• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
I gave it to someone.

My friends are in a skype phase.

I kind of also assumed Brian could bring his mic if we ever did a livestream again.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I do not own rockband. As it is, I can do half of the drums songs on expert, and basically all of them on guitar. I cannot sing. Bass is easy.

Asa

Smash Hero
i can`t do nothin but drums, landon

my brother can sing and guitar though at the same time, so that counts for something

SKidd

Smash Master
I **** the rockband drums

I can do all songs in Rockband 1 and 2... but some 3 songs are hard as ****.

SKidd

Smash Master
Good ones

Rock Band setup this tourney, Jake? =D

Also we gonna have enough wiimotes for MSC??? My wii remote + nunchuck = X___X, so I'm going to need to borrow Landon's(That is, if he lets me(but landon is a nice guy, I'm sure he will!).).

Kantrip

Kantplay
also crimson feint, do you have msn? O:
I don't bother to log on. I technically have an account, though :p

I'll come and watch some doubs if I can get there early enough but I was going to show up after 1:00 most likely to be early enough for singles.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Good ones

Rock Band setup this tourney, Jake? =D

Also we gonna have enough wiimotes for MSC??? My wii remote + nunchuck = X___X, so I'm going to need to borrow Landon's(That is, if he lets me(but landon is a nice guy, I'm sure he will!).).
Um...we don't have that much space... :x

I really hope the MSC thing works out though.

Who is Crimson? lol. Ooh.. A Diddy user.
You still around to talk livestream stuff?

More like a Diddy failer.
We'll see about that...

So does anybody have a wireless router they can bring? =D What about a microphone?

:005:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I'm up to talk about it, lol.

Added you Jake, But I don't see you online, lol.

Jakee, it says "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients", I don't know if you can see my messages loool. I get your messages, but you don't get mine. That's weird, ahah.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So... stage striking is all like "go to random select, pick all starters, strike in that 1-2-2-1 order, get left with random", right?

EDIT: And how do those vetos work?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
lol

But seriously, for the first match, you strike in that order (or 2-3-1, which is more commonly used here), and that will leave you with one of the 7 stages on the starter list. That's where you go for game one.

And HNG, I sent you messages, but I haven't gotten anything back from you. >.<

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Good s*** Hotmail.

In other news, I've been watching Samus dittos for the last 20 minutes. I'm ready! And bring Wiis tomorrow please. If you are willing to have your Wii designated as a recording set-up, let me know, either here or at the venue.

SKidd

Smash Master
Landon can I borrow your wiichuck for a Mario Strikers Charged MM tomorrow?

Also I bet somewhere in Vancouver, Rob is sleeping in an alleyway.

And yeah...
BRING YOUR WIIS!

Asa

Smash Hero
it actually doesn't matter if one person doesn't bring their sensor bar cuz there are several at the venue

Asa

Smash Hero
plz get a livestream up i wanna hear your pretty voices again :(

also skidd is pretty boss on wifi now

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
it actually doesn't matter if one person doesn't bring their sensor bar cuz there are several at the venue
omfg i hate you so much

At the last tournament, me and SKidd were the first ones there, and we couldn't play because he didn't have a sensor bar. This exact same thing happened with me and Clouderz about a year ago as well. -.-

Top Bottom