• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
pssssst Arcansi

argue for the abolishment of the LGL

I'd support you on that one
for entirely selfish reasons

Captain L

Smash Champion
if we had both of them at the same time, ICs and Falco would drop a full tier each

Captain L

Smash Champion
Pikachu would stay about the same?

The Pikachu/Falco matchup would still be in Pikachu's favour. The optimal strategy however, would switch to planking instead of chain grabbing.

Captain L

Smash Champion
dat super armour

Did Jake put an extra ~ in his name?
Or have I been blind my whole life

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
But it's Vancouver! We're spoiled with somewhat mild weather. Reminds me from a few weeks ago where I forgot my umbrella, and the buses came 1.5hrs late due to the suicide that happened nearby and it was hailing... :(

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Snow's the best yo

I remember back in the day when i lived in Edmonton out in the country it got down to -67 with wind chill, **** was cold

But yeah pretty hyped for snow, we had it for one day last year and i got in an accident lmao

Oh and **** abolishing the LGL, it's fine where it is imo
we haven't even banned MK yet

T-block

B2B TST
oh i guess i am

that vid is from when i first started playing her lol

i remember posting it and being like HOW DOES THIS CHARACTER KILL ANYTHING

that's when i learned about dash attack and u-tilt =x

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys let's talk about physics! Yay!

Yeah my class is doing that project where you have to make a bridge out of paper.

We can also use string and water-based glue.

Standard truss is the best idea, right? How am I supposed to roll the paper up properly, and how am I supposed to attach members together?

Also we need to keep the LGL.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh physics. I got 80% on this midterm once and wanted help with what I got wrong. The prof said I was stupid, hopeless at physics, and that I didn't deserve my mark because the TA was generous with my marks. I never went to anybody's office hours since, and have since hated physics with a passion.

Not sure what Standard truss is but I heard that the triangle is the most stable geometric shape...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah truss is basically the type of bridge that uses a series of triangles. I'm just trying to figure out how to attach rolled up members of paper together. That's my main problem. The weight will only be applied at the centre of the bridge deck.

Your professor sounds like a *****.

Top Bottom