• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Ok, back from work.

Eric, you know exactly what team we will play as ;)

I believe I am staying at Deap's place... however... I have no idea where he lives :p

I will bring a 64 set-up. However, if we want a singles event (or doubles), it may be better if we had a second set-up as well. But I am bringing one. If someone brings just a nintendo 64, I have spare copies of smash 64.

I will bring melee. However, my memory card is corrupted for the 5th time, so nothing will be unlocked. Then again, we only need one person to bring a non-corrupted melee memory card, and all of the melee set-ups will be good.

I will win this brawl tournament. Nobody else stands a chance.

I will accept almost any money match... even with non-Mr-Game-&-Watch characters.

You're all noobs. I can beat you all in brawl with my eyes closed.

I need to find out where (locationwise) I am staying, and what time I should arrive.

Me and Deap will probably have a long smash fest at his place... so we'll be very prepared :)

I will lose to Ben in winner's semis, then lose to Deap in loser's semis, finishing in 4th place this tournament.

I suck. Someone please teach me how to play brawl.

hi guys

... anyways...

Me and Eric are teaming, I need to find out where I am going housing-wise (where does Deap live), I'm bringing a 64 and melee set-up, and the rest is me just being Rob :p

Edit: I know where I am going. I am waking up at 8am, taking the first bus at 9am. WOOT!!!

Captain L

Smash Champion
actually if anyone just has the component cables for an n64 they could bring that, because that is the only part I actually lent out. Not sure why anyone might have those but just throwing it out there.

Rob 9 cent eyes closed money match.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Landon, I'll have you a 9 cent smash 64 both of us blindfolded money match (e.g. both of us stand behind the TV). BLIND 0-DEATH COMBOS!!! ... resulting in suicide because we don't know where the stage is resulting in an sd... :p

Anyways, I'm currently on the ferry. I brought my laptop so that I could complete smash 64 boards related stuff, and so that I could maybe play a few 64 matches... ;)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm so ready to get utterly ***** at my first tourney. Let's do this! I promise I won't cry on everyone's controller or anything....

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Jake, Wanna talk livestream? Do you have MSN or something?

Oh, For anyone who doesn't know, I can go to this now.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. That works for me, Although, We do have internet access and everything right? Because i'm learning from someone to make the stream non-laggy. lol.

You have to download something first in order to do so. Would it be alright to download, "Adobe Media Flash Encoder" ? Once you're done, Install it, Run it, Use it. lol. Then I gotta do some research on it.

Sound good? ;)

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Wait, I thought Asa was back ??????

Well, if not, if someone could bring their wireless router, that'd be great.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Okay i'm clear. So who else has a router?!?!??!???!?!?

Why does smashboards keep making my caps into lowercases wtf.

Captain L

Smash Champion
sorry guys I feel useless now. I can bring my oversized paperweight (wii) though.

Top Bottom