• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
inui: "whenever P~S is losing, he turns into blackwaltz"

btw, wario doesn't benefit from running away from olimar(which is completely obvious seeing that you have an effective projectile and i don't), but by attacking. i just have to make sure i'm out of pivot grab range and choose my approach wisely...unless you consider not running into pivot grabs camping lol
i mean... i agree you don't gain anything from camping... cus like that 1 to 2 minute death time never goes off if you run away. and my projectile is the greatest... i throw them and you nair, uar, or dair within about 2 seconds and take no damage :) but your right, you don't camp me :) i just chase you the entire match cus your the one thats approaching XD

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i win woot woot wakka wakka yes sir, but in all seriousness.... i remember when i tried to camp you and you with side b and you took 2% over the course of a minute lolz

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
you're all campers in my book

only non campers are Boss, Kadaj and Chillin

Hova your definition of camping is someone who doesn't approach 100% of the time. that's just not possible lol.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
lol i do.
every night... :urg:

we need to play each other again sometime soon. i need to see how much of a sonic killer you really are...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ima be in gaithersburg all weekend in hotel mamot. anyone nearby smashfest/ tourny?

i gotz da top 6 nj mk lulz

Lobos

Smash Master
Gaithersburg is actually a good 45-1 hour drive from most of us. As far as tourneys go, a few of us are going to chu's dojo. The silver spring smashers are closer to you like cooters/originals.

Lobos

Smash Master
You got some in Silver spring.....like deez and PS which are MD.....unless they dont count huh boss....you're fired

Lobos

Smash Master
What a bunch of homos lol.....LOL @ hova why don't you come down and play me! Silver spring can be a hike sometimes...boss has the same join date as me but has like 3000 more post....>_>

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
aw i had to be on the other side of MD as u, who could i contact to help get to this tourny lol it has a cab that takes me to medllemune if that helps O_O idk why i wanna play OoS so bad this weekened

Lobos

Smash Master
I would say taking the metro would be your best bet but with all the things that happened this past week I would avoid it. Not sure where medllemune is lol thats in montgomery county??? Not sure what smasher lives out that way so I wouldn't know who to ask.

Top Bottom