• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I feel like Korn is hating...I can't even pretend to care lol we need to get back to practicing fellas

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm the best in the crew currently :awesome:

crap I forgot about slik

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I highly doubt Jayo and Femi gonna start playing again seriously. lol
I don't really know about Lukky.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Jayo's back, I'm back, GIMR and Vic never left, and lobos is...lobos lol I'm playing, let's get this practice in, when is everyone free?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I'm free tomorrow...

Damn I jus remembered I don't even have a wii, smh

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I gotta take my car to the dealers but I'm free after that, so we might be able to make tomorrow in the afternoon work. I always have a set up and like 3 tv's available

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm moving next friday/saturday to savage, md so im gonna be packing up this week.

I'm just chillin today

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
jlb u gotta get back into it for pound o_O hold that md/va turf down we suck at everything!!

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
We should schedule some'n this week. I kno I'm not the only one that needs the prep work..

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
@Lobos koo I'll probably link up with u next week then. Good luck with the move tho..

Top Bottom