycat! :p

But I'm so glad to see more people's games to be uploaded. Makes me wonder why I didn't record anything... I think my set with Landon was impressive (even by my standards, because usually I say I'm crap). :(

Asa

Smash Hero
well to be fair he's one of those players that doesn't have a main per se lol. so you do't really know what he'll use. he tends to lean on marth tho

everyone should have a marth in bc cuz we go in on marth trips yo

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
We need more mid and low tiers imo.

Marth is supposedly a good co-main for Peach?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
**** captainL I really think you need to approach ICs more. I think the character has two major weaknesses: one is that if you play perfectly you can out run them forever and just tjolt them, and the other is that if you can separate them, nana is dead since pika can juggle her so well with uair, nair and blue thunder finishes, meaning correctly spaced aerials for zoning can force shielding, and then you can shield poke pretty easily and follow up nana with moves. The problem with the first one is that you tend to mess up a lot while camping (and it's easy to mess up really bad) and you're getting grabbed a lot.

Asa

Smash Hero
lol then you haven't seen ill vs kprime

and i agree with alphie 1000x that

you keep tjolt camping and it's not working, do something else plz

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Kev, you forgot to include me as a Diddy. Of all the worst things that could happen... this is THE... WORST... POSSIBLE... THING!!!!!

And before you say I don't use him in tourney matches, I used him in game 1 when I beat Clouderz, and I use him (among several other characters) in "serious" tourney matches recently as well.

Also, Aerodrome, I'm noticing that these boards have been kinda boring recently. As in... I've been noticing a slight lack in coolness amongst some recent posts. It's been so boring it would be much more fun hiding inside a tree than to come here and discuss random topics. As a mod, I think that in a relatively short specific amount of time, you can increase the level of coolness by a significant amount, making these boards a much better place.

... if that is alright with you, that is...

Kantrip

Kantplay
I got hints of Rob wanting the boards to be 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat, though those ones weren't explicitly stated. First and last ones were pretty clear.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I see a Diddy as someone who will use them regularly in tourney sets.

That's different than a pocket Diddy. Pocket Diddys are bad tho ;) , trust me, mine's terrible.

With that being said, I think the less characters you use in tourney, the better you will do.

At the same time, picking up multiple characters, will help you improve as a player overall.

@Sin

If you want stages to work with the AY code, put AY/Stage/melee and put ur stages there

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
After making the post, I considered removing the tree out, since it didn't fit well (or for a better description, as Jake said, it looked kinda forced). But I was lazy and just posted it.

Kev, we're not talking about anything on Earth. We're talking about a place where a Tank moves very slowly, and an Angel hops around.

Also, on a slightly related note, I have a very important question for you Kev...

Do you like bananas?

Top Bottom