• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
The word "deserve" carries harsh conotations that are just plain unnecessary amongst friends or acquaintences.

Sure, they may have been outplayed and lost as a result, but that doesn't mean they "deserved" it.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
The word "deserve" carries harsh conotations that are just plain unnecessary amongst friends or acquaintences.

Sure, they may have been outplayed and lost as a result, but that doesn't mean they "deserved" it.
Apparently, defining something formally causes rage, so I won't do it.

To deserve means to have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).

In this case his team had or showed the quality of not being as skilled as their opponent, and therefore deserved the loss. You see?

You can't assume anything else because I'm not saying anything else.

It would be different in person, because there would be tenses involved, but here there isn't...

:fluttershy:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okayyyyy enough of this arguing guys. I think the problem has been resolved.

Lol @ the Zelda board gif.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I lied

I am gonna reply to that post

:troll:

But really, I just don't agree with what you said and honestly I think you've been making an *** of yourself. Everyone here are a bunch of nice guys, I'm not. I talk to you that way because that's the way you seem to portray your opinions on others. This is only my opinion and I might be on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, but it's still my opinion. I'm not worried about the last word, I told you I didn't care if you replied to mine. I just think this whole thing is immature and wanted to throw a couple words out there. From what I've heard you're a cool guy in person. Would be cool to meet you for sure. Till then, you're on my bad side.

edit - AGREEING WITH KEVIN.

Sorry for Conflict Arcansi, you're still a bro in my heart.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
What you guys don't know is that currently I consider myself an asexual (look it up) and that means I probably would never have a wedding.

Sorry.

Also, weddings are pricy and illogical. The only reason I would have one is if I wasn't sure about divorce stuff, etc.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
What you guys don't know is that currently I consider myself an asexual (look it up) and that means I probably would never have a wedding.

Sorry.

Also, weddings are pricy and illogical. The only reason I would have one is if I wasn't sure about divorce stuff, etc.

Of course you are

:)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
goddammit mike

Brandon, I'll probably get there almost exactly at 12. According to google maps, the bus that goes by your house only runs every half hour or so, but it'll take me there at like, 11:55. It'll be me, you, Eric, and Kevin, right?

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yup that's what it looks like

I've only got the one TV right now anyways so the 3 of us is probably perfect

And just FYI the bus stop is right across the street from my house, so I can always come out and grab you if it'd make things easier

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
the 3 of you*

The 4 of us*

Can go either way ;)

but yeah sounds tight, see you and that free Yoshi tomorrow

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Even if i could like, have little Arcansi spores everywhere.

It would be so cool.

Just spreading spores around that grow into little Arcansi's.

ALSO: Something went on behind my back today, and i wanna know what.

People don't just change opinions for no reason.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Did you know with each breath you take, you are taking in hundreds of spores into your body?

Captain L

Smash Champion
no more ~freefly~

things won't be different next time Jake. I haven't lost in singles tourney to anyone from BC since like may.

yea

win small tournies

lose at phoenix 6

???

small profit

Captain L

Smash Champion
my fsmash has no button to do it instantly.

good thing it's got like 20 frame startup anyways. And it's good to charge it a lot of the time cause of that nice frame 2 charge release.

Asa

Smash Hero
GTFO Asa.

Edit: And of course, the last two digits of my FC are chosen perfectly for the situation...

:005:
0430-8177-1323

8+1+7+7 = 23

@Everyone: Why do people think they can act like this and find it okay to do so? I mean, why is it okay to talk to me but just say 'but I get the last word because I want too' it seems illogical and bad to do.
Some people choose to end conversations because it may be too frustrating for them or they just don't want to talk about it. Like how some moms say "because i said so" or "end of discussion". Sure, it may not be the most logical end of things, but it happened, so w/e

Another way to look at it would be: Conversing with someone is too frustrating for me, so a logical decision would be to avoid the situation to prevent further frustration

someone gather all of these posts and show them at arcansi's wedding
I'd love this

Top Bottom