• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Eh never mind I guess. Was hoping to have some of the newer players come since today's the last day of Spring Break.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so MSN is dumb

but thanks for all the SD help Dawson you truly are the man

see you tomorrow

:135:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
How do you guys think X youth group would react if I started to openly question christianity in a questioning manner. (Why are gay animals allowed to stay gay but humans can't marry? Shouldn't gods word apply to them too?, etc.)

Not that I plan to do it. I just plan to question actual Christians.

Captain L

Smash Champion
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? BRYAN WHY :'(

God's word doesn't apply to animals because He made humans in His image and gave them laws and stuff, not animals. Depending on what Christians you ask, they'll have differing opinions on whether or not animals have souls.

And also, if you ask those types of questions people will all respond in different ways, it just depends on the person.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I'll play as long as other people do. Meaning I only play as long as I get to hang out with everyone.

Let's not have any religious arguments here.

:076:

Captain L

Smash Champion
that doesn't say anything about omnipotence, just cause somebody chooses not to exercise a power they possess, doesn't mean they don't possess that power.

Grape has a point though most people don't like reading through religion arguments or taking part in them, and for the most part that includes me. It is literally impossible to convince either party of anything.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Btw Arcansi, check these out;

One - Not so much this one.
Two - Self-explanatory
Three - Didn't capitalize
Four - Mostly just Eric being free lololol
Five - My DI would've let me live that one

Some more of our beloved Stage

One - Even with my amazing reaction it essentially set a frame trap
Two - I'm only mad he teched it LOL
Three - To a small degree, including it because it happens all too often.
Four - Not that i'm complaining

Just because I know you've wanted to see stuff like this for a long, long time. And no one really gave you much other than a couple clips here and there. Some of these weren't death scenarios but you should know what I was trying to say. I personally love this stage now, but it just shouldn't and probably won't ever be Tourney legal.

Everyone knows how much Picto has ***** me in the past, matches that probably weren't recorded. Not to mention everyone's been stuck by the long **** of Picto before.

So yeah, take that for what it's worth.

also..

i swear they say ****ing ARCANSI in the song..

:wolf:

Top Bottom