• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
you guys would lose...

either way. i cant go to tournies due to work. lukky is a SF4 fiend now. Jayo working on getting a record deal.

Shrug...just give lobos and GIMR double stocks. that should be enough for your crew
I just got a job

Imma work on most Saturdays:urg:

Lobos

Smash Master
wow get ***** ATHF! My 15-20 stocks vs your entire crew GG LOL.....I guess I'm the lucky one since I work on weekdays but only have every other Saturday off......So I think I should be at woodbridge...and the hagerstown one......this is of course IF I don't go out and what not :p

SOVAman

Smash Hero
wow get ***** ATHF! My 15-20 stocks vs your entire crew GG LOL.....I guess I'm the lucky one since I work on weekdays but only have every other Saturday off......So I think I should be at woodbridge...and the hagerstown one......this is of course IF I don't go out and what not :p
lol waffle vs lobos

get *****

Lobos

Smash Master
waffle doesnt **** me....infact no one does....unless your name is Dojo.....*waits for name search*

edit: c3 is the only tourney I will be able to go to in august >_>, I also got alot better in SF4 after otakon and lessons from Lukky ^.^

Lobos

Smash Master
Gimr can go g&w vs your pika and ices vs your everything else and its a win. No one in ATHF can beat me consistently when I actually care.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
And I can go snake vs his GW.

We're in a bit of a pickle :O!

P.S. Crew battles=Neutral stages.

Your lame counter picks are nil.

/trashtalk? o_O

Lobos

Smash Master
Who said anything about counter stages, its all about CPing characters in Crew battles nub. My TL can just trash your snake last time we played.

Noraa - as of right now I may the only active JLB member.....and I'm not very active myself.

Lobos

Smash Master
2 stock your snake easily then you proceeded to camp TL with pika lol in any case me and gimr would wreck athf easily but since 2 people doesnt make a crew...its all moot.

JLB in full force and fully active, the only crew that could actually beat us is Cooters....aka Omni, Greg, Meep, and Hova.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I gave that match up after I sd'd and couldn't even hear my nades.

Good job on the 2-stock. That was the first and only time you've ever beaten me on a neutral in tourney. xD

Other than that it's been brinstar/norfair/lylat. Which is totally irrelevant when it comes to crews.

GG. <3 you lobos.

Lobos

Smash Master
Good luck trying to do it again! ^.^ Also no johns sir, no johns...

Guess I should start talking trash in person during game play....lol works everytime!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
God **** you're dumb.

NO I WANTED TO FILL HIS BUCKET SO HE COULD ONE HIT KO ME IN SINGLES.

jkCKyou'rekindasmartIguess

Top Bottom