• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh boy double the Zeldas, double the chances for victory!!

Arcansi, nobody wants to debate. I wouldn't be surprised if your arguments get ignored soon, even by Alphicans. Why not join us in our small talk instead?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Who's the other guy? Think I like him already for reasons that should be clear :o

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh okay Bryan told me about him. Didn't realize we had the same name? :p

Good job Bryan! Grats on your win!

Asa

Smash Hero
Awwww yeah

Shoutouts to f10g and yum~! tags for keeping me strong

After the tourney I found 50 dollars on the groundddddd

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
Vids will be uP next week

I've also got a really ****ing ******** game recorded of me and a ddd on picto :3.
like really ****ing dumb

:phone:

| Big D |

Smash Master
That good Karma from that wii motion plus.

So we just **** kicked Terry Fox who were ranked 2 below us. Looks like it's gonna be a good season.

Drake12

Smash Ace
It is always the time for knowledge.

This is very easily the place for talking about smash with people in my area, social interactions, etc.

I don't argue practically non-stop, it's just all I post because I don't engage in small talk and you guys don't talk strategy or much of anything but here.

I'm attempting to understand why what you say is true. (note that it's unarguable in that it's opinionated)

I'm just not getting any responses. I cannot understand what people do not want to tell me.

They just want me to believe there is light where they say it is.

NOTE: Most of my arguing has a good ending anyway. Maybe Karma exists.
I repeat: Argue/debate and your enjoyment to be around will decrease. Stop justifying it, it is all irrelevant to me. Same with justifying, it is irrelevant. We are at the point that no matter how right you may be, no one wants to argue so why bother?
The only good ending to your arguin here is to simply stop, that is your best option right now. Alphacians tried to tell you, and you either didn't follow or didn't agree.

And you do argue non-stop, I'd have to go back a ways to find a post that wasn't a dispute.
Just drop it, for your own sake drop it.

Good **** Bryan! Who won? I love watching LT, so I would've really wanted to see you go at it.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, just thought I'd make my first post. Kinda embarrassing that I made an account after so long considering how long I've been using Smashboards. I'm a local player who hopes to one day get involved in this scene.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yo H took you long enough

need more :wolf: dittos

even though wolf dittos suck

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hey there, just thought I'd make my first post. Kinda embarrassing that I made an account after so long considering how long I've been using Smashboards. I'm a local player who hopes to one day get involved in this scene.
Well, your one day is now Dec 10! No need to be embarrassed, we're all friendly and I'm free. Can't wait to see you there! :)

@Aaron Bryan beat him. Also, just stop arguing with Arcansi... you'll never win even if you're right.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Welcome welcome Iron Wolf! Where ya from?
And Kevin, I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to help him not get cold shouldered by the whole community...but your right it's not going anywhere seeing as he still rebuttles.

Asa

Smash Hero
The Iron Wolf

Allisbrawl username: -H-
IRL name: Hamza (pronounced humza)
Main: Wolf

he's purty good

Also, @drake: the vids of the tourney will be uploaded sometime next week

Captain L

Smash Champion
oh noooo another wolf player!

I'd lose that matchup so bad if it wasn't* for the CG

*weren't?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Arcansi, nobody wants to debate. I wouldn't be surprised if your arguments get ignored soon, even by Alphicans. Why not join us in our small talk instead?
Small talk by definition doesn't interest me. Else I would respond to it. Like, lets see... Going back to page 238 (50ppp)
asa+kantrip talking.
Something about scrabble, has no relevance.
Confirmation talk, no relevance because I can't go. (note that if I was going, it would only have relevance if i wasn't confirmed, at which point I would post that I was and that I need housing.)
Caidens moving to vancouver, this I actually care a little bit about, but not enough to post anything.
Smashfest+Basketball+Black Friday talk, no relevance.
ASA's at some tourney. I would've cared enough to probably post once had I been on at this time.

And then the new guy. The first thing I actually really care about in this thread that's small talk in 150 posts.

I'll talk to him at the bottom of my post.

So I'll post in what small talk I'm interested in. Unfortunately, that's almost nothing.

I repeat: Argue/debate and your enjoyment to be around will decrease. Stop justifying it, it is all irrelevant to me. Same with justifying, it is irrelevant. We are at the point that no matter how right you may be, no one wants to argue so why bother?
The only good ending to your arguing here is to simply stop, that is your best option right now. Alphacians tried to tell you, and you either didn't follow or didn't agree.
'Your type aren't welcome here'.

I understand. Note that I'm not trying to argue or be confrontational.

And you do argue non-stop, I'd have to go back a ways to find a post that wasn't a dispute.
Please don't try and argue with me. Thank you.

IJust drop it, for your own sake drop it.
When the populace control the rules, only those without power are want for change.

Reminds me of the occupy movement.

oh noooo another wolf player!

I'd lose that matchup so bad if it wasn't* for the CG

*weren't?
Were would only fit into the sentence if it was 'were it not for the cg'.

@Iron Wolf: Nice to meet you. Try and follow the status quo (or don't speak up) and you'll be safe.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Sounds like your mad at me bro, I'm fine with you arguing and debating, it's no chip on my shoulder, I just thought I should let you know the result if you go over the top.
I tried to pick my words carefully because I don't want to deter you from the events. Even if we are coming across as a bit hostile you are welcome at these events, and we are not mad at you, perhaps a bit frustrated, but not mad.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Arcansi being mad defensive as usual.

inb4 wall of text explaining why he isn't defensive

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yo H took you long enough

need more :wolf: dittos

even though wolf dittos suck

Heh, definitely. Looking forward to those.

I appreciate the warm welcome from everybody else. I've met some of you before on AiB such as Sinister, Asa, Skidd and Captain L(fixed my connection btw ;p), being a Wifi-er as things stand and all.

I live in Surrey, use Wolf(he's the only character I've been working on lately but I've been maining him since the game's inception, since I prefer using characters with great aerial mobility and cuz he looks like a bad***).

And yeah, that's about it lol

Top Bottom